Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: You might be interested reading, tobeone.blog.com  (Read 20285 times)

Johann

Re: You might be interested reading, tobeone.blog.com
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »

So much for knowing - or not knowing?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »

It matters a great deal to me because there are many wrongs out there that have not been righted, many victims who deserve but have not yet received apologies and restitution.

It is troubling that so many take the attitude of "its old news - so what"?  If they or their loved ones had been affected, they might take a different tone.  To me its the same as saying "That unsolved murder is over three years old and there are no new facts so lets just forget it."

This is the reason that the facts have to be brought back out to light again on a regular basis...understanding that each time this is done, the 3ABN defenders will rise up in protest!

And there are new and startling facts added as we speak!
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 02:32:36 PM »

I wonder if Breezy Sam works for free??

She seems very troubled by the fact that in the legal world, professionals earn their living by submitting invoices!  I guess she thinks we should work for free!  Maybe I should become my own 501(c)(3) organization and try to get unsuspecting donors to contribute to my livelihood instead of trying to earn a living honestly. 

Yes, it is interesting that 3ABN defenders not only think that the people who were sued by 3ABN should not get the most minimal compensation for their time, effort, and expenditures in defending themselves, (thinking especially of Bob Pickle, who is charging practically nothing for his time), but also represent that it is unreasonable for professionals to be paid for their work--unlike 3ABN luminaries who ask people to send them money at will.

Johann

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2008, 02:34:42 PM »

In His Time is one of my favorites too.  It gives great promises.

Skyguy;

3ABNTalk is great advertising!

Fran, so true.  I thank you, 3abntalk for promoting the tobeone.blog.com site!   :)

It was nice of you to look us up, SkiGuy. Are you getting snow in your mountains yet? Or any more writing?

Johann

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2008, 02:38:25 PM »

She seems very troubled by the fact that in the legal world, professionals earn their living by submitting invoices!  I guess she thinks we should work for free!  Maybe I should become my own 501(c)(3) organization and try to get unsuspecting donors to contribute to my livelihood instead of trying to earn a living honestly. 

Do you think Danny Shelton managed to get his lawyers to offer their services without receiving any compensation?

Yes, it is interesting that 3ABN defenders not only think that the people who were sued by 3ABN should not get the most minimal compensation for their time, effort, and expenditures in defending themselves, (thinking especially of Bob Pickle, who is charging practically nothing for his time), but also represent that it is unreasonable for professionals to be paid for their work--unlike 3ABN luminaries who ask people to send them money at will.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »

Do you think Danny Shelton managed to get his lawyers to offer their services without receiving any compensation?

We have always heard that Danny Shelton boasted that his lawyers were the best, Johann!

Being as he got them from Garwin McNeilus, I assume that they do not come cheap!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »

Oh, for those 2007 financial statements!!  I have a feeling there will be some interesting information there!  I will also be curious to see who did the 2007 audit!  Auditors don't enjoy being party to a lawsuit, any more than anybody else does!

We have always heard that Danny Shelton boasted that his lawyers were the best, Johann!

Being as he got them from Garwin McNeilus, I assume that they do not come cheap!

Johann

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »

I edited the formating - but somehow the old remains above. - Johann

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »

No, I don't think he did, Johann.  However, it wouldn't surprise me if DS managed to sweet talk a donor into paying them.  That's one thing I plan to look closely at whenever I can get my hands on those financials!

I edited the formating - but somehow the old remains above. - Johann

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »

You mean if I worked for a law firm I'd get paid more than that?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2008, 05:28:21 PM »

Simpson stated somewhere that he charges $350 an hour.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2008, 05:44:19 PM »

How long do you think it will take for Breezy Sam to post her public indignation over that?

Simpson stated somewhere that he charges $350 an hour.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »

You mean if I worked for a law firm I'd get paid more than that?

Maybe next time you should make yourself into a law firm...

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2008, 05:54:42 PM »

I'd hire Bob and Gailon in a heartbeat!!

Maybe next time you should make yourself into a law firm...

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »

It is an extensive and interesting story.
How so?  It is the same old story that has be rehashed over and over for more that 3 years here and at BSDA.

Calvin,

Believe me, there is much more to the story than has ever been "hashed and rehashed" at BSDA or anywhere else. It will soon be available, I am fairly certain!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up