Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Report on Ten Commandment Campmeeting week-end  (Read 41698 times)

Donna

Re: Report on Ten Commandment Campmeeting week-end
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2008, 05:40:22 AM »

Chrissie I am addressing this post to you since you are a moderator of this thread. Post #19 - which I wrote - has been edited by Artiste. This is a joke! Additionally, the post I replied to has disappeared without mention, without a trace. Artiste is not a moderator of this thread and therefore does not have the authority to edit posts.

I beg your pardon anyman. Artiste has as much right as any other moderator to edit a post.

Please give her the respect that her position demands.

=edited to remove original post Forum Rule violation=

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:41:18 PM by Artiste »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2008, 06:10:02 AM »

I believe a public apology, to all the members here, is in order.

I believe a public apology by Danny Shelton for dumping his wife without biblical grounds is in order.

I believe a public apology by Tommy Shelton to his alleged victims is in order, unless there are a whole lot of liars in multiple states.

I believe a public apology by Danny Shelton for covering up the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton is in order.

I believe a public apology by D. Michael Riva for threatening Glenn Dryden over his concern about child molestation is in order.

I believe a public apology by D. Michael Riva for threatening the trustees of the Dunn Loring church is in order.

I believe a public apology by Gerald Duffy for invoking non-existent common law copyright and for trying to silence concerns about child molestation allegations is in order.

I believe a public apology by 3ABN for suing two fellow Adventists rather than trying to iron out differences is in order.

I believe a public apology by Danny Shelton for claiming that donations of horses were cash is in order.

I believe a public apology by Danny Shelton for buying a house from 3ABN for $6,139 is in order.

I believe a public apology by Danny Shelton for claiming that he didn't get retirement or housing benefits is in order.

I believe a public apology by 3ABN for using airtime to pay tribute to an alleged pedophile, and for registering that sole broadcast with the U.S. Copyright Office after claiming in court that none of their broadcasts are copyrighted, is in order.

I believe a public apology by Danny Shelton for running 3ABN into the red in 2006 while allegedly getting hundreds of thousands in royalties is in order.

Anything else?

Donna, do you really believe public apologies are necessary? Or are they only necessary if you don't work at 3ABN?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2008, 06:13:31 AM »

Hey, I heard today that a family at camp meeting gave $200,000. If that is true, did 3ABN tell that family that their donation would help pay for their army of attorneys? Or did the family specify that their gift could not pay for such things?

Anyone know?

Johann

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2008, 06:23:23 AM »

Chrissie I am addressing this post to you since you are a moderator of this thread. Post #19 - which I wrote - has been edited by Artiste. This is a joke! Additionally, the post I replied to has disappeared without mention, without a trace. Artiste is not a moderator of this thread and therefore does not have the authority to edit posts.

I beg your pardon anyman. Artiste has as much right as any other moderator to edit a post.

[/quote]

Dona, you have the full right to ask questions. Have you seen and noticed everything? You did not mention that I am listed as the Global Moderator. . .

It so happens that a grandson of ours is a policeman who graduated last year. But years before his graduation he would react as any other policeman if he saw something that needed to be done. This can be compared with Artiste, although we do not have any grand graduation ceremonies here on Advent Talk like they do at the Police College.

Any of us who knows the details of what happened applaud what Artiste did at that point. She saw what was needed and acted and thereby showed her Christian Concern, mostly on behalf of an innocent victim related to Danny Shelton. Therefore it would be cruel of me to divulge the details.

I share Artiste's commitment to spare the innocent of inappropriate exposure, and I trust that you and anyman share this view. I trust that through this we see an example of Christian behavior in what Artiste did, and that we learn to follow in her footsteps. If I fail in this from now on I hope I will be banned from ever posting on Advent Talk again unless I ask for forgiveness for embarrassing the innocent.

=edited to remove quote from Donna--Forum Rule violation=
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:37:22 PM by Artiste »

anyman

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2008, 07:00:27 AM »

Dona, you have the full right to ask questions. Have you seen and noticed everything? You did not mention that I am listed as the Global Moderator. . .

It so happens that a grandson of ours is a policeman who graduated last year. But years before his graduation he would react as any other policeman if he saw something that needed to be done. This can be compared with Artiste, although we do not have any grand graduation ceremonies here on Advent Talk like they do at the Police College.

Any of us who knows the details of what happened applaud what Artiste did at that point. She saw what was needed and acted and thereby showed her Christian Concern, mostly on behalf of an innocent victim related to Danny Shelton. Therefore it would be cruel of me to divulge the details.

I share Artiste's commitment to spare the innocent of inappropriate exposure, and I trust that you and anyman share this view. I trust that through this we see an example of Christian behavior in what Artiste did, and that we learn to follow in her footsteps. If I fail in this from now on I hope I will be banned from ever posting on Advent Talk again unless I ask for forgiveness for embarrassing the innocent.

The above bold and red comment is a bunch of hooey. If you, and or Artiste were really concerend about innocent people then you would have removed Mr. Pickle's reply #1 and #4 from this thread - but you didn't so your words are rather hollow. I shared Habanero's view when he took Mr. Pickle to task for trying to bring that content into the discussion. But, Habanero's post was completly illiminated because it did take Mr. Pickle to task. Obviously he was counseled by Mr. Pickle or one of his lackies to rephrase his comments so that he condemed 3ABN instead as his later post which referenced his first shows us. Habanaro was right in his first post that is now gone and which I fully endorsed. And I stand by my claim that Mr. Pickle in his blinded desire to destroy Danny Shelton at all costs looks at everyone as collateral damage in his efforts to win.

So, if you want to protect the innocent and then remove replies #1 and #4 or at least severly edit them so they don't harm an innocent.

Donna

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »

Right on anyman!

The above bold and red comment is a bunch of hooey. If you, and or Artiste were really concerend about innocent people then you would have removed Mr. Pickle's reply #1 and #4 from this thread - but you didn't so your words are rather hollow. I shared Habanero's view when he took Mr. Pickle to task for trying to bring that content into the discussion. But, Habanero's post was completly illiminated because it did take Mr. Pickle to task. Obviously he was counseled by Mr. Pickle or one of his lackies to rephrase his comments so that he condemed 3ABN instead as his later post which referenced his first shows us. Habanaro was right in his first post that is now gone and which I fully endorsed. And I stand by my claim that Mr. Pickle in his blinded desire to destroy Danny Shelton at all costs looks at everyone as collateral damage in his efforts to win.

So, if you want to protect the innocent and then remove replies #1 and #4 or at least severly edit them so they don't harm an innocent.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2008, 07:15:26 AM »

I also had questions about this, seeing that Daryl had not announced it in the welcome and information category(nor any other)and still hasn't, and the information at the top of this forum only says,

quote:
"Advent Talk > Issues & Concerns Category > 3ABN (Moderators: Chrissie, Snoopy) > Report on Ten Commandment Campmeeting week-end

Also, all know, or should that Johann is a global moderator as it has been announced and made known.

In my opinion, it is unfair and unjust to berate a member and find fault with him for not giving repect to a moderator's position, when there is no way that either that poster, nor any one else reading here would know the person who edited the post was a moderator, nor that they had this position... nor do I see any disrespect.

Who condemns the ignorant, for being ignorant? Not the righteous nor their Lord, who winks at times of ignorance!

I myself also wondered how many id's the moderators here have having read and heard many claims about such...and whether the edit in question was a mistake on one of the moderators parts due to using more than one id, considering no previous announcement. I am not saying this is a fact, but only that the events in discussion here caused me to question this...

Those who have responded here by pointing at others and finding fault with them rather than addressing the question or the issue brought up, just again demonstrate their inability to be accountable themselves, or be impartial in judgment, or to even address the actual issues (in my opinion). and their lopsided and offtopic faultfinding...

For even if they were correct, (and I don't believe for even one split second that they are) the bottom line is two wrongs never make a right.

Surely God's people can understand this, and those who aren't will refuse to ever see it or even acknowledge the point?

The Lord is always true and correct: " Ye shall know them by their fruits"
(ie--->actions, not claims about oneself)

edit-- to fix quotes, and font

=edited to remove Forum Rule violation quote by Donna=
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:46:42 PM by Artiste »

anyman

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2008, 07:16:46 AM »

Hey, I heardtoday that a family at camp meeting gave $200,000. If that is true, did 3ABN tell that family that their donation would help pay for their army of attorneys? Or did the family specify that their gift could not pay for such things?

Anyone know?

Oh that old familiar refrain you use to justify your actions - "I heard" Why don't you go check? Why don't you go call someone who would actually know? Why don't you stop playing games with people here and if you know say so, if you don't be quiet until you do. Don't make stuff up. "I heard" doesn't hold any validity with sensible thinking people.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2008, 07:26:39 AM »

Don't make stuff up. "I heard" doesn't hold any validity with sensible thinking people.

AMEN!

For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, [say they], and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, saying, Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him. - Jer 20:10

SAD...

Deu 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently...
1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 
Lev 19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.

What is the problem with understanding, "thou shalt", "thou shalt not", or who the Lord is here?

« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 07:47:58 AM by Ian »

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2008, 07:53:40 AM »

ADMIN HAT ON:

Thread Closed for Staff Review.  See Forum Rule #22

ADMIN HAT OFF
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Johann

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »

ADMIN HAT ON:

ADMIN HAT OFF

Please be polite in your protests against the close of this threat - if you want it to be considered.

Johann Thorvaldsson
Global Moderator

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2008, 03:37:41 PM »

Thank you for that Johann - I agree with you 100%  I have a strong tendency to discount rude reports to moderators.

ADMIN HAT ON:

ADMIN HAT OFF

Please be polite in your protests against the close of this threat - if you want it to be considered.

Johann Thorvaldsson
Global Moderator

« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 05:08:48 PM by Snoopy »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up