Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Why 3ABN World issue was missing  (Read 23687 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Why 3ABN World issue was missing
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

It is interesting how this bit of incriminating evidence has brought out the Danny clones. Here we have evidence that there has been a conspiracy, a scheme, to hide the fact that Danny's book was in the works prior to his divorce.

Why did that issue go missing? Now we know.

But who deleted it?

By the way, I was asking for the missing issues by September 23, 2007: http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?act=findpost&hl=3abn+world&pid=216797. I asked for them in discovery, and 3ABN refused to give them. Now we know why.

3abn_world 09-04 article on 3abn books.pdf

anyman

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 07:27:10 PM »

Robert, I am sure that Yoda would comment with something like, "Misguided, you are" . . .

I directed my comments exactly where they needed to be - to you.

You sought the the suit as a means to get a hold of information you couldn't get any other way. You wanted it, you sought it, you antagonized for it . . . and then, when you finally got what you wanted in the first place - you tried to turn it around into a martyr's robe.

You are the only one who owes your family an apology - you are the only one, Biblically, who is responsible for your family, the only one who is responsible, Biblically, for your family . . . You have neglected them, no one else. You have failed to meet your Biblical responsibility to your family . . . but that is between you, God, and your family . . . some day you might wake up and realize the truth of this, then again, you may wake up and it is too late.

Of course you would go to the papists . . . comes from your Catholic background . . . When you are met with the most pointed and pertinent comments you attempt to cast them, and the individual writing them as papist - all part of the manipulative skills you have perfected over the years. You have no connection to the message of the final angels of Biblical mention . . . you haven't done the work of those angels, you haven't sought to spread the Saviors love to an aching world . . . instead, you have sought to break people, to destroy their faith in God . . . you have not been about your Father's business - quite the contrary.

Again, man up and focus on your family . . . could your failure in this area be the reason you were removed from eldership? Did they see what the rest of us see? That you allowed your family to suffer at the expense of your vindictiveness? Did they suffer because you wouldn't be interviewed on 3ABN? Because you couldn't find a denominational publisher for your book? Because you weren't welcomed into ASI? Most God fearing individuals might ask why these things happen and seek a renewed relationship with the Creator. Instead, you sought to attack all those you saw as being "against Robert."

- anyman

anyman,

You should direct your comments to Danny Shelton. He's the vindictive little bully who filed suit against me. I'm not the one who filed suit.

So ask Danny to apologize to my family.

I can imagine that your comments are similar to those of the papists in the Dark Ages who asked the martyrs to surrender their convictions, principles, and truth for the sake of their families. Those nonsensical arguments will be tried again when those who hold the 3rd angel's message dear are persecuted and brought before courts of law.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 07:31:18 PM »

I never sought the suit, and I never thought Danny would sue, since he didn't have a case. Gailon thought Danny would sue. I didn't.

Your speculations are off base, that is for sure.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 07:26:49 AM »

So why did the 11/04 issue of 3ABN World go missing too? Read the attached article from it and see if you can figure it out.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »

Did anyone notice when the article said Mending Broken People was going to be published? What month and year?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 07:21:46 PM »

As I remember my CA days, Kay Kuzma sent a reply to a member at CA who had inquired about why Linda had been removed from the book.  Kay replied that Linda was indeed in the book, she said she had even interviewed Linda ONCE!

The "other" book was out in 2002.  This book was almost 2 years later, just in time for the 20th anniversary.  2004, what a busy year!

This book took 7 years.  What was her reward?  Becoming the one blessed to become the head of 3ABN Books!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »

Hi Fran. Great to see you.

When does the article say it was going to be published? What month and year?

There's more going on than meets the eye with this one, I think.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 09:33:54 PM »

Enlighten us.  I will go re-read.

I thought it was November 2004.  The 1st sentence says, "This month a special book will be published in celebration of 3ABN's 20th Anniversary!  Mending Broken People, written by Kay Kuzma, Founder and Speaker of......"

Help us out.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 09:39:08 PM by Fran »

Johann

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 01:44:27 AM »

I was interviewed too by Kay Kuzma for the book, but quite a few things were changed just then.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 04:30:08 AM »

Enlighten us.  I will go re-read.

I thought it was November 2004.  The 1st sentence says, "This month a special book will be published in celebration of 3ABN's 20th Anniversary!  Mending Broken People, written by Kay Kuzma, Founder and Speaker of......"

Help us out.

Yes, it says it would be published in November 2004. The copy for the November 2004 issue of 3ABN World may have been written by the end of September 2004.

But the copyright date in the book says 2005. Why?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »

I would not have known the copyright date since I have never desired to read it.  Maybe it was for needed time to extract Linda from the book.  However, that is an interesting question.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 11:49:28 PM »

Well, I guess I will be back tomorrow with what I looked up.  It sure made me go "A-Ha!"

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 02:59:58 PM »

I went over to BSDA and did some searches of past postings.  I did a search looking up “Kuzma.”  I figured it would talk about "Mending Broken People."  I had to go back several times to read them all. 

Then I started searching downloaded court documents and BINGO!  There it was! It makes perfect sense!

Bob:  Yes, it says it would be published in November 2004. The copy for the November 2004 issue of 3ABN World may have been written by the end of September 2004.

But the copyright date in the book says 2005. Why?

DLS Publishing was not incorporated until November 30, 2004, the month the book was to be published was November, 2004. 

Why was it copyrighted in 2005? 

They had to make sure none of the royalties would begin in 2004 for Linda to make claim to!

I wondered why Kay Kuzma’s book would make a difference until I read the following!

Case 4:07-cv-40098-FDS Document 152 Filed 12/08/2008 Page 1 of 14

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS

Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., 
an Illinois non-profit corporation, and 
Danny Lee Shelton, individually.                                                                            Case No.: 07-40098-FDS

Plaintiffs, 
v. s.
Gailon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle, )

Defendants. )

Case 4:07-cv-40098-FDS Document 152 Filed 12/08/2008 Page 9 of 14

38. Mending Broken People, inter alia, helped establish that Shelton was funneling money attributable to his pre-divorce activities through DLS, since this book was mostly done before Shelton’s divorce in June 2004, DLS wasn’t incorporated until November 30, 2004, and DLS was being paid royalties on sales of this book.

Ding, ding!  Danny was getting royalties for the book that took 7 years to get published!  Linda should get ½ of those royalties!

DLS Publishing got credit for Danny’s free advertising and promotion of the book!  Danny is receiving those royalties as well as Kay Kuzma.  Donors paid for all that advertising!  However, Danny got the royalties!

Just to cover their plan, the book was delayed to keep any royalties coming in until 2005.  Well the cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

September 2004 issue of 3ABN World brought us Kay Kuzma as the new director of 3ABN Books.   More free advertising.  There was a 3ABN Today and another program pushing the book.

Read the above excerpts from Document 152 dated 12/8/2008 again.

There are more books out there.  Did Danny also get royalties from "A Channel of Blessing"? 

They may have been paid royalties under the D&LS company that DLS replaced?

What about Brenda Walsh’s books?  Did Danny get royalties from that also?

I remember asking Linda Shelton a fist full of questions on CA when she was interviewed.  Nick Miller sent me a PM on those questions and assured me that Danny had only received a $20.00 royalty - ever! 

Was this one of the things that set Nick Miller out for a search? 

Nick said there were no other co-operations.  Did he finally figure out differently, because later he found out that Danny WAS receiving big bucks in royalties? 

Not even the 3ABN board knew he was receiving all these royalties!

Yeah, it all makes perfect sense to me now. 

Linda,

Get some one that can really dig!  There is a gold mine out there that is ½ yours!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2009, 03:59:54 PM »

Fran,

So 3ABN World said that Mending Broken People was going to be published that month, November 2004, but the copyright date says 2005.

You mention Nick Miller. I don't know what all concerned Nick, but he became concerned in January 2005. Sounds like it could have had something to do with MBP, but I don't know.

You say Nick told you that Danny wasn't making any royalties to speak of? Do you have that email or PM or letter?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »

So was DLS incorporated in part to be a channel for royalties from MBP?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up