Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?  (Read 77702 times)

Stan

Re: Bob Pickle... a Jesuit?
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 12:01:43 PM »

Speaking of  Jesuits, I posted on of the biggest scams of Christianity, Alberto Rivera.
http://clubadventist.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/459214.html

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 01:36:17 PM »

And again I must ask is this the same pot smoking sister...who ran to mommy to tell her Alex smoked the whacky weed on occasion? The same Tina Walker who stole money from her parents to support her drug addiction? The same Tina Walker who had a child out of wedlock with a married man? you failed to answer last time....so try again, Sammy.

I don't know Alex, you tell me...is it the same sister that you recently went to for money since your mother turned you down. I believe she took out a loan for you and you trash her this way?  Is this the one that you have had lie for you so you could miss work...the one that went along with your lie that your dad had passed away....the one that you called to say you were at her house in the shower with Zach?

Give it up Alex.  Something is terribly wrong when your own mother and father have testified on video that your accusations are all lies and you are doing this for money and attention.  Now you are trashing your own brother and sister because you know they won't support your lies...neither will the rest of the family.  It won't take your new attorney's long to find all the holes in your many stories as well as your trail of tangled lies. Then, they will drop you the same way the other's did.  Attorney's want consistent, believable clients... not someone like you who seems to be incapable of telling the truth.

Sam, are you forgetting that Tommy admitted molesting Alex?

If Alex is as disturbed as you claim, could it not be that Tommy is at least in part to blame?

Which brings up the question: Why are you defending admitted pedophile Tommy Shelton, Sam?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 01:45:05 PM »

Sam you have got some nerve. First, none of which you say can be proven, but I on the other hand can prove you're a liar. You keep up bringing up the gay issue like it's a bad thing? Yet, you fail to realize you defend an admitted pedophile who is what? GAY! Now your nonsense and half truths is getting old, so I will not respond to you anymore. One other thing John Manly withdrawing from my case had nothing to do with whether he believed me or not so quit insinuating he did, or Ill prove your cowardly [censored] wrong.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 01:57:28 PM »

Speaking of  Jesuits, I posted on of the biggest scams of Christianity, Alberto Rivera.
http://clubadventist.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/459214.html
Interesting article. There are people of similar bent currently running around in the SDA circles.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 02:15:32 PM »

BTW, Sammy, who made you spokesperson for my family? You say the rest of my family don't support me either....LOL! Umm Yeah some of them do..Do I need to post messages and emails on here to prove you wrong? You need to get better source of info. I suppose you have seen the letter my 'supposed boyfriend' Zach sent my family, huh? Why don't you post it, Sam.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 02:27:18 PM »

One last thing...even I was dating a person by the name of Zach...what business of that is yours? I have never denied nor will I now that I have had issues in this area. Again, even if true that is between no one but me and them....not you Sam. Oh, and I guess Deidra told you I was dating a minor like she posted on FB...Lol! Even if I am dating Zach...I assure you he is 18 soon to be 19. So, be careful what you listen to Sam, because it may get you in trouble just like her.  You notice my attitude has changed? It's because the gloves are off.
Alex L. Walker

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 02:59:05 PM »

In any case, none of this takes away from the wildly obvious Jesuitness of Bob.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 04:05:17 PM »

In any case, none of this takes away from the wildly obvious Jesuitness of Bob.

Anyone have a picture of Bob the Jesuit?

Stan

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 04:10:28 PM »

I have been exposed twice as being a jesuit by different people...  the last time I began emailing the person, under a different name, and began giving him secret information on me. Things like Jesuits when they go underground, they have to use the initials  SJ  (society of Jesus)  my name is Stan Jensen, and I feed so much of this, I almost convinced myself I was one.

I miss those days...

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 04:46:04 PM »

In my neck of the woods, this entire post is fightin' words!  LOL!!!  Really, Sam?

And I have no issue with proof that you are Alex, not Adam and have been posting under Adam's name for quite some time. I know this because your sister said you and Adam broke up and your new love's name is zach.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 04:51:36 PM »

OK, Murcielago!  I was just about to post that they play the dozens better than anybody I know......I was just waiting for, "Yo' Momma is............"   LOL!!

Ok so I could not agree more with the rest of your post.  This really shows how some can be supportive of TS.  They really don't understand the nature of this type(or any other) abuse.
Wow! And the manure hits the fan...!

I feel badly for Tina. She has obviously had some terribly rough times. I am proud of her for having a child that she could easily have killed in an abortion. Everyone has skeletons in the closet, and flinging them around does no one any good. It hurt the person who flings it as much as it hurts the person inteded to be hurt.

Whether or not Alex prefers men In no way damages the credibility of his allegations regarding what happened to him as a child. In fact, it adds to the tragedy of the results. Making fun of an abused person for bearing the scars of their abuse makes you look anything but virtueous.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2011, 04:56:24 PM »

I just thought this statment might deserve a little more emphasis.  I didn't want to say anything, but for the longest time now, I wondered why they would bring that up when TS molested boys and not girls, which makes him at the very least bi sexual., and becaus they were kids, makes him just nasty as.....errrra....jes nasty.

Sam you have got some nerve. First, none of which you say can be proven, but I on the other hand can prove you're a liar. You keep up bringing up the gay issue like it's a bad thing? Yet, you fail to realize you defend an admitted pedophile who is what? GAY! Now your nonsense and half truths is getting old, so I will not respond to you anymore. One other thing John Manly withdrawing from my case had nothing to do with whether he believed me or not so quit insinuating he did, or Ill prove your cowardly [censored] wrong.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »

You all do this all over FB, too?  You know depending on who responds that friends of friends of friends see that stuff, right?

One last thing...even I was dating a person by the name of Zach...what business of that is yours? I have never denied nor will I now that I have had issues in this area. Again, even if true that is between no one but me and them....not you Sam. Oh, and I guess Deidra told you I was dating a minor like she posted on FB...Lol! Even if I am dating Zach...I assure you he is 18 soon to be 19. So, be careful what you listen to Sam, because it may get you in trouble just like her.  You notice my attitude has changed? It's because the gloves are off.

ZBrazzell

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 06:40:40 PM »

And again I must ask is this the same pot smoking sister...who ran to mommy to tell her Alex smoked the whacky weed on occasion? The same Tina Walker who stole money from her parents to support her drug addiction? The same Tina Walker who had a child out of wedlock with a married man? you failed to answer last time....so try again, Sammy.

I don't know Alex, you tell me...is it the same sister that you recently went to for money since your mother turned you down. I believe she took out a loan for you and you trash her this way?  Is this the one that you have had lie for you so you could miss work...the one that went along with your lie that your dad had passed away....the one that you called to say you were at her house in the shower with Zach?

Give it up Alex.  Something is terribly wrong when your own mother and father have testified on video that your accusations are all lies and you are doing this for money and attention.  Now you are trashing your own brother and sister because you know they won't support your lies...neither will the rest of the family.  It won't take your new attorney's long to find all the holes in your many stories as well as your trail of tangled lies. Then, they will drop you the same way the other's did.  Attorney's want consistent, believable clients... not someone like you who seems to be incapable of telling the truth.

1st, Went to her for money? Ha, that broke witch was begging Alex for settlment money the whole time we were there, and when Alex said no, she went and took out 6 loans worth about 4 thousand dollars total.  After getting first of said loans, she got a tattoo, baught new clothes, food, alcohol, and in the end still asked for gas money cause she blew all her money.  The next day, she wanted more money and set out for more loans.  We left that day and have no knowledge of were the other money went to, so to say that the loan money was Alex is bull.  2nd Alex had her call into work to let them know he was staying in the West Frankfort area to see his sick parents.  3rd we weren't showering together, and if we were that is nothing a brother would call a sister to tell her so sounds like someone needs to get their facts straight.

Zach

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 07:19:53 PM »

And before you call Zach a liar..Sammy..just remember I have FB meesages to prove this. Just sayin'.

MODERATOR HAT ON

We have been experiencing some inappropriate exchanges on the forum.  Several of you will undergo a cooling off period.

MODERATOR HAT OFF

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 01:35:09 PM by Artiste »
Alex L. Walker
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up