Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Subpoena Prompts CALL TO ACTION!  (Read 47705 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Subpoena Prompts CALL TO ACTION!
« on: March 12, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »

It has been proposed that the subpoena served by 3ABN/Danny Shelton on bluehost to turn over information on certain AdventTalk posters might be largely for the purposes of harrassment and intimidation.

This is outrageous!

AdventTalk was established to uphold Seventh-day Adventist Church truths and standards, provide an online community for Christian fellowship, and to respectfully discuss and look for solutions for the 3ABN problems that have been so well documented in the past and continue to fester under cover.

Posters such as Elder Johann Thorvaldsson do not deserve such treatment!  Pastor Thorvaldsson has served the Seventh-day Adventist Church during his lifetime as minister, counselor, and missionary and is now retired.  Is this the time to subject him to such unwarranted stress and indignity?

Sister is also one who has contributed much to our understanding of the etiology of the 3ABN problems.

The CALL TO ACTION:

We must make our best effort to open up to the Adventist public every action and hidden maneuver of the 3ABN/Danny Shelton machine and any individuals or entities behind it.

Fran, you have done so much to bring to light unsavory financial information.  Please continue to remind us of those things in your posts.

Snoopy, your trenchant comments and analyses are always needed!

Gailon, it would be largely impossible for us to be where we are now without your work.  Please give us more of your imformative posts.

And Inga, your hard-hitting and incisive communications have hit the spot!  Daryl is also invaluable here as well as the rest of our fellow posters, you know who you are!

As you may have noticed, BlackSDA is no longer open casual readers and browsers looking for the latest information on 3ABN issues.

It is left for us to carry the torch and provide up-to-date news for the Adventist public! 

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
Re: Subpoena Prompts CALL TO ACTION!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 03:30:57 PM »

As you may have noticed, BlackSDA is no longer open casual readers and browsers looking for the latest information on 3ABN issues.
No, I haven't notice. I'm reading there right now. What do you mean? (Of course, I'm a member and not a "casual reader.")
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 03:45:17 PM »

BlackSDA has shut down its access to the many who have come by on a regular basis to check on the latest 3ABN news without registering as a member.  This happened in the last couple of days or so and appears to be the same for all the forums on BSDA.

If you log out and then attempt to read posts, you will only be able to access the first one in a section.

The implication for us here on AdventTalk is that we now carry the responsibility to dissiminate regular, daily online information on 3ABN issues.

3ABN promoters who are opposing us are no doubt happy with this development, if indeed they didn't precipitate it themselves, because it slows the flow of information, just as buying the Save3ABN site was supposed to have done.

If they can now intimidate us here at AdventTalk by their subpoena or other means to curtail our posting, they will have one of their objectives accomplished. 

inga

• The Sabbath School Network
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »

Maybe it's time for folks like Fran, who have posted a lot of important info at BlackSDA, to bring it here as well.
Visit http://ssnet.org The Sabbath School Network to see our new look and much more content. And leave us a message. :)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 08:02:19 PM »

Believe me, this has strengthened my resolve!!! These brutes of due process must be punished in ways we have so far deliberately withheld. Let the four winds descend upon them and let them feel the full affect of their conduct and violation of due process, infamous retaliation and infliction of defamation.

They must now feel the full weight of every available due process to bring the weight of the law upon them. Every available and legitimate process must be used to bring justice to the victims and their claims, regardless of the cost to 3ABN. 3ABN continues to coddle and support this conduct and, unfortunately,
must learn the price that this must neccasarily inflict.

And we must preserve the absolute rights implicit in the First Amendment!!!

Are you ready to put your full effort into this battle? Will you actually take a stand to defeat and roll back this tyranny? Will you help the victims and work to make it possible for them to pursue their claims??? Or just clap from the sidelines???

This is a war with many fronts and we will need dedicated effort to help these people to achieve their due process rights.

Gailon Arthur Joy

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »

Maybe it's time for folks like Farn, who have posted a lot of important info at BlackSDA, to bring it here as well.

Here, Here!!! I second that motion. If BSDA has lost it's nerves, then let Advent Talk become the repository for the Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.

Gailon Arthur Joy

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 07:27:35 AM »

Can someone help me out here. I have only our own experience to draw on.
In the beginning of ours we knew that many issues can arise out of a lawsuit. Both sides can get bloody. If you have something to hide, you can rest assurred it will come back to bite. Not sure if I am making this clear or not

During my desposition I made a statement when asked when I knew of something I had said to my husband. I was cautioned immediately to not reference anyone in that way as they likely could then face a desposition on that issue themselves. Rather than say I told my husband on such and such a day,it would be wiser to say I knew on ????

How will this impact those of the oppossing side?? If member A of any forum interacts and opposses member B and responds with another story? What if member A says when member B told me ??? Memebr A and B are both under assumed names. By referencing and using what one member said to another as part of what is being used for the cause of deposition, would then it be possible to bring both to the table for their real name and documentation of what was said.
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:57:59 AM »

Maybe it's time for folks like Fran, who have posted a lot of important info at BlackSDA, to bring it here as well.

It would be very helpful for Fran to begin posting here on AdventTalk the financial information she has obtained.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 12:33:45 PM »

BlackSDA has shut down its access to the many who have come by on a regular basis to check on the latest 3ABN news without registering as a member.  This happened in the last couple of days or so and appears to be the same for all the forums on BSDA.

If you log out and then attempt to read posts, you will only be able to access the first one in a section.

The implication for us here on AdventTalk is that we now carry the responsibility to dissiminate regular, daily online information on 3ABN issues.

3ABN promoters who are opposing us are no doubt happy with this development, if indeed they didn't precipitate it themselves, because it slows the flow of information, just as buying the Save3ABN site was supposed to have done.

If they can now intimidate us here at AdventTalk by their subpoena or other means to curtail our posting, they will have one of their objectives accomplished. 

As of today, it appears that BlackSDA has reopened its forums to guests who are coming by to get information.  This is a good move on Calvin's part.

I believe that we here on AdventTalk also need to continue to present all the information for the viewing public that we possibly can in order to promote knowledge of 3ABN's actions.

calvin

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »

This was merely a tease to encourage more lurkers to join and post.  Something I do from time to time.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 01:17:28 PM »

Anyway, glad that you reopened it, Calvin!   :)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 02:01:27 PM »

This was merely a tease to encourage more lurkers to join and post.  Something I do from time to time.

Calvin, you are something else!

Have a blessed and peaceful Sabbath!

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »

Maybe we should do some of that teaser stuff here! :D

Johann

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »

Calvin announces on BSDA that he has hired a lawyer and that he is resisting the subpoena. Great! How do we tackle it here?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »

File a motion to quash in Utah or a motion for a protective order in Massachusetts, if BlueHost is not resisting the subpoena.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up