Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to the "other site"?  (Read 31125 times)

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
Re: What happened to the "other site"?
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2013, 03:54:44 PM »

It seems like the  former president refused to be seen together with Danny Shelton. What has happened to leadership?
What has happened to leadership?

Are you referring to our present GC President being seen together with Danny S. on 3ABN?

~ Cindy

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2013, 06:15:02 PM »

Cindy: As an administrator and a person who likes "facts" can you assure me that the defamatory post over on that site will be removed?

NO. I cannot promise you that. I, (speaking only for myself) never remove a post unless it is a  violation of the forum rules as posted there, and object to other people doing so...

It is baseless and untrue. And if "truth" is Danny he should know that, because this issue was brought up in discovery and was proven to be a lie. So, when can I expect it to be removed?

Well for what it's worth?

1. I talked to truth when truth originally signed up so I know that individual was not Danny as I was personally acquainted with "truth" for quite some time previous to that.

2. I am not privy to discovery info in your case and that's ok, as it is my understanding it's under seal and not to be disclosed. Should you even  be discussing it, or attempting to make claims about it which you cannot prove if that's true? especially as you agreed to a lesser amount to settle and to keep quiet? I think not.

3. You can NEVER expect me personally to remove that post. I, personally  do not censor info after it's published, What I edit is behavior and how things are said, NOT what is said.  Previously you didn't comprehend that and that is why you lost your posting privileges. What I can promise you is this: If you can provide proof and evidence that it's a lie,I will attach it to the post, so that everyone reading it will know that, ok?

•note• yes, there was a letter sent. I'm not denying that. However, there is sworn testimony that the allegation was not true. The supposed "uncle" admitted he lied and even said he didn't have a nephew. The supposed "uncles" mother even stated that it was a lie. So care to take your own advice and only allow facts?

So you admit the accusation exists, but are denying it's validity? That's kinda funny really. Not funny, as in ha ha, but funny, as in strange when you think about it. There have been all kind of accusations against Tommy too, but when they are acknowledged but denied then it's called a cover-up..... Are you engaging in a cover-up, Alex?

Accusations are all that are needed to convict and condemn Tommy and even 3ABN by extension, but when it comes to you, you seem to think denying them is all that is needed to have them removed and cause them to disappear. Duane was the same, Dryden accused Tommy, and it was all good, Dryden accused Duane of the same, and all war broke out. Those accusing 3abn believe every accusation against the Sheltons without proof, but since you've helped in those accusations against 3abn, then 3abn's accuser refuse to judge you and Duane by those same standards. Why is that?

You make unsubstantiated claims above:
there is sworn testimony that the allegation was not true. The supposed "uncle" admitted he lied and even said he didn't have a nephew. The supposed "uncles" mother even stated that it was a lie.

I am really not sure what you are referring to here, but the thing is I can't help but notice how similar your undocumented claims here are to what is actually documented in your case. It's ironic and again double minded and double standards imo. There is sworn testimony your allegations against Tommy are not true, Your Father, Mother, and brother etc all wrote the court and testified about you lying, right?
The thing is, I don't believe you Alex. I'm sorry but I just don't. You make empty claims, but the other side is documented.
and we have published what is available on the other site. i have seen nothing to rebut that yet.

Provide it, and I'll post it but until then? Not happening.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 06:25:14 PM by ~ Cindy »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2013, 10:34:25 AM »

Cindy: I am not under any restriction to keep quiet. Not sure what you're talking about?
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2013, 10:36:59 AM »

There is sworn testimony your allegations against Tommy are not true, Your Father, Mother, and brother etc all wrote the court and testified about you lying, right?

~ Cindy, could you please explain how "sworn testimony" about whether or not someone has ever told a lie is the same as saying that particular allegations "are not true"?

I don't think that Alex's mother, father, or brother could ever prove that Alex's allegations against Tommy weren't true, unless they could also prove that Alex was never ever alone with Tommy. And that is asking too much.

Alex's father believed the allegations against Tommy to be credible, even if he didn't believe that Alex's allegations were credible.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2013, 10:43:36 AM »

Cindy also ignores the fact that I have evidence from the uncle himself and the mother of the uncle who said it was not true! Cindy this was investigated by church authorities among others! What part of that do you not understand? The accuser himself said he LIED. He does NOT EVEN HAVE A NEICE OR NEPHEW.

I have proof. I have no reason or desire to share that with you.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 06:17:29 PM »

Was or wasn't the post removed, or is there another post that needs to be removed?  :dunno:
I would like to say Thank you to "Truth" and Steffan for doing the right thing and taking down that post.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 09:12:41 PM »

Was or wasn't the post removed, or is there another post that needs to be removed?  :dunno:
I would like to say Thank you to "Truth" and Steffan for doing the right thing and taking down that post.

Yes it was removed. I thought this discussion was over, but Cindy felt the need to bring it up again..
Alex L. Walker

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2013, 10:11:28 PM »

Accusations are all that are needed to convict and condemn Tommy and even 3ABN by extension, but when it comes to you, you seem to think denying them is all that is needed to have them removed and cause them to disappear. Duane was the same, Dryden accused Tommy, and it was all good, Dryden accused Duane of the same, and all war broke out. Those accusing 3abn believe every accusation against the Sheltons without proof, but since you've helped in those accusations against 3abn, then 3abn's accuser refuse to judge you and Duane by those same standards. Why is that?

You seem to forget the fact that Tommy ADMITTED in court that he was guilty of the charges. And no, it was NOT "all good" when Dryden accused Tommy. I have always maintained that Dryden needed to keep his nose completely out of this.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »

There is sworn testimony your allegations against Tommy are not true, Your Father, Mother, and brother etc all wrote the court and testified about you lying, right?

~ Cindy, could you please explain how "sworn testimony" about whether or not someone has ever told a lie is the same as saying that particular allegations "are not true"?

I don't think that Alex's mother, father, or brother could ever prove that Alex's allegations against Tommy weren't true, unless they could also prove that Alex was never ever alone with Tommy. And that is asking too much.

Alex's father believed the allegations against Tommy to be credible, even if he didn't believe that Alex's allegations were credible.

Bob, isn't it true that you spoke to my father, Deon Walker, and he told you he believed the allegations against Tommy was credible? He also told you this before Tommy was arrested? True?
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2013, 08:22:43 PM »

Bob, isn't it true that you spoke to my father, Deon Walker, and he told you he believed the allegations against Tommy was credible? He also told you this before Tommy was arrested? True?

Alex, I talked with your dad, maybe in 2007, definitely before the end of 2008, from what I recall. Yes, he did think that the allegations against Tommy were credible. It was old stuff around there, not a surprise to him. He did believe that Tommy was a child molester.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2013, 12:53:37 AM »

Thank you, Bob.

I ask you these questions to say and ask this: Are you aware that there are other people who my parents have said that to? I know of several. My parents clearly believed Tommy was a pedophile. They never hid that and even spoke freely about it. I mean after all why else would have my dad told you that? My parents, without a doubt, believed Tommy had an interest in little boys.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:57:25 AM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2013, 02:07:30 AM »

I see that "Truth" is living in a fantasy world to this day. In spite of the denials, Tommy Shelton did plead guilty to the charges against him. I know for a fact that he is guilty of sexual abuse. I really don't need a court to determine that. In fact, after examining Tommy's deposition and hearing details of his allegations, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tommy DID molest Alex. There are details that only Tommy and the victims know that were revealed in the deposition. Sorry to disappoint, "Truth", but Tommy Shelton DID commit the acts he is accused of. Condemn me to Hell all you want, but the real truth will and has prevailed.
Duane Clem

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2013, 05:39:49 AM »

Truth I assume you are talking about Kimberly Irving correct? IF what you say is true why did Tommy have her represent him at his deposition?
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2013, 07:38:50 AM »

Anyone have a copy of Tommy's July 2010 guilty plea that we can post? Either post it here or send it to me so that I can post it. Maybe then "Truth" will stop insisting that the Washington Post got it wrong when it said that Tommy pled guilty.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2013, 11:15:18 PM »

"Truth" seems to have a comprehension problem. When someone pleads "guilty" that are admitting, "Yes, I did what I am being accused of." Nevertheless, whether Tommy ever admits it or not, I can tell you for a fact that he IS guilty of sexual abuse.
Duane Clem
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up