Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Predator Pedophiles, 3ABN and Statutes of Limitation  (Read 5022 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Predator Pedophiles, 3ABN and Statutes of Limitation
« on: March 01, 2011, 07:34:56 PM »

The Sir Mizer has perpetuated the premise that the Statute of limitation has now closed the door to litigation.

Notice that the Sir Mizer shows up when he feels certain that no litigation is possible due to this imaginary SOL.

Let me point out that many a priest has fallen victim to the same belief in this false peace and safety premise.

In fact, Atty Mitchell Garabedian was the first to deal with several issues with the first being the belief priests were protected by the First Amendment separation of church and state. The First Circuit ruled otherwise!!!

Then, on the statute of limitations, the courts thoughtfully dealt with Mitchell Garabedian’s argument  by determining that if you were a pedophilic predator, then the statute of limitations was tolled when the miscreant perpetrator crossed the border making himself unavailable to the reach of juris prudence.

Now, as to 3ABN, DLS and the Officers and Directors’s liability, it depends upon which allegations the attorneys elect to charge, but let me point out the pattern has been constant and perpetual for over twenty years in many ways which I will elaborate in separate threads for maximum debate.  But do not forget that the malicious interference, taping, witness and victim tampering, not to mention corporate open and notoriously enabling the actions of Tommy Ray Shelton, Danny Lee Shelton, Bradford Walker and many others within this non-denominational televangelism is reprehensible, outrageous and egregious and should be charged with Racketeering, Influence Peddling and Corrupt Organization charges…anyone want to look up the statutes of limitations on this one??? More importantly, when did this end, SIR MIZER???

So, Sir Mizer, ready to openly and courageously defend your client??? Or Clients???

Been there, done that, so bring it on!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy, AUReporter

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Predator Pedophiles, 3ABN and Statutes of Limitation
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 09:52:52 PM »

Yesir Mizer, and anyone else who has an interest, a good place to find the RICO statute, the law the government and private citizens can use to go after corrupt organizations like the mafia and such, is http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_96.html.

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »

The Sir Mizer has perpetuated the premise that the Statute of limitation has now closed the door to litigation.

Notice that the Sir Mizer shows up when he feels certain that no litigation is possible due to this imaginary SOL.

I said nothing about the statute of limitations. That was Pickle's question, and I left it for him to answer. I have no idea whether the door to litigation is opened or closed, all I know is that no civil case is yet filed. No settlement has been made. Beyond that, all I did was quote Alex and Adam claiming a tolling agreement was signed. Adam telling Snoopy the statute of limitations was up in March, and if that was the case they had to file a civil suit in February, and Alex going on about the complaint and them knowing the time limit by the end of the month, and an agreement expiring then, and then gave my opinion based on what they said, and questioned if that was even true. Maybe they have been lying.... maybe not... You all figure it out. They are the ones who said it all and now all the sudden claim they can nothing. My post quoting them is below.

As for the rest written by Joy here. I really don't know what to say because it sounds like the ravings of a mad man to me. It sounds as if Joy believes he is involved in some case against 3ABN, and I am a lawyer... Neither is true, nor is his list of crimes.. I am not going to "Bring it on" I am going to ignore all this from now on. There is a reason most defenders don't or rarely post here anymore. This is just plain crazy L8rs..

Now, as to 3ABN, DLS and the Officers and Directors’s liability, it depends upon which allegations the attorneys elect to charge, but let me point out the pattern has been constant and perpetual for over twenty years in many ways which I will elaborate in separate threads for maximum debate.  But do not forget that the malicious interference, taping, witness and victim tampering, not to mention corporate open and notoriously enabling the actions of Tommy Ray Shelton, Danny Lee Shelton, Bradford Walker and many others within this non-denominational televangelism is reprehensible, outrageous and egregious and should be charged with Racketeering, Influence Peddling and Corrupt Organization charges…anyone want to look up the statutes of limitations on this one??? More importantly, when did this end, SIR MIZER???

So, Sir Mizer, ready to openly and courageously defend your client??? Or Clients???

Been there, done that, so bring it on!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy, AUReporter

Someone just pointed out to me that the previous posts I am referring to may not be known to all as they are spread out over different threads. To eliminate confusion, or to allow those who haven't read all here to catch up. The referred to posts are below.

Expect a huge announcement or (press release) in the coming weeks. :)

Let's not forget this either:

"In the event this matter proceeds towards litigation, we will not only be seeking substantial monetary compensation. We will also be seeking injunctive relief in the form of a mandatory broadcast announcement, on 3ABN, of Pastor Shelton's past sexual abuse of children, along with the creation of a staffed, toll free telephone line for all information regarding such to be reported by 3ABN patrons."

One could wonder if Jim Gilley is preparing this as we speak? It appears it's going to happen. :)

This announcement will come as early as two weeks from now. No later than the end of January. :)

I guess we will know something within two weeks...??

That is correct. At least that is what I am being told. I should have more news as of tomorrow. :)

Sources have told me that the law suit against Danny Lee Shelton and 3ABN should be filed as early as next week. My understanding is this will be filed in Chicago, Illinois.

Jeff Anderson will lead the charge in the objective along with Sarah Odegaard. They will be working with the attorney's from Manly and Stewart of California; John C. Manly (head atty) Vince W. Finaldi, and Michael Reck.

Should be interesting.

It appears that recent turn of events, may have pushed the filing date back a bit. However, these recent turn of event's are very positive for us, not so much for 3ABN and DS.

Hi Alex,
Sounds like they might move to possible settlement. The way they been pouring it on at 3abn would be such a reproach or embarrassment to all their bragging talk if made public. I Hope for the best outcome for you.

Just some suggestions, but....

"Perhaps" it would be better to not count on chickens before they hatch, or announce their arrival before they arrive?

"Perhaps" it would be good to consider all sides and scenarios, as in, maybe this all could clear or vindicate 3ABN as far as these allegations are concerned, in addition to considering or proposing that it will or could be an embarrasment, or reproach to them, or maybe find them at fault?

"Perhaps" and I do believe this, we should pray for ALL, and that it is the best outcome for ALL, not just one. Because, "Perhaps" God has a plan and knows all and the beggining and the end, and knows what is best for all? "Perhaps" we should pray for His will in Jesus name, rather than for our own or for him to bring our will about.

"Perhaps we should acknowledge that He is in control, and NOTHING happens without his permission, and give thanks to Him for all things according to His will, and give Him the glory in all, rather than focussing on or making it about someone else rather than ourselves, or casting the blame on the shortcomings or failures of man, or any earthly institution or office when we don't get our way, or things don't go as we think they should?

Who is this person? Seriously. Do you have no brain?

It has been stated that Tommy's plea agreement is admissible in the Civil Trial.  Let's be clear here; in a civil trial you only have to show the "majority of the evidence." Attorney's have stated 51%. They conclude that Tommy's admission of guilt will cover nearly 50% of that evidence. This is a shew win for the victim's attorney's.

You can play word Games "Pat Williams", but the truth is what is done in the dark will soon come to light. DLS will be held accountable and will the pirate club which consist of Walt Thompson and the rest of the "do nothing" people.

Greg Simpson has a fight on his hand. Are you sure he can tackle it? Um.... I don't think so. The best thing 3ABN and Danny Shelton could have done was settled with the victims. They chose the hard road.

Now use your brain the good Lord gave you, and quit spouting off nonsense.

Will this be filed before the tolling agreement runs out next month?

OK - I give.  A statute of limitations tolls.  What in the world is a "tolling agreement"?  Are you suggesting the statute of limitations runs out in March?

That is correct, Snoopy. The tolling agreement halted the statue of limitations. So, assuming this is correct they have no choice, but to file by the end of February.

Check on the URL Below if you want a clear explaination of a Tolling Agreement and how it can benefit both parties.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6391028_legal-definition-tolling-agreement.html

Gregory:

I am no familiar completely with the tolling agreement. I do know that I did sign one, under the advice of my attorney's.  I'm not completely aware of it's value. Thanks for the link.

Feb 14-15
Something seems to be boiling these days. Will we soon find out what it is?

Indeed! Something is definitely cooking and the kitchen is getting HOT!

The Batters are in the dugout and the opposition team is in the field! The umpire is behind home plate and if you listen carefully you can hear him say "Let's play ball!"

It's almost game time! Won't be long.

We have been hearing that for quite awhile now...

Dear Snoopy,

You are correct. However, due to recent events there was a delay. I cannot go into the details of that, but to say one key witness has been added or will soon be added to both the criminal and civil cases. I am not at liberty to reveal their identity as it could cause sever consequences for them.

It is safe to say that it is likely this will be filed this week. Possibly the next day or two. It is in the process that they call "Review Status". Meaning qualified attorney's are reviewing it. After that is complete the plaintiffs (myself and the other victim) will have the opportunity to review it. After that is complete it goes to he final step which is it's filing! Trust me we are keenly aware that time is running out towards the end of the month when one un-named agreement will expire.

The final steps are in the works and it is now not a matter of weeks, but days.

I'm still waiting to view the complaint. Hopefully tomorrow.

Still waiting..... :-\

When will there be some substantial news regarding this?

:dunno: Has to be soon! There is no time to waste.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:28:28 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »

If Alex and Adam have been telling the truth, then the tolling agreement regarding the filing of a civil case against 3ABN(including DS and the board) expires today, well before a criminal conviction or exoneration in the criminal case in VA is even possible as that case hasn't even commenced. That means no lawsuit can be filed against 3ABN after this.

What evidence do you have that a tolling agreement expires today?

What evidence do you have that that would mean a lawsuit has to be filed by today?

What is the civil statute of limitations in IL?

I said nothing about the statute of limitations. That was Pickle's question, and I left it for him to answer. I have no idea whether the door to litigation is opened or closed ....

It is pretty apparent that your surmising that a suit could not be filed after Feb. 28 was an unsubstantiated (and erroneous) assertion that the door to litigation closed on that day because of the statute of limitations.

You might want to defend yourself by saying that you didn't write the words in question, that you were merely plagiarizing from some unnamed person. Then I would suggest that if you want to maintain a position of no surmising, that you not post other people's comments when those comments include surmising.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 01:03:34 AM »

A rare moment indeed when Sir Mizing "knows nothing". We should really post this date on the calendar to commemorate at least annually that Sir mizing admits a lack of expertize on this vital issue.

A great moment to confess Sir mizings other mis-information, to repent and reform their Sir Mizing ways.

Gailon Arthur joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 02:18:38 AM »

No use writing that in a calendar or placing it on a map that "people" do not consult.
Pages: [1]   Go Up