Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Why 3ABN World issue was missing  (Read 23546 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Why 3ABN World issue was missing
« on: February 06, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »

I've wondered for a long time why the 9/04 issue of 3ABN World went missing from 3ABN's website. I asked for them during discovery, but 3ABN refused to give them to me.

Well, I finally got a copy of that missing issue. Attached is an article from it.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Why 3ABN World issue was missing
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »

Notice how the 9/04 article mentions Antichrist Agenda: Ten Commandments Twice Removed.

When was the article written? August? Earlier?

Therefore, when was Antichrist Agenda written? Looks to me like this article proves that the book is pre-June 25, 2004 divorce, and thus Linda has rights to it.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

Now, if 3ABN is not a Shelton family business, isn't it a bit unethical for 3ABN to remove an issue off of its website just to cater to the whims of a selfish little guy going through a mid-life crisis, who just dumped his wife over bogus accusations of adultery?

In other words, what godly reason can 3ABN come up with for being in cahoots, in conspiracy with Danny Shelton, to hide some of Linda's assets from her?

At what point is 3ABN guilty of theft in the eyes of God in this matter when they conspire with Danny to cheat Linda out of her just due?

Just some questions I have.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »

Oops!  They goofed again, huh?  This is a 5 year story of goofs and lies!  Bob, you have posted document after document and yet, those others claim all you do is produce innuendo!

I am sure people reading  http://www.save-3ABN.com can readily see all the evidence in documented form.  If you have not read it, please go see!

If you can't find what you are wanting to read, just start reading the things listed under the name of Danny Shelton.

This documented article you have posted is another fine example of God revealing to you that which was done in the dark.  I believe the Word says that those things done in dark will be made light!

I wonder what the Judge will think about them not producing what was asked for?  The judge will see that it was published, and the statement about the "Antichrist Agenda: Ten Commandments Twice Removed" is definitely in the past-tense!

If there is one thing Danny and 3ABN have in common, it is, they are both non-producers of evidence!  This surely does not look good for them.  However, it does look good for Linda and her case going on.

Now I am awaiting the results of the DNA test.

Sam

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 11:32:40 AM »

I've wondered for a long time why the 9/04 issue of 3ABN World went missing from 3ABN's website. I asked for them during discovery, but 3ABN refused to give them to me.

Well, I finally got a copy of that missing issue. Attached is an article from it.

On the contrary Bob (as usual) I scanned the article several times. It makes no mention of the titles "Antichrist Agenda" or "Ten Commandments Twice Removed". The only mention of a "doctrinal message" about the sabbath is in the paragraph that is entitiled "3abn books in the future".

Glad you found this. It proves just the opposite of your twist on things.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 12:46:39 PM »

Sammy,

Maybe you could enlighten us as to why Danny took his publication needs to Remnant after publicly announcing the establishment of 3ABN Books and touting their plans to publish his material??

On the contrary Bob (as usual) I scanned the article several times. It makes no mention of the titles "Antichrist Agenda" or "Ten Commandments Twice Removed". The only mention of a "doctrinal message" about the sabbath is in the paragraph that is entitiled "3abn books in the future".

Glad you found this. It proves just the opposite of your twist on things.

GRAT

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 02:57:45 PM »

Sam - What book on the Sabbath have DS and SQ written?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »

That would be "Antichrist Agenda: Ten Commandments Twice Removed" wouldn't it?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »

Certainly Sam is smart enough to have gotten the point.

• I said, "Notice how the 9/04 article mentions Antichrist Agenda: Ten Commandments Twice Removed."
  • I did not say or mean that the actual title appeared in the article.
  • I never mentioned the book, Ten Commandments Twice Removed.
  • The article speaks of a book on the Sabbath written by Danny and Shelley.

Sam, since you have the inside scoop, can you tell us who is the one who did the unethical act of deleting that issue off of 3ABN's website? It wouldn't have been Steve Nelson, would it have been? I would think it wouldn't since he is the head of an organization that is against clergy abuse. Seems Danny's actions toward his ex are a bit abusive when it comes to hiding his royalties, and I wouldn't think Steve would want to have any part in it, even if it meant he had to find employment elsewhere.

YODA

• "Younglings, younglings gather 'round.."
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 09:47:28 PM »

Notice how the 9/04 article mentions Antichrist Agenda: Ten Commandments Twice Removed.

Quote from: 9/04 article
"What can you expect from 3ABN Books in the future?...Doctrinal Presentation like Danny Shelton's and Shelly Quinn's book on the Sabbath, and.." 

When was the article written? August? Earlier?

Therefore, when was Antichrist Agenda written? Looks to me like this article proves that the book is pre-June 25, 2004 divorce, and thus Linda has rights to it.

Looking? Found something you have, mmmmm?

"Much to learn, you still have."

December 30, 2004. First announcement was.

Latest announcements...

New book: Check out The Antichrist Agenda by Danny Shelton and Shelley Quinn.

http://web.archive.org/web/20041230083406/http://www.3abn.org/

YODA
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:04:06 PM by YODA »
"Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind the plot."
    -- Yoda to Obi-Wan

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 06:20:23 AM »

Your point?

Sam

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 03:38:20 PM »

Certainly Sam is smart enough to have gotten the point.

• I said, "Notice how the 9/04 article mentions Antichrist Agenda: Ten Commandments Twice Removed."
  • I did not say or mean that the actual title appeared in the article.
[/color]
  • I never mentioned the book, Ten Commandments Twice Removed.
  • The article speaks of a book on the Sabbath written by Danny and Shelley.

Sam, since you have the inside scoop, can you tell us who is the one who did the unethical act of deleting that issue off of 3ABN's website? It wouldn't have been Steve Nelson, would it have been? I would think it wouldn't since he is the head of an organization that is against clergy abuse. Seems Danny's actions toward his ex are a bit abusive when it comes to hiding his royalties, and I wouldn't think Steve would want to have any part in it, even if it meant he had to find employment elsewhere.

No Bob you did not even imply that the titles were not there. You did quite the opposite and stated as if they were.

I notice with all the little comments made by those here, you all accidentally, on purpose, left out the fact that a book by Danny and Shelly was in the "FUTURE BOOKS" For 3ABN.   That one word made all the difference.  Funny how all of you overlooked it.    :ROFL: :ROFL:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »

Sam,

I said the book was mentioned. It was.

The word future is irrelevant. Danny had already written the manuscript before Shelley laid eyes on it. When did he start working on the manuscript? June 26? And Shelley saw it and rewrote the whole thing before the end of July or August? No way!

But Sam, you forgot to answer the all important question: Who did the unethical act of deleting that issue off of 3ABN's website in order to help Danny hide the fact that the book was in the works before the divorce, and that thus Linda is part owner? Was it Steve Nelson? Was it Danny himself? Who is the culprit who altered 3ABN's website in order to indulge the little whims, the conflicts of interest, of Danny Lee Shelton?

If you truly have the inside scoop, tell us who did the dastardly deed.

anyman

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »

In conversation with Proffaber over at 3ABNTalk, he shared a couple of quotes with me, one from Thomas Pynchon,

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers."

This has been your method from the git-go. You aren't interested in the truth, you are merely interested in what serves your purpose. You ask questions that aren't intended to lead to the truth, only intended to lead to you - the glorification of you.

And, this from David McCullough,

"You can have all the facts imaginable and miss the truth . . ."

This would clearly describe your endeavors. I understand an analysis of your position is forth coming on that reputable site (contrary to Ms. Lynette's grievous comments), it should be an interesting read.

A time has arrived for you to lay your anger, hatred, jealousy, and malice aside and ask the Lord's forgiveness for your grievous sins and focus on that which you should be focusing on - your family. Spend some time with your daughter and ask her forgiveness for neglecting her and her educational hopes and dreams. Then sit with your wife and beg her forgiveness for neglecting your family in your pursuit of vengeance and vindictiveness. Seek her forgiveness for putting your own self indulgent desires ahead of your Biblical responsibilities to family.

And, if you have to occassionally indulge your prurient nature, at least base it on statutory law, as that is where all legal foundation begins.

- anyman

Sam,

I said the book was mentioned. It was.

The word future is irrelevant. Danny had already written the manuscript before Shelley laid eyes on it. When did he start working on the manuscript? June 26? And Shelley saw it and rewrote the whole thing before the end of July or August? No way!

But Sam, you forgot to answer the all important question: Who did the unethical act of deleting that issue off of 3ABN's website in order to help Danny hide the fact that the book was in the works before the divorce, and that thus Linda is part owner? Was it Steve Nelson? Was it Danny himself? Who is the culprit who altered 3ABN's website in order to indulge the little whims, the conflicts of interest, of Danny Lee Shelton?

If you truly have the inside scoop, tell us who did the dastardly deed.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 07:12:12 PM »

anyman,

You should direct your comments to Danny Shelton. He's the vindictive little bully who filed suit against me. I'm not the one who filed suit.

So ask Danny to apologize to my family.

I can imagine that your comments are similar to those of the papists in the Dark Ages who asked the martyrs to surrender their convictions, principles, and truth for the sake of their families. Those nonsensical arguments will be tried again when those who hold the 3rd angel's message dear are persecuted and brought before courts of law.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up