Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why 3ABN World issue was missing  (Read 23688 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Why 3ABN World issue was missing
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »

So you liked the magistrate judge from southern Illinois, huh?

Simpson told me he was thinking about letting me have the auditor's stuff, since relevancy issues had already been decided by Hillman.

Then after he told me that, look what he told the magistrate in southern Illinois, how Hillman was still dealing with relevancy, something like that.

Why would he tell me one thing and then tell the court in southern Illinois something different?

What shall it profit a man, if he gain the world and lose his own soul?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »

Lying is in his job description!  Tell the jusdge what he did on the next round again like you did before!  These judges are smartening up that is for sure!  I thouoght the judge was very revealing in his comments even though he said, "If this is true."  He surely isn't a stupid Judge for sure!

I am Downloading all the 3ABN Worlds that I missed.  May of 2005 isn't there either.  It says it is, but the link says No, No.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2009, 08:45:56 PM »

May 2005, I can get that one just fine. Shelley is on the cover.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2009, 09:10:07 PM »

I went back & tried again and got that one, but can't get 8/2005 yet.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 04:08:32 AM »

The 8/05 issue has been gone for a long, long time.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2009, 06:22:08 AM »

Ian, you appear to be confused.

If DLS Publishing isn't the author, why is DLS (incorporated Nov. 30, 2004) getting royalties on a book that was nearly complete in May 2004?

It isn't, and didn't. Why do you make things up? This is why posting proof is good so people can see for themselves what to believe instead of you just pontificating.

Cindy, take a look at the Mending Broken People contract.

Now, tell us what you think about DLS receiving royalties for a book that was written prior to DLS being incorporated, and about all this being hidden from Linda so that she couldn't get her fair share.

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »

Well, as my mother would say, "Well, I do declare" when she realized something she did not know! 

Sometimes she would say, "Well, now, eat them apples"!  It was said nicely and not in anger.  It was her "Surprised" remarks.  Thank you for posting the contract.

I hsve to say I am not surprised.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »

Ian, you appear to be confused.

If DLS Publishing isn't the author, why is DLS (incorporated Nov. 30, 2004) getting royalties on a book that was nearly complete in May 2004?

It isn't, and didn't. Why do you make things up? This is why posting proof is good so people can see for themselves what to believe instead of you just pontificating.

Cindy, take a look at the Mending Broken People contract.

Now, tell us what you think about DLS receiving royalties for a book that was written prior to DLS being incorporated, and about all this being hidden from Linda so that she couldn't get her fair share.

What do I think? I still think you are way of base... and wonder what this really has to do with the dismissed lawsuit, or your appeal AND:
when did you start working for the Linda Shelton legal team Bob?

For clarification purposes:

DLS publishing is/was not the author as Bob claims, above.
 The above contract (he just provided) in par 1 and 15 states that "Family Matters ministry" is the sole author, and that DLS publishing receives 3% for contributing to the development of the work.

The book being nearly completed by May 2004 is an unproven "theory" of Bob's and has nothing to do with anything anyway as there is no legal precedent for Bob's premise and argument and I am not going to argue about it as "Anyman" already pointed this out to him very eloquently in reference to the 10 commandments book:

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1067.msg18524.html#msg18524

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,1067.msg18526.html#msg18526

"DLS publishing being incorporated almost 6 mos after the divorce had nothing to do with hiding things from an ex-wife so that she wouldn't get her fair share. That is another of Bob's unproven theories.

To recap:

Linda and Danny were divorced in June 2004

DLS publishing was incorporated on Nov 30 2004

The "Pacific Press" publishing contract for the "Mending Broken People" book is dated Jan 6 2005.

Toodles..

« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 02:15:03 PM by Ian »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2009, 02:40:53 PM »

What do I think? I still think you are way of base... and wonder what this really has to do with the dismissed lawsuit, or your appeal ...

How can you say such a thing?

The lawsuit accused us of saying that Danny lied regarding divorce-related proceedings. Danny failed to disclose that he was getting royalties from this book in his 2006 financial affidavit.

For clarification purposes:

DLS publishing is/was not the author as Bob claims, above.

Where did I claim that DLS Publishing was the author?

The above contract (he just provided) in par 1 and 15 states that "Family Matters ministry" is the sole author, and that DLS publishing receives 3% for contributing to the development of the work.

The book being nearly completed by May 2004 is an unproven "theory" of Bob's ...

No it isn't. The book itself in the epilogue says that the finishing touches on the last few chapters were being done in May 2004. That clearly proves the book was nearly completed by May 2004.

Could you try to be more accurate in your statements?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2009, 11:48:02 PM »

"DLS publishing being incorporated almost 6 mos after the divorce had nothing to do with hiding things from an ex-wife so that she wouldn't get her fair share. That is another of Bob's unproven theories.

To recap:

Linda and Danny were divorced in June 2004

DLS publishing was incorporated on Nov 30 2004

The "Pacific Press" publishing contract for the "Mending Broken People" book is dated Jan 6 2005.

Toodles..

Don't you just love IAN's recap and especially the legal implications that go with it, or should we say illegal implications that go with it?

Now let's see, we know that back to 1999 Danny and Linda shared a business known as D & L Publishing, except, Linda did not benefit from the proceeds of this business nor did she have access to the account that served as the D&L Publishing proceeds.
There clearly would have been ongoing royalty payments from "book deals" and we know that TCTR was a result of a prior to divorce published book. We also know that Danny filed an affidavit with the court and did not disclose royalties, whether it be from D&L or DLS and we know that Danny had received a substantial royalty payment by the time of the affidavit. Therefore, we know that Danny lied under oath.

Now, lets proceed to the very next suppositon, that the royalties and book deal payments from D & L were clearly moved into a new corporation known as DLS Publishing. Since Linda clearly had a 50% interest in those dollars that became the capitalization for the new business, is it safe to assume that Linda has a 50% stake in the shares of DLS Publishing??? Ah, but yes and Kurt will prove it!!! Believe me, KURT WILL PROVE IT.

Therefore, given that Linda had a 50% interest in the unliquidated assetts of D&L that capitalized DLS Publishing, that would logically lead one to the conclusion that she had an unliquidated interest, and continues to have the same, in 50% of all royalties for DLS Publishing.

Now IAN, want to challenge this supposition? Would that make you on the opposite side of womens equal rights? Or would you like to take a position that women are really persona non grata in Illinois corporate law??? HUM-M-M!!! Pick you poison, IAN.

IN SUMMARY:

DANNY LEE SHELTON DID COMMIT PERJURY AND DANNY LEE SHELTON DID ATTEMPT TO HIDE MARITAL ASSETS FROM HIS WIFE AND SOLICITED OTHER ENTITIES TO SERVE AS CO-CONSPIRATORS IN HIS ILLEGAL ATTEMPTS TO DECEIVE THE COURT AND HIS WIFE AND TO HIDE ASSETS.

Want the names of the co-conspirators and participants?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUREPORTER
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up