Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Leonard Westphal's obituary  (Read 12520 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Leonard Westphal's obituary
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:25:55 PM »

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Leonard Westphal's obituary
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 12:18:07 AM »

Was planning on seeing him in a few weeks. :(

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 02:31:33 PM »

He was a bottom feeder just like Danny and Tommy and Glenn Dryden.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Johann

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 03:00:01 PM »

How will this affect the finances of 3ABN?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 04:14:41 PM »

Who knows. One less crooked scum to worry about. Worthless.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 05:35:35 PM »

Alex, what has been your experience with Leonard Westphal?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 06:19:59 PM »

I have met him a few times. He was alway's stuck to Danny's hip. I have also seen him on 3ABN. Never was impressed. He's a crook like the rest of the Shelton clan.

I know the 3ABN call center it seemed was always mailing out brochures and letters from him to invest 3ABN.

Alex L. Walker

SDAminister

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 04:57:41 PM »

Leonard passed away on Feb. 5, 2012. You can read his obituary at http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Leonard-Westphal&lc=2393&pid=155778799&mid=4986350&locale=en-US.

Did anybody else notice a glaring omission from Leonard Westphal's personal life in the obituary?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 05:12:21 PM »

Leonard passed away on Feb. 5, 2012. You can read his obituary at http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Leonard-Westphal&lc=2393&pid=155778799&mid=4986350&locale=en-US.

Did anybody else notice a glaring omission from Leonard Westphal's personal life in the obituary?

I did.

SDAminister

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 08:02:24 AM »

I did.

Snoopy,
I only noticed that it neglected to talk about his marriage to his second wife. Did you notice something different?

And regarding that, does anybody know if there are any other wives (current or former) out there of Westphal's that the obituary failed to mention?

Also, the obit wrote "The Lord blessed all his endeavors with enthusiasm and success." Would this include his marriage to wife number two and any of the other unmentioned wives out there?

Thanks!
SDAminister
Oh, I almost forgot, does he have any other legitimate or illegitimate children out there which the obit failed to mention?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »

I did.

Snoopy,
I only noticed that it neglected to talk about his marriage to his second wife. Did you notice something different?

And regarding that, does anybody know if there are any other wives (current or former) out there of Westphal's that the obituary failed to mention?

Also, the obit wrote "The Lord blessed all his endeavors with enthusiasm and success." Would this include his marriage to wife number two and any of the other unmentioned wives out there?

Thanks!
SDAminister
Oh, I almost forgot, does he have any other legitimate or illegitimate children out there which the obit failed to mention?

I purposely did not mention what I noted as missing, as I am guessing she prefers it that way.

Is there really a need to go into all of that?  The man is dead.  Let's show some respect.

SDAminister

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 04:42:29 PM »

I did.

Snoopy,

Thanks!
SDAminister

I purposely did not mention what I noted as missing, as I am guessing she prefers it that way.

Is there really a need to go into all of that?  The man is dead.  Let's show some respect.

Snoopy,
If you didn't want to get into it, then why did you respond to my post?

My respect for the dead is secure, but how about some respect for the living, like people who have a head on their shoulders and know Westphal's history? Does whoever wrote the obit think we are all too stupid to think that we'd miss info on a wife of his?

And you know, if a man is a drunk, you don't mention it at his funeral. But even so, you don't go on and say what a good and temperate man he was either.
The obit writer really didn't do any favors by saying the "The Lord blessed all his endeavors". Most people know that's a bunch of bunk. Or, shall we open the VOP case file? Or shall we reopen certain things about him in the 3ABN lawsuit?

Johann

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 03:30:32 AM »

Does conviction equal "living faith"?

When a man is convinced that the words of Ephesians 4:26, "Be ye angry, and sin not" is a direct command of God, and he discovers that he can achieve all the "blessings" he desires by directing all of his furor against those who oppose him, is it any wonder all of his endeavors are blessed by God? Does it take a "living faith" to believe that you are sinning against God when you do not turn your anger against anyone who opposes your desires?

Where do you find this kind of "faith" ruling the lives and actions of people? Does this make you long for grater achievements in your life?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:37:00 AM by Johann »

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 05:31:58 AM »

Snoopy,
If you didn't want to get into it, then why did you respond to my post?

You asked a question.  I answered it!!

:dogwag:

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 09:36:20 AM »

OK. So, yes, he is dead. I don't believe that is any reason not to discuss it.

Will people be talking about Danny and Tommy Shelton long after their dead? You bet.

Will I still be discussing the evil madness and what scum Glenn Dryden is when he's dead? You bet.

I am sorry, but even though they are dead does not excuse their actions while they was living.

Furthermore, I believe respect should be given when it is due. Why respect a dead man if he don't deserve your respect?
Alex L. Walker
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up