Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lutheran Moral Concern  (Read 21680 times)

mrst53

Re: Lutheran Moral Concern
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2010, 01:19:13 PM »

I agree that this is a great place to discuss and learn from each other. I am a Protestant of no given church persuasion. I was baptised in the Church of God by Reverand Wood,but have had memberships in Baptist, Non-denominational, Methodist and now Bretheran. I don't think my name on any church roster means a hill of beans. ;D  My name is written down on the Book of Life, because Jesus Christ saved my soul from my sins. That is what is important for everyone.  I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the SDA church and the Bible and making new friends :purr: We agree to disagree on many things, but that is ok- Christians can do that, as long as we do it in love.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2010, 04:36:42 PM »

It's been nice conversing with you Mrst. I am wondering if just in your area that Veterans have difficulty performing. In our area they are top notch. Right on the ball with everything and treat my husband like a millon dollars. I am also very impressed with the vacilities also. He just had two operations in 6 months. Just for the foot.

mrst53

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2010, 09:11:53 AM »

The VA outreach has been great and the VA doctors has been good. The VA dentists are fantastic. It's just dealing with the VA and getting benifits that have been lousy- but that's the system in DC. That's the government for you.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2010, 09:18:26 PM »

The VA outreach has been great and the VA doctors has been good. The VA dentists are fantastic. It's just dealing with the VA and getting benifits that have been lousy- but that's the system in DC. That's the government for you.

DC is the issue...these are issues that should be resolved at the LOCAL VA, not some granite building in DC. Eliminate Federalization Centralization and efficiency and service will significantly improve. Just as State Capitols are an issue; centralize and you have problems!!! Problems solving should be as close as the town hall!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

mrst53

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 05:48:38 PM »

I agree with that.. Bill was supposed to have hernia surgery and instead of being able to go to Martinisburg Hospital - 1 1/2 hours away-no way. they have now decided that with all the hospitals in our area(DC, Virginia and WV) only certain hospitals do certain surgeries. So Bill was going to be sent to a DC hospital. Mileage wise, it was the same- time wise- it was 4 hours to get there with rush hour traffic. Plus this VA hospital did not have a good record. I could not even find anyone to drive us over there. Bill said I would get lost coming home. He almost did and drove in DC for years.
Just more government.... Just because it was the same distance did not mean it took the same time to get there- but whomever made the decision, wasn't thinking about traffic... :ROFL:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up