Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!  (Read 104392 times)

Mary Sue Smith

Re: Explosive Charges Leveled Against 3ABN on YouTube!
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2008, 07:36:03 PM »

Yes, Donna, those youtubes are sickening. I'm sorry this was done. What a shame to try to bring dishonor and disrepute to God's Holy Name by doing this.  It is Written was just on 3ABN tonight. Also some other main speakers earlier. What must these Leaders in our church think of this. It brings a certain distaste to one's mouth. 

But God will vindicate His Holy Name.

Donna

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008, 07:49:03 PM »

No matter what anyone says or believes, there is no justification for making those UTubes.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 08:00:55 PM »

What I'm wondering, though, is why you two don't show any outrage at the grievous sin in the camp? Deceit, unbiblical divorce, misappropriation of funds, why don't you care?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2008, 08:03:30 PM »

What a shame to try to bring dishonor and disrepute to God's Holy Name by doing this.

And you don't think that Danny's dumping Linda without biblical grounds, and replacing her with an alleged pedophile brought dishonor and disrepute to God's holy name? Isn't that a bit warped? Or more than a little warped? Or extremely twisted?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2008, 08:27:24 PM »

No matter what anyone says or believes, there is no justification for making those UTubes.
I didn't realize you had final authority to make that determination.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Habanero

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »

I didn't realize you had final authority to make that determination.
Duane, you don't seem to understand. People who preach the truth and have It Is Written on their network are infallible. They can't be wrong. If they are wrong then some of what they preach might be wrong. If some of what they preach is wrong then the people who follow them might be wrong in placing their souls in the hands of the televangelists who are their life and salvation. If they are wrong then... you can imagine what that means. They cannot allow it to be wrong. They will fight to the bitter end to make the guardians of their souls right. Admission of anything else would be utter devastation.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2008, 09:00:06 PM »

I don't believe that you had nothing to do with this Mr. Joy. You are involved with everything else, why not this too?

So who is the voice interviewing Mr. Pickle then if not you?  Did you know Mr. Pickle was going to do this? Of course you did.

But God's work will go forward no matter what you say and do. We serve a very strong God who takes care of His work.  

All assumptions Junebug. You need to be sure of your facts before you start your accusations.

Chrissie

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »

You are being sued, not to shut you up, but to STOP the untrue allegations. You think about it.  If someone were saying untrue things about you in a public manner, you would sue to stop it too. Please think about this seriously.  

What is it that is untrue Junebag? Please be specific.

SDAminister

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2008, 09:06:50 PM »

I am ashamed of Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy to do this on youtube. To put out blatent lies. All I can say is that they are in serious trouble now. But more than that. A record has been made in heaven of this. I would not want to be under the curse of God for doing this kind of thing against His work.

I believe these two men have gone too far.

Junebug,
(By the way, Junebug is not a nice word in our house. They are devastating to gardens!)

Yes, a record is being made in heaven. But I wouldn't say that they are in any more trouble now than previously. All sides need to take a breather in this. From us standing on the sidelines of this lawsuit, we should have known it was going to eventually get pretty rough and tumble.

I'll repeat what I first said back in what was probably my first post on this forum, in January, of which I quote from here:
"I noticed that the www.save3abn.com website is running. But we should all be careful and verify everything that is written there before rushing to judgment. I too, am shocked at the sheer quantity of allegations and improprieties that are listed there. Again, we should search these things out to see if they are true or just a pack of lies. My heart faints to think that they could all be true. May God have mercy if they are. If not, those responsible should be ashamed."

I would ascribe to the youtube postings the same as the stuff on save3abn.com. If it's true, let's deal with it. If it's false, let's deal with it.
It doesn't do us much good to for either side to yell at each other because the forum has been set which will decide it---the court system. Although personally, I pray that the two sides can come to some kind of agreement before that all happens.

In the meantime, let's keep searching for that truth!
SDAminister

Habanero

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2008, 09:31:18 PM »

What I'm wondering, though, is why you two don't show any outrage at the grievous sin in the camp? Deceit, unbiblical divorce, misappropriation of funds, why don't you care?
Bob, as long as people are made comfortable in what their itching ears want to hear and are content to rest their souls in the hands of the mouth that speaks the word that make them happy and proud, they will not see the things that you have pointed out because it will neccesitate the discomfort of having to rethink and adjust accordingly. That is not what people want. Give them what they want and they will overlook anything you might do or say that is unsavory. You really need to face that reality Bob.

Habanero

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2008, 10:18:18 PM »

By the same justifications that you use for your statement, it can be said that no matter what anyone says or believes, there is no justification for making those 3ABNs.

Habanero

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2008, 10:29:33 PM »

Yes, Donna, those youtubes are sickening. I'm sorry this was done. What a shame to try to bring dishonor and disrepute to God's Holy Name by doing this.  It is Written was just on 3ABN tonight. Also some other main speakers earlier. What must these Leaders in our church think of this. It brings a certain distaste to one's mouth. 

But God will vindicate His Holy Name.
Yes Junebug, those thesis were sickening. So many were sorry they had been done. What a shame to bring dishonor and disrepute to God's Holy Name by doing this. Cardinals and Popes had just been in the pulpit. Also some other main speakers like the leaders of the inquisition. What must these leaders in the church think of this. It certainly brings distaste to one's mouth.

Johann

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2008, 11:53:12 PM »

And it is shattering the mind to know that some of those participating in this discussion were there and know what they are speaking about. No wonder some will finally call on the rocks to fall down and cover them. Consider that Jesus Christ is a rock, and falling  on Him is the only way out.

Donna

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2008, 03:51:40 AM »

I am ashamed of Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy to do this on youtube. To put out blatent lies. All I can say is that they are in serious trouble now. But more than that. A record has been made in heaven of this. I would not want to be under the curse of God for doing this kind of thing against His work.

I believe these two men have gone too far.

Pardon me, Junebug, but do not connect my name with this news service.

On the other hand, here we go again, execute the messenger and avoid the message. Why don't you address the message.
Gailon Arthur Joy

The message has continued to be addressed. It is the same message we all have been reading and hearing for quite a long time now and still it is nothing but allegations based upon heresy and surmising without any factual proof given. Your side even seeks information from those at 3ABN because you do not have the proof of what you are putting out. Many have tried to show you the error of your ways but it falls upon deaf ears and the blind do not seem to even want to see. It has gone so far that it now is in the hands of the courts. Since your side is being taken to court it should tell you that they other side does have factual proof. Instead of preparing and waiting for the time, where both sides will be heard, there is still a rush to get your message out as if that could help. Judas rushed ahead and what he accomplished was to find that he was actually working against God.

I don’t know Junebug but I agree that all of this needs to be seriously thought about.

=======

Edited to separate new post here from quoted posts.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 01:15:52 PM by Daryl Fawcett »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2008, 05:08:32 AM »

It is the same message we all have been reading and hearing for quite a long time now and still it is nothing but allegations based upon heresy and surmising without any factual proof given.

Not sure that you are making sense here. Anyone in the world can watch the Aug. 10, 2006, broadcast and see that it says what we've said it says. Isn't that factual proof?

And Linda's daughter's letter has been circulating for nearly two years now. So it is a fact that it exists.

It is also a fact that Dryden's 2003 letter exists, and that new allegations were announced in late 2006 in Virginia.

Which of these things is there no factual proof for?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 05:12:16 AM by Bob Pickle »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up