Issues & Concerns Category > 3ABN

Posts by Fran on BlackSDA Regarding Financial Issues

<< < (3/8) > >>

Ozzie:

--- Quote from: Artiste on March 16, 2008, 09:12:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Daryl Fawcett on March 16, 2008, 06:18:11 AM ---If the lawsuit against Joy & Pickle and the latest subpoenas to Bluehost regarding Advent Talk and Calvin regarding BSDA are to really bury the financial issue regarding Danny Shelton and 3ABN, then I hope that all the documentation of all this financially revealing data is safely stored in various ways, both electronically and on paper for future use.

--- End quote ---

Not only that, I believe that Fran's safety itself should be considered.

--- End quote ---

To me, that is a major concern. Fran not only needs our prayers, but she needs protection. She cannot be left in all this by herself.

Artiste:
Quote, Fran:

By the way I also fear for my safety too!

I see this as the great controversy between Christ and Satan. I believe the truth is there and people believe the truth. I am for the truth. I am on the side of my creator.

Daryl Fawcett:
In case something does happen to Fran, which I pray doesn't happen, I am hoping Fran, either has already placed, or will soon place all that she has in the capable hands of another person who can continue to carry the torch.

Artiste:
Quote, Fran from the IL vs 3ABN Tax Lawsuit:

14 The financial report for 2000 contains additional concerns found by the independent auditors.

15 Applicant’s financial reports raise additional questions and concerns. For example, the unrecorded contribution revenue related to charitable gift annuity agreements were not recorded in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles. The “related party transactions” were acknowledged without identifying the parties.

The notes refer to “split interest agreements,” where applicant received the assets funding the trusts and applicant is to pay certain amounts for specified periods of time to the donors. There is nothing in the record to identify the donors or the assets. None of the trust agreements were supplied.
(Applicant’s Ex. Nos. 14, 15)

Artiste:
Quote, Fran:

If everyone would read the Lawsuit of IL vs. 3ABN, they would find that Linda had NOTHING to do with finances. Danny was the the one that made ALL of the financial decisions, he signed the checks. He counted the cash. He possessed the ubiquitous credit card and he had access to the cash that was less when it left his hands! He had unlimited "Petty Cash".

Danny touching any cash is a NO-NO! The Chief Finacial Officer (CFO) should have forbid that action from ever taking place. It is proof of severe flaws in Cash Control Management. In fact the CFO and Treasurer should not touch cash either. They may supervise, but not touch until AFTER it is accurately counted, receipted and passed on for deposit. Cash received should always match the deposit slip! Always.

If it is not the same, a discrepancy report should be written to explain the problem. Names and signatures of all involved should be on the report naming everyone that touched the cash. Document every discrepancy and attach the original. Put a copy in a Cash Discrepancy file to be readily available to the auditors to review.

The buck stops with Danny, he is the boss of the CFO! Ignorance is no excuse when you have been a business dealing with cash for over 20 years! If you don't understand, it would behoove you to find out, to avoid going to jail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version