Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Lies being told on the other site that need cleared up.  (Read 10536 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Lies being told on the other site that need cleared up.
« on: August 27, 2010, 10:04:05 AM »

I have seen a down right lie posted on the other site pertaining to my sexuality. I am not a practicing homosexual. Admittedly, there was a point in my life that I was not sure of it though. These lies that are being posted are pure slanderous and down right untrue. I felt that this needed to be cleared up that all know the truth.

This morning Steffan also questioned me being a pastor. Yes, I am a pastor of a wonderful Southern Baptist Church who has supported me 150% through out this whole ordeal.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Lies being told on the other site that need cleared up.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 10:09:18 AM »

Steffan deserves NO answers to anything. He is a punk, nothing more. He wants you to think he knows a lot more than he actually does. When you call him on something, he'll block your email. That's why they started their little site over there. No one else will put up with them. lol
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

mrst53

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 11:15:04 AM »

I called them on the "rumors" at the other site. I told them they didn't like rumors about Tommy, so saying rumors about you was not fair either. Don't know why Cyndy didn't call him on it. She called me down on my opinion on Tommy right away. Maybe she hasn't seen it. It she doesn't I will go back and ask her again...Fair is Fair.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »

You are correct, mrst53, however, if 3ABN decides not to agree to the demand letter, and a civil suit is filed; I can almost guarantee that both 3aTalk and Adventtalk will be subpoenaed. So let them continue their deceit!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

mrst53

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 03:52:57 PM »

I see Steffan is still continuing to say things about you. I emailed Cyndy  privately. Maybe she hasn't checked the site, but I asked her why she hasn't called Steffan on this. I am sorry for the rumors.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 08:09:29 PM »

Something tells me Steffan rode the short bus to school.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »

Alex, welcome to the reality of those who stand up to the Shelton clan. I have been lied about so many times on the other site that I have lost count... The reason they start slinging completely manufactured mud is because they have no evidence to counter the truth, so their defense is character assassination. They will attempt to discredit you through all manner of falsehoods, innuendos and supposed facts from unnamed or incorrectly identified sources.  This continual attacking of your credibility as a witness is a moot point in light of Tommy's admission of quilt. Through this attempt to humiliate you publicly, the hope is that other witnesses will not come forth for fear of receiving the same ridicule.

Sorry for what you are experiencing and welcome to the whistle blowing club. Unfortunately it is a very small club, if everyone who knew the truth about the misdeeds that have taken place would come forward it would become a thundering shout instead of a few tiny isolated whistles blowing against a gusting wind...hopefully the direction of the wind is changing.

Sister

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 12:23:10 AM »

True, in classic form, when they are unable to address issues they are left with no choice but to try attacking the person. Smile and go on your way because when they attack you personally, that means you already have there backs to the bricks.

heartfan

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 08:56:23 AM »

That guy Steffan would make a great Pharisee.

Johann

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 01:12:46 PM »

Most people are good for something

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 06:57:50 PM »

Alex, welcome to the reality of those who stand up to the Shelton clan. I have been lied about so many times on the other site that I have lost count... The reason they start slinging completely manufactured mud is because they have no evidence to counter the truth, so their defense is character assassination. They will attempt to discredit you through all manner of falsehoods, innuendos and supposed facts from unnamed or incorrectly identified sources.  This continual attacking of your credibility as a witness is a moot point in light of Tommy's admission of quilt. Through this attempt to humiliate you publicly, the hope is that other witnesses will not come forth for fear of receiving the same ridicule.

Sorry for what you are experiencing and welcome to the whistle blowing club. Unfortunately it is a very small club, if everyone who knew the truth about the misdeeds that have taken place would come forward it would become a thundering shout instead of a few tiny isolated whistles blowing against a gusting wind...hopefully the direction of the wind is changing.

Sister

You are right sister. I now understand completely why people do not come forward. I was aware that this would be the case, but did not ever imagine that sole called "Christian" people would act like the devil. I do find it funny that they claim I am "homosexual" when the one they defend is not only homosexual, but is a molestor. It does not make sense.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 09:40:38 PM »

It would be in 3ATALKS and Cindy Conards best interest to delete that comment immediately. I will not tolerate damning lies such as that. That is a warning.

Cindy Conard who acts as though she is "appointed or called", to stand in the defense of 3ABN, should speak against such ascts as well. Not doing so makes her look like a fool and two faced, but we all know that to be fact anyway.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

GRAT

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »

Sister

You are right sister. I now understand completely why people do not come forward. I was aware that this would be the case, but did not ever imagine that sole called "Christian" people would act like the devil. I do find it funny that they claim I am "homosexual" when the one they defend is not only homosexual, but is a molestor. It does not make sense.

For what it is worth, I admire the intestinal fortitude of the two to you to come forward and press charges.  I'm sure it is just awful on so many levels I can't even begin to imagine.   What would make it worth it all for me if I were in that mess is the fact that because of what I did the boys that could have come in contact with that "animal" will be protected.  Hopefully he will never again be able to get his hands on a child and change forever what he could have been.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 11:25:12 AM »

Sister

Alex, if the information they are spreading comes from a Shelton source then they tend to choose socially negative behavioral traits which they are familiar with when discrediting others: homosexuality, mental illness, habitual lying, all manner of other sexual sins, theft, manipulation, etc... They choose what they are familiar with and in the case of Tommy that obviously includes homosexuality. It is kind of ridiculous, but Danny considers that possibility that any man who plays the piano well is probably a homosexual, Why? Because of Tommy. Ignorant, but true.

Sister

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 11:57:26 AM »

Hey, Sister, has a Shelton ever posed as a doctor to gain credibility?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up