Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3ABNvJOY  (Read 13098 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: 3ABNvJOY
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 07:15:58 PM »

Feel free to post it if you want.

Happy Sabbath.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »

I believe 1998 was cited, but the other side came back with 1995.  I would like to hear if it was 1998.  I believe I got it in "What I would like to ask Danny Shelton".

Yeah, it said this was when the uplink games stopped.  To me, the uplinks stopped because she graduated and was no longer paying or they broke up.  I guess the beginning of the event was prior to 1998.  Don't know when it stopped.

Quote from: CRYSTAL on November 07, 2008, 10:58:08 PM
Might ask why he stopped recording and uplinking those high school girls games after 1998?

As this appears to be off topic. I answered you in the thread you are quoting from.

Go here:
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1067.msg18817.html#msg18817

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »

Ian;

In the post you linked back to is where you made statements.  I don't read most of your posts.  Sorry.  I still do not know the reason the up-links stopped.  You admit you weren't there, so, your guess is as good as mine, right?

Also my thoughts about Danny having bank accounts in MN was wrong.  Bob explained that to me. 

However, as an accountant, I have seen it all!  Most businesses could have more that 6 accounts in the same bank, but not if they are trying to hide money!  One bank may have a Payroll Fund account, a General Fund account, Savings account, R&D account, Loan account & a credit card account all in the same bank!  Yes I have seen more than 10 accounts, but it was under special circumstances.  It can be really interesting reconciling & balancing  all those accounts when people forget to transfer fund to the payroll account!  Account transfers show up on the statement, but the transactions were not posted to the books!

My clients, that were stealing from themselves, never placed their personal accounts at the same bank that had the accounts of their business.  This information would find what was going on really fast.  So I might be crazy and insane, but Danny is smarter in some things than others might be.  I believe he has accounts all over the place.  Some off shore in the Caribbean.  I would suspect Russia, Australia, Canada.    My thought are Haiti, St Lucia, Cayman Islands, & Bahamas.

Maybe he even uses a bank in Oregon & California or Van, Texas!  There is always a trail! 

I use different banks.  Nothing wrong have more than one account that is for sure. However, ...

Fair Havens

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 03:14:41 AM »

Ian;

So I might be crazy and insane, but Danny is smarter in some things than others might be.  I believe he has accounts all over the place.  Some off shore in the Caribbean.  I would suspect Russia, Australia, Canada.    My thought are Haiti, St Lucia, Cayman Islands, & Bahamas.
Maybe he even uses a bank in Oregon & California or Van, Texas!  There is always a trail! 

I use different banks.  Nothing wrong have more than one account that is for sure. However, ...

Nah, more likely in Antigua with the Sandford International Bank.  Haha!!  Well, not quite 'Haha', as Bob tells us it all donors' money gone down the tubes ala 'Madeoff'.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 05:15:41 AM »

Ian;

In the post you linked back to is where you made statements.  I don't read most of your posts.  Sorry.  I still do not know the reason the up-links stopped.  You admit you weren't there, so, your guess is as good as mine, right?

Huh?!?

It might be helpful to read a reply before responding to it.

If you wish to discuss it or reply again, please go to the thread where it is being discussed. http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1067.msg18817.html#msg18817

Quote from: Fran
Also my thoughts about Danny having bank accounts in MN was wrong.  Bob explained that to me... 

Well I didn't even say anything about that Fran, but since you are bringing it up...

Yes I know. I read his post.  Your thoughts about hidden bank accounts in other countries appear to be pure fantasy also. You may indeed have seen it all, and there may indeed always be a trail when people do such -- as you claim --  but you haven't seen hide nor hair of a trail in this case.

last edited to add link and further clarification
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:40:54 PM by Snoopy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »

What we have seen is proof that Danny is desperately trying to hide how much money he used 3ABN to put into his own pockets.

Someone who does that kind of thing could very well have bank accounts overseas. I have been told that he would dole out huge amounts of cash on trips for folks to carry with them, so that he wouldn't have too many thousands just on himself. Now whether he was using creative ways to get funds to secret accounts or to ministry branches, I don't know.

But I do know that Danny is not honest, not above board, and desperate to cover up how much money he really did make using 3ABN. And I can prove that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 10:17:56 PM »

Hear, Hear!  Good post Bob!

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 09:35:42 PM »

See, now, Bob, you know that I truly like everyone, and I am the same with everyone, good, bad or indifferent.  You are right.  I did tag you because you said, "Looks like".  That implies that you knew little or nothing about the site, scanned it and thought it "looked like" a site for posting court documents, etc.  That was not a direct answer and was in essence a partial truth.  Full truth is it IS your site, and you don't think you know what it looks like, you know exactly what it is and are responsible for what it looks like.  There was no need to be vague.  If there is no shame in your game, and you truly beleive that God is on your side, then there is no need for you to be vague.  Step up and say what believe that God has led you to do.   However, if you are attempting to use the devil's tools to accomplish what you believe is God's work, then you have reason to be ashamed and vague, etc.  Your answer implied the later.

In other words, you asked what the purpose of another website was, and my answer spoke to the question of the purpose of the site.

"Looks like" addressed the question from a particular angle.

If all those court documents are on an existing site, they might be harder to navigate through or find.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »

My apologies for coming across that way.

My dilemma at times is what exactly to say in a public forum, given the litigation going on, and the lawyers I have to deal with. If you and I met at church, I probably would have answered your question differently.

In this particular case I chose to answer your question by referring to that which can be derived from the site itself, hence the words "looks like." There is at least one thing that is not readily apparent, and I won't be stating that publicly.

See, now, Bob, you know that I truly like everyone, and I am the same with everyone, good, bad or indifferent.  You are right.  I did tag you because you said, "Looks like".  That implies that you knew little or nothing about the site, scanned it and thought it "looked like" a site for posting court documents, etc.  That was not a direct answer and was in essence a partial truth.  Full truth is it IS your site, and you don't think you know what it looks like, you know exactly what it is and are responsible for what it looks like.  There was no need to be vague.  If there is no shame in your game, and you truly beleive that God is on your side, then there is no need for you to be vague.  Step up and say what believe that God has led you to do.   However, if you are attempting to use the devil's tools to accomplish what you believe is God's work, then you have reason to be ashamed and vague, etc.  Your answer implied the later.

In other words, you asked what the purpose of another website was, and my answer spoke to the question of the purpose of the site.

"Looks like" addressed the question from a particular angle.

If all those court documents are on an existing site, they might be harder to navigate through or find.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »

Not a problem, Bob.  It just looked a little shady, especially for one is known to ask extremely pointed questions and expected direct answers in return.  In fact, we are here 3-4 sites, a law suit, and many damaged lives later because Danny/3ABN refused to directly answer your questions, which at the time were legitimate, IMO. I was just making sure that by beholding, Danny, you had not become changed.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 11:59:46 PM »

Looks like that website is a repository of court documents and nothing more.

That is correct, Mr pickle, the entire record will be the PUBLIC RECORD for all to evaluate and determine for themselves where the evidence leads and the weight of that evidence.

Of greater interest will be Joy vs Shelton et al...pending the completion of the appeal. There will be a Joy v Shellton et al either way the court rules, the court's ruling will only affect one claim.

Thank-you for acquiring the domains for the purpose clearly stated. Enjoy and share!!!

Here, Here and I toast the truth!!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREPORTER

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 12:09:23 AM »

Not a problem, Bob.  It just looked a little shady, especially for one is known to ask extremely pointed questions and expected direct answers in return.  In fact, we are here 3-4 sites, a law suit, and many damaged lives later because Danny/3ABN refused to directly answer your questions, which at the time were legitimate, IMO. I was just making sure that by beholding, Danny, you had not become changed.

One very important point...NO-ONE CAN BEHOLD DANNY LEE SHELTON AND NOT BECOME CHANGED!!!

One either is compelled to become a party to his conspiracy, ie:IAN and a host of others, or one is so revolted they are compelled to tell the truth and reveal the true Danny Lee Shelton to the stockholders in the pews.

It is an absolute truism that by beholding Danny Lee Shelton we are changed!!! Forever changed!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREPORTER

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »

Uh, Gailon, I was not referring to a positive change neither a negative change to which you are referring.  I was talking about Bob "picking up" some bad habits from DS, as in not answering direct and honest question in kind, with direct and honest answers.  Just want to be clear about that.

Secondly, the only one who should hold that much power of anyone's life is Jesus Christ.  Those who are alowing DS to change them even for the better are wrong, and giving DS glory, praise and worship that is only due to God.

One very important point...NO-ONE CAN BEHOLD DANNY LEE SHELTON AND NOT BECOME CHANGED!!!

One either is compelled to become a party to his conspiracy, ie:IAN and a host of others, or one is so revolted they are compelled to tell the truth and reveal the true Danny Lee Shelton to the stockholders in the pews.

It is an absolute truism that by beholding Danny Lee Shelton we are changed!!! Forever changed!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREPORTER
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up