Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TRUTH  (Read 45349 times)

Johann

TRUTH
« on: March 31, 2011, 12:43:33 PM »

Quote from: TRUTH
God loves the sinner at AdventTalk, but hates the sin. That is the truth of the matter. God does not always deal with mankind the way they deserve. He is merciful. Yet there will be a day of reckoning, a day of judgment. For some it will come sooner than for others. For some perhaps just around the corner. God will not be mocked, neither will He keep his patience forever. You don't know who is the "apple of His eye." But God does.

"Oh be careful little lips what you say
Oh be careful little lips what you say
There's a Father up above
And He's looking down in love
Oh be careful little lips what you say."

With this significant quote from TRUTH at another site I start this new topic. I agree with every word quoted - and this is my great goal in life. It was also with this in mind that I accepted a position with that great ministry, 3ABN, at the time of my retirement after serving my church from 1951 to 2003 in various capacities in several countries on two continents. It has been a great life and a wonderful experience working with some of the best people imaginable of various colors and races. Best of all - so many of these people loved truth and peace found through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My memories from all those years of work are mostly like sunshine - until I discovered how the reputation of one precious soul was being murdered by lies and intrigues.

Unfortunately the website where I found this quotation seems devoted to justify these lies and intrigues, and most of what is accepted there serves that purpose. May God have mercy!

Yes, I am talking about Linda Shelton. She might not be perfect, but the Lord knows she is innocent of all the accusations leveled at her for adultery by her former husband and all of his cronies.

Is the Lord pleased with all of your false accusations against this woman which some of you repeat again and again until you imagine the lie has become a truth? Is this the truth you people want to live with, hoping it gets you into Heaven?

So if you insist on continuing your demonic accusations, don't bring them here, unless you have a verification beyond a shadow of doubt. I have never seen a single one? Have you?

Yes, we are bound for a better land and a brighter future. How far in that direction will the Lord allow your travels as long as you carry those false accusations in your baggage?

Let us pray together for TRUTH to prevail.

meadbd

Re: TRUTH
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 03:10:46 PM »

Johann,

Say "hello" to my friend Eric.
Bill

Johann

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 06:07:55 PM »

Johann,

Say "hello" to my friend Eric.
Bill

Bill,

This is the first time you post here on AT, but sure is good to see you. And how I appreciate all that you have done already many years ago to preserve truth and proclaiming the precious gospel and message of Jesus Christ our Savior.

At 2:30 in the morning both Eric and I woke up to see your message and Eric is also so thankful to get this message from you. You know he was at Gospel Outreach when the 3ABN people made their calls in their attempts to discredit Linda.

May God remain with you, Bill, as we all unite in front of the Cross of Jesus Christ, faithful to Him for the sake of TRUTH. Just like charcoal is cleansing the poisoning effects of dying cancer cells  out of Eric's body these days, may the Holy Spirit cleanse our hearts and bodies to preserve TRUTH for HIS sake!

If not before, we will see each other in the realms of Glory, Bill.

Blessings,

Johann

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 05:59:42 AM »

Johann,
You've got my attention on your mention of "charcoal" use. I have used charcoal on my family and my mother before me and remembered EGW stating a "poultice used on the stomach of one women. Are you talking about using this Internally or Externally for the use of cancer. Don't mean to get very personal but know a woman that is going second round on Breast cancer. It would be good to know how the use is being done with "charcoal" as you mentioned.

Johann

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »

Several years ago a medical doctor in USA told at a medical convention his own experience when he was an associate at a hospital where a patient was brough in with a mushroom poisoning. His superior told the associate the patient would die, and told him what medication to give the patient to ease his discomfort. When the associate examined the patient he thought of a medicine he had read was available in Germany which might heal the patient. He got hold of the medicine which was fully approved by German medical authorities. He gave it to the patient who was completely healed.

When hospital authorities discovered what he had done he was given a warning for disobeying orders given by his superior.

Later another patient was brought to the hospital also with mushroom poisoning. The chief physician again told his associate the patient was doomed to die and ordered the same treatment as before. But the associate was unwilling to just let the patient die so he used the same medication as he had administerd to the previous patient. The second patient was healed as well. When the hospital authorities discovered he had again disobeyed orders he was fired.

Fortunately it is fully legal to use such medication in certain countries where the medical industry does not force Congress to enforce regulations that serve their financial interests.

Eric happens to be treated right now by a medical doctor in one of these countries. Charcoal does not heal cancer but it removes the poison the dead cancer cells leave in the body, and thereby eases the discomfort of the patient. It is another medicine which revives the healthy cells and kill the cancer cells. The charcoal is taken internally together with a good supply of fresh water when the patient feels discomfort. In some countries charcoal is not available because it is used by many drug addicts to survive, and I suppose the authorites there do not want them to survive!!! I know that private  Adventist health ministries in these countries who use charcoal in their healing have had to import it from other countries.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 12:46:21 PM »

AND WHAT DOES THE "OTHER SITE" KNOW ABOUT TRUTH???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 05:15:40 PM »

Activated carbon, also called activated charcoal, is well known to chemists and medical personnel to have healing properties which include the ability to remove harmful materials from air, solutions and the human body.  This occurs even in its simplist form.  Processed to combine with specific chemical agents (materials) it can be made more specific the the harmful agent involved.

If you want to know more about activated carbon, check with Wikipedia.

It should be noted that it is the "activated" form of charcoal that works in removing harmful agents.  Common charcoal is not activated and while it will removes some harmful agents, it does not remove near the quantity that activated charcoal can remove.

Johann

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 07:51:58 PM »

Correct - we are dealing with "Activated Charcoal is one of the finest natural absorbent agents. Each particle contains many small chambers and cavities that 'capture' or bind-up unwanted materials and gas, which are safely carried out of the digestive system."

Johann

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 08:03:28 AM »

Quote from: Isa 1:
18  “Come now, let us settle the matter,”
   says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
   they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
   they shall be like wool.

When is the time to settle the matter - and how?

How is it possible to settle a matter when the only intention of a whole insititution is to blame a woman for what she has never done?

And when a site has been created for the purpose of making an innocent woman guilty of what there is not the slightest evidence?

Is that not a sin? Even if it is a dreadful sin to blame the innocent the Lord invites to participate in a settlement. Is that possible as long as falsehood separates from pursuing the TRUTH?  They are still without the slightes shred of evidence that what they are blaming her for has ever taken place. What will then happen when the angels appear on the clouds of glory to rescue the righteous?

Edited to correct a spelling mistake
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:32:12 PM by Johann »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 07:56:54 PM »

They had an opportunity to "Come together and settle matters" in 2007 with the ecclesiasitcal process. They did not like the terms that would guarantee an open and fair process, pulled out and decided to elect Governmental Authority to try and settle the matter. Anytime a religious order elects to have a government enforce it's will, that is a clear and open exhibition of the Spirit of Anti-Christ.

As long as Danny Lee Shelton is on that board and they have the form of governance they currently utilize, they will continue to be the counterfeit...after all, they are non-denominational, aren't they???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 06:04:02 PM »

Being fired for healing a patient?

Very interesting.

Several years ago a medical doctor in USA told at a medical convention his own experience when he was an associate at a hospital where a patient was brough in with a mushroom poisoning. His superior told the associate the patient would die, and told him what medication to give the patient to ease his discomfort. When the associate examined the patient he thought of a medicine he had read was available in Germany which might heal the patient. He got hold of the medicine which was fully approved by German medical authorities. He gave it to the patient who was completely healed.

When hospital authorities discovered what he had done he was given a warning for disobeying orders given by his superior.

Later another patient was brought to the hospital also with mushroom poisoning. The chief physician again told his associate the patient was doomed to die and ordered the same treatment as before. But the associate was unwilling to just let the patient die so he used the same medication as he had administerd to the previous patient. The second patient was healed as well. When the hospital authorities discovered he had again disobeyed orders he was fired.

Fortunately it is fully legal to use such medication in certain countries where the medical industry does not force Congress to enforce regulations that serve their financial interests.

Eric happens to be treated right now by a medical doctor in one of these countries. Charcoal does not heal cancer but it removes the poison the dead cancer cells leave in the body, and thereby eases the discomfort of the patient. It is another medicine which revives the healthy cells and kill the cancer cells. The charcoal is taken internally together with a good supply of fresh water when the patient feels discomfort. In some countries charcoal is not available because it is used by many drug addicts to survive, and I suppose the authorites there do not want them to survive!!! I know that private  Adventist health ministries in these countries who use charcoal in their healing have had to import it from other countries.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 04:51:23 PM »

Reading betweent he lines, this is what I think happened:

There are many medications that are approved for use in other countries but not apptoved for use in the United States.  (Or perhaps the medication is approved for use in the U.S. but not for the illness for whilch the doctor used it.)  The use of an unapproved medication, or its use in a manner that is not approved has the potential for subjeacting the hospital for significant liabilaty exposure.

If a doctor seriously wants to use a medication not approved for use in the U.S. or in a manner that is not approved, there is a proceedure by which permission may be granted.  In some cases it simply requires the approval of an Institutional Review Board which may prescribe education of the patient for potential harm along with certain legal release documents.  In other cased, it will require permission of the U.S. government.

NOTE: On certain levels individual physicians use approved medications in a manner that has not been approved and do so on a regular basis.  In such cases it is typically the manafacturer of the medication that has sold the physician on the availability of the medication for non-approved useage.  In these cases, if the government wants it stopped it typically obtains a court order direciting that the medication not be sold for a specific unapproved useage.

Individual physicians have a lot of freedom as to what they do in their own practice.  My wife sometimes has a leaning toward an alaternative, non standard medication.  Our family physician will obtain that alternative medication for her and administer it to her in that non-standard manner.  But, it would not easily happepn in an institution such as a hospital.

Johann

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 03:39:32 AM »

Postby Truth » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 pm UTC
Elder Thorvaldsson, I don't need to prove a thing--common sense tells me it was Linda that wrote it or she dictated it to sister and she wrote it down. Either way, it came from Linda Shelton. Try proving it didn't.....

You have shown yourself that your assumptions are not dependable. You have stated that you never read more than the beginning of the book. If you had read the whole book you had clearly seen that it also deals with matters that neither Linda nor "sister" would know anything about. A strong indication that neither of them wrote it.  I happen to know for certain that your opinion about the authorship is based on false assumptions.  It is a while since I asked Linda if she knew the contents of the TELEVANGELIST. At that time she assured me she had never read it and that she did not want to read it.

The author uses a pen-name, just like you do. Since you are not using your right name either you have no reason to reveal your assumptions, which some of us know for certain are false.

Quote from: Isa 1:
18  “Come now, let us settle the matter,”
   says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
   they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
   they shall be like wool.

When is the time to settle the matter - and how?

How is it possible to settle a matter when the only intention of a whole institution is to blame a woman for what she has never done?

And when a site has been created for the purpose of making an innocent woman guilty of what there is not the slightest evidence?

Is that not a sin? Even if it is a dreadful sin to blame the innocent the Lord invites to participate in a settlement. Is that possible as long as falsehood separates from pursuing the TRUTH?  They are still without the slightest shred of evidence that what they are blaming her for has ever taken place. What will then happen when the angels appear on the clouds of glory to rescue the righteous?

Edited to correct a spelling mistake

Johann

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2011, 04:46:39 AM »

That other site claims their purpose is only that of defending 3ABN. . .

Some years back I had decided to withdraw from Advent Talk. What made me decide to re-join was because I saw how much of that defense is based on such false presumptions as presented by TRUTH that Linda wrote the TELEVANGELIST. How can such presentations be a valid base of defense?

John 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Presumptions or opinions do not count here!

Johann

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »

Postby Truth » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm UTC
Linda denied having written the Televangelist? I have some land in Timbuktoo to sell you Johann!! :roll:

I didn't need to read that filthy trash all the way through in order to form an opinion on who wrote it. It was as obvious as the nose on my face. Really Johann, what are you going to do when everything hits the fan and Linda is exposed for what she really is? :shock:

What will you do when it hits you? It so happens I know who collected that material without any help from Linda, but from various other available primary sources. So your opinion is completely worthless if you are trying to change my knowledge of how it came into existence.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up