Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?  (Read 77697 times)

Johann

Re: Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2011, 01:44:47 AM »

Kristeligt Dagblad (Danish Christian Daily) reveals today that there are only 9 Jesuits left in Denmark, and that they stand directly under the pope himself. Some of them are active members of the ecumenical council which was originally established to fight the Roman Catholic influence!

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2011, 01:55:15 AM »

Bob, it would appear that whether or not you are a Jesuit, you are a Jesuit.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »

Bob, it would appear that whether or not you are a Jesuit, you are a Jesuit.

So, yes, he's a Jesuit...is it because of the potato salad?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2011, 07:57:52 PM »

How can I be a Jesuit because I'm pointing out sins if the guilty are innocent of those sins? Is not the accusation itself an admission of guilt?

But it just shows you the utter moral bankruptcy of the Danny clones: If you express concerns about child molestation, private inurement, kickbacks, adultery, unbiblical divorce, and deception, you are an evil Jesuit bent on destroying the remnant church.

The remnant church? Why that church is identified in Rev. 12:17 as being obedient to the commandments of God, which obedience would naturally include not molesting children, not sapping one's own ministry of funds, not accepting kickbacks from Remnant Publications, not committing adultery, not divorcing one's spouse, and telling the truth.

Could it be that ... is it possible that ... might the reality of the situation be that ... has anyone ever considered whether ... how likely would it be that ... Danny Shelton is a Jesuit?

In reality, Satan doesn't need Jesuits. He can use the unconverted to do a lot of damage without any help from the followers of Ignatius Loyola of Spain. Sometimes all he needs is indigestion to start a big feud.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2011, 02:48:19 AM »

The idea/suggestion that Danny is a Jusuit is as much nonsense (garbage) as is the idea that you might be one.  In my opinion, it should be as much beneath your dignity to ask if anyone has considered such about Danny as it should be beneath the dignity of others to ask that about you.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2011, 06:34:34 AM »

I think it should be fairly obvious that my question was a bit tongue in cheek. My last paragraph makes the point that Danny or anyone else doesn't have to be a Jesuit in order for Satan to use them to damage the cause of God.

Even so, I don't think it is beneath one's dignity to at times ask such a question.

A number of years ago, a conference secretary told a group of ministers after visiting Cuba that the Cubans told him that the government would try to infiltrate their churches. They could detect the spies because the spies weren't converted, or the spies would become converted and then tell them what had happened. So infiltration by sinister forces has happened in modern times.

I have been in a situation where I wondered whom someone worked for. Regarding others, I wondered what they had eaten for dinner, not whom they worked for.

I don't recall ever seriously wondering if Danny was a Jesuit. However, using the criteria of the Danny clones themselves, I think we have to conclude that Danny really is a Jesuit.

But one doesn't have to be a Jesuit to refuse to resign when caught redhanded covering up child molestation allegations, committing perjury, engaging in unbiblical divorce, lying, suing fellow Adventists, receiving kickbacks from Remnant Publications, engaging in private inurement, and trashing on global TV a young lady alleging sexual assault. One can simply be unregenerate, unconverted, and lost in sin.

Compare Danny Shelton with Samuel Pipim if you will. The latter confessed to doing something that apparently no one really knows about, resigned from conference employment, requested expedited church discipline, graciously accepted the decision to disfellowship him that his church decided upon, and published these things for all the world to see.

So who is really like David: Danny or Pipim? David and Pipim confessed, Danny has not. David and Pipim published their confessions for all the world to see. Danny hasn't even come close.

Johann

« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »

I have and opinion that Bob Pickle, and Danny Shelton, are as much Jesuits as I am. Does that make sense?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2011, 09:51:52 AM »

Yes, that makes sense, Johann.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

heartfan

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2011, 03:49:26 PM »

He claims to be.  Last we knew he goes to the __________ SDA church in ________ but they may have moved.  They are friends of Brenda W.

It is pathetic, isn't it DARVO.

I would have trouble calling that site an "Advent blog site." To my knowledge Cindy Conard is not currently a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, but I could be wrong. I don't know about Stefan.

Edited to remove attached picture since Stefan objects to its being posted here, and the name of the church he may attend.

If one looks at http://whois.domaintools.com/3atalk.com and then does a search for the registrant at http://www.adventistarchives.org/DocArchives.asp, one ends up with these links which do list the name of a specific church: http://www.adventistarchives.org/docs/ALUG/ALUG20001201-V99-12__C/index.djvu?djvuopts&page=13 if you have the DJVU plugin, or if you don't, http://www.adventistarchives.org/docs/ALUG/ALUG20001201-V99-12__C.pdf#Page=13.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:58:16 PM by Dillon »

childoftheking

« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2011, 06:08:35 PM »

They are friends of Brenda W.

They who? He and who else? Not Cindy? If so how would they know her? Do you think  Brenda W. the one they are getting their information from?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:12:01 PM by childoftheking »

heartfan

« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2011, 06:29:13 PM »

Him and his wife.  She is real active with our pathfinder kids.

Edited to remove attached picture, since she objects to her picture being posted here.

A search at http://www.whitepages.com/ for the registrant at http://whois.domaintools.com/3atalk.com turns up the possible name of his wife, which explains why the registrant uses an email address with a domain name of liznstef.com. The two names are found together at http://www.stuy-pa.org/padocs/bulletin/Jan_2011_web_final.pdf#Page=9. Searching for the wife's name in quotes in Google, along with the word Adventist, turns up http://www.gnycyouth.com/article/view/1154/1/198, a publicly available church-owned website, where the picture now deleted here remains posted.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:20:44 AM by Dillon »

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2011, 01:13:22 AM »

The Jesuits I'm acquainted with are all highly educated. This factor alone would exclude Danny from any suspicion on my part.

childoftheking

« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2011, 05:31:30 AM »

So to get back to Steffan and his wife being friends with Brenda W. (and his wife looks like a very nice lady) I guess that would explain why he might get caught  up in controversy involving her and believe any information (or misiformation) from that source. Still doesn't explain why Cindy is so biased.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2011, 08:08:31 AM »

He claims to be.  Last we knew he goes to the Old Westbury SDA church in New York but they may have moved.  They are friends of Brenda W.

Why would he feel compelled to become so involved, and be so verbally brutal? Can a mere friendship explain that?

childoftheking

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2011, 09:01:07 AM »

I had a relative who would get everybody in the family indignant about her doctor, what he supposedly said to her and the treatment he proposed. Then I started taking her to the doctor because her former transportation was unavailable. I would hear everything he said to her and when she reported it to the family later it didn't resemble at all what he what he had said in any way. She liked to dramatize and to be the center of attention. Yet in every other way she was charming and we all loved her. Some people have a talent for this.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up