Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: You might be interested reading, tobeone.blog.com  (Read 20287 times)

skiguy

You might be interested reading, tobeone.blog.com
« on: November 09, 2008, 10:03:16 AM »

It is basically a parable, without an interpretation but, if you read it through, it just might be all clear what it is taking about.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: You might be interested reading, tobeone.blog.com
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 10:22:27 AM »

That's a very interesting parable, skiguy, and certainly rings true!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Johann

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 12:24:35 PM »

It is basically a parable, without an interpretation but, if you read it through, it just might be all clear what it is taking about.

Quite amazing story. Read it at <www.tobeone.blog.com>

Johann

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 12:34:07 PM »

Skiguy is another prime witness whom I never met until I talked to him just a few minutes ago. With his personal knowledge of the Shelton family and especially Danny's past history he was not surprised to discover Danny had dumped Linda the same way he had previously dumped all the other founders on 3ABN.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 04:00:51 PM »

Thank you for sharing that with us, skiguy.  It surely does sound familiar.  I can remember standing in the Accounting Department and hearing an employee there declare "We don't WANT to be under the GC umbrella!"

And by the way, I love your name!  I learned to ski at Winter Park in Colorado!!

skiguy

Re: I changed the blog site, to parable.blog.com
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 12:56:39 PM »

I changed the blog site to parable.blog.com and also re-did it as well

Johann

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 01:20:08 PM »

<www.parable.blog.com>

You will notice that "skiguy" has now changed to use his real name. He tells me he has nothing to hide, and that is why he is using his real name.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 01:23:20 PM by Johann »

calvin

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

Why would the mainstream media have any interest in an old story about the brother of a small time televangelist who is alleged to be pedophile?  Folks, the cavalry is not coming.     

Wendall

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »

Okay, Michael it appears another book maybe on its way. That must be chapter one. Some excellent suggestions. I have heard certain rumours about what actually occurred at the start of 3ABN for years.  :wave:

Calvin, I wouldn't be concerned about the calvary, but concerned about God's Judgements. As Charles Brooks has preached "One Day God Will Set Your Sins In Order". That goes for all of us.

One day Seventh-Day Adventists will become center stage. The bright lights of the mainstream media will be on us. That is just the way it will be one day.  Just maybe we might want to consider that this contention we read about on this forum might be a starting point to bring us to center stage. It certainly has the seed to discredit us. We have inspired counsel that one day we will become center stage if I can use that analogy. The SABBATH issue puts us there. :wave: ;D

skiguy

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 04:19:52 PM »

True, the Sabbath issue will bring us in on the world's stage, and when it does, we just don't need any bagage, which we just might bring upon ourselves.  This issue, an old one that the press may not be interested in?  Was it not, just over a year ago this took place?  The pedophile was not fired, like the lovely wife of Cousin A was, A retired him having the Adventists donors supporting him as you are reading this in his retirement.  Also, I saw the pedophile recently on TV.  Is it not true, the godless press just loves to beat up on churches and Christians?   

Those who defend Cousin A, who condone's his hurting so many people, condones his splitting Adventists into two groups of people, he and those like him have “fallen away” like those who did from the Apostolic Church and joined Rome up north. So true with what Charles Brooks has preached "One Day God Will Set Your Sins In Order". That goes for all of us, including Cousin A!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:40:29 AM by skiguy »

guide4him

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 07:19:21 AM »

I have tried to read the Parable several times but my computer won't let me. I might not have the right program to read it.  :dunno:

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 08:10:04 AM »

It is an extensive and interesting story.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

childoftheking

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 11:31:49 AM »

Post deleted. Suggestion didn't work.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 11:39:33 AM by childoftheking »

skiguy

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 12:23:18 PM »

it still works for me, but if you can't bring it up, it is the same on, parable.blog.com

All what I did was told a parable.  You ought to see the response to it on 3abntalk.  I am getting famus over there with their hating me.  Coming out with my real name put a bullseye on me. I never encounter such evil over there.  When I came out with my real name on the parable, I better get use to it being attack, as Jesus said, John 15:18 "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you."  I had to write out the parable, even though it brought me a list of people hating me over it.  Ha, if I only knew I would have that kind of an effect over a parable, I should have written it long ago! Michael

Below is just one of the examples what is on 3abntalk,

Re: Michael J. Diamond, Author
Breezy,
“I have gone to the site. It can also be accessed via http://tobeone.blog.com/. Maybe it was under construction. Right now it's up and just rehashes the same lies and dirt that the PickledJoy crowd have tried their best to sling. What becomes interesting is that this person is so right-wing cuckoo that I believe everybody should read his zany posts...”

“First read about him at : http://bornsaved.com/aboutmichaeldiamond.html. Then read his absolutely whacko post in: http://bornsaved.com. If this is another PickledJoy supporter, then another loony has just joined the bin!” steffan 

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:37:09 AM by skiguy »

calvin

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 07:18:45 AM »

It is an extensive and interesting story.
How so?  It is the same old story that has be rehashed over and over for more that 3 years here and at BSDA.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up