Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: That "smut" site  (Read 9146 times)

Johann

That "smut" site
« on: April 05, 2011, 11:39:49 AM »

Most of you know which site has been termed the "smut" site. Although I might never read everthing that is posted there I have just glanced through some I had not seen previously. It amazes me how confessing Christian people dare heaping so much falsehood on top of each other and claim it as "truth" - with absolutely no proofs for their self-proclaimed facts.

First they present a falsehood as truth, and when they have made such a proclamation they base other false claims of what they think they have already established as a fact.

Seems like that site provides prime examples of how Satan catches gullible people into his nets. And how such people blaspheme by using the name of the Creator in their attempts to substantiate their falsehood. No wonder since they follow the lead of Benda's demon and believe that demon made her tell the truth. That demon has done such a great damage to what seemed to be a worthy ministry. Let's pray for a true revival and reformation.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: That "smut" site
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 12:36:46 PM »

The Spirit cannot revive or reform those who have crossed the line and committed the unpardonable sin. There is increasing evidence that those who defend Danny Lee Shelton, Tommy Ray Shelton and Brenda Walsh have closed their minds and souls to the influence of the Holy Spirit and thus cannot find truth even when it is as obvious as demons.

Anyone that believes "Demons" would press Brenda to "Tell the Truth" clearly live in a deluded and Spiritless world separate and apart from the Body of Christ and explains their separatist beliefs and their separatist worship. And their separatist "smut site".

Let it be and it's true spirit will be fully evident in time.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »

It should be a great lesson to all of us as a warning we do not fall into the same pit.

As long as they keep the warning on their site that I am a liar I know I have to watch out. Beware if they should start saying pleasant things about me.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 07:24:27 AM »

Things have been quiet over there lately.  Maybe they are all scrambling for legal representation!!

Johann

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 08:14:31 AM »

Things have been quiet over there lately.  Maybe they are all scrambling for legal representation!!

They might need it now.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 08:35:09 AM »

They might need it now.

I wonder if an attorney will charge by the individual or by the number of internet identities the person has...!!

Johann

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 01:02:31 PM »

They might need it now.

I wonder if an attorney will charge by the individual or by the number of internet identities the person has...!!

Some say The more the merrier - for whom?

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 01:41:46 PM »

Believe me, this will be part of the "Lawyers Full Employment Initiative" and THEY will ALL make serious money.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 04:32:12 PM »

Hilarious!   :ROFL:

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 10:12:57 AM »

Hilarious!   :ROFL:

:ROFL:

Johann

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 02:30:24 AM »

Lilly wrote:
I believe Johann is suggesting the same thing. Why? Is this an attempt to find truth?

Lilly believes I suggested something! What?

On what does Lilly base her belief? If Lilly believes something who can change her beliefs? Facts?

Johann

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 03:27:26 AM »

Lilly:
Then you need to wake up. This has everything to do with the great controversy . . .

I find this interesting because 7 years ago Danny Shelton also accused me of not understanding the Great Controversy because I had a hard time understanding why he wanted to divorce himself from Linda.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 08:28:57 PM »

And Danny did not understand the Great Controversy between Danny and Linda and then Danny vs Joy and just what it would ultimately cost him...Wonder what he would do if he had it to do all over again!!!???

Did someone say there is a fool born every minute???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Lilly:
Then you need to wake up. This has everything to do with the great controversy . . .

I find this interesting because 7 years ago Danny Shelton also accused me of not understanding the Great Controversy because I had a hard time understanding why he wanted to divorce himself from Linda.

Johann

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 05:34:49 PM »

Most of you know which site has been termed the "smut" site. Although I might never read everthing that is posted there I have just glanced through some I had not seen previously. It amazes me how confessing Christian people dare heaping so much falsehood on top of each other and claim it as "truth" - with absolutely no proofs for their self-proclaimed facts.

First they present a falsehood as truth, and when they have made such a proclamation they base other false claims of what they think they have already established as a fact.

Seems like that site provides prime examples of how Satan catches gullible people into his nets. And how such people blaspheme by using the name of the Creator in their attempts to substantiate their falsehood. No wonder since they follow the lead of Benda's demon and believe that demon made her tell the truth. That demon has done such a great damage to what seemed to be a worthy ministry. Let's pray for a true revival and reformation.

Nothing new!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 05:49:21 PM »

Nothing new!

:amen:   I find few good reasons to even look there anymore.

Pages: [1]   Go Up