Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Will the embargo be lifted?  (Read 25074 times)

Gregory

• Veteran Member
Re: Will the embargo be lifted?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2008, 02:14:31 AM »

Yeah, I hear you saying it all ready, “There goes Fran again.  She never allegedly knows when to shut up!  Her alleged low class, street talk makes her allegedly look really stupid.  She is destroying her alleged credibility!”

Well, I will grant you those thoughts, because what you allegedly think of me is not important at all.  I have no alleged credibility or alleged authority.  I don’t come bearing alleged prophecies or alleged statements of authority using my alleged “collar” as my alleged “clout”.  I have no alleged influence to protect.  I am just an alleged realist.

Ah, Fran, I would never say such.  I would look quite foolish if I did.

I am uncertain as to what prompted all of that.  In any case, please take three deep breaths.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 06:32:19 AM by Gregory »

Sam

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2008, 02:54:14 PM »

Dear MG Prophet;

You are forgetting the most important ingredient as to why the boycott didn't work.  You left out Jesus! 
Whether you like it or not 3ABN-
1.Reaches more people than any ministry in SDA church history.
2.Was raised by God to help finish the work through the dissemination of the 3 Angels messages found in the 14th Chapter of Rev.

There are GC and NAD people that have been called of God to preach to the world. It only stands to reason that they should be preaching on the Network that reaches the most lost souls for Jesus as well as every other avenue reaching people.

Fran, you and Joy and Pickle and others are not big enough to stop the 3Angels messages from going to the world in his time and using the people of his choice to do it.

If it were left up to your "team" 3ABN would either be shut down or you all would run it.  You can't accept the fact that God didn't call you to try to stop the gospel from going to the world through 3ABN, but I promise you He will continue to show all that are against using every avenue of spreading the 3 Angels messages to the world, that He will ultimately win out!

All the while these attacks against Danny and 3ABN  have been coming from the devil through some of you.. People are still finding Jesus through the ministry of 3ABN. They have not quit proclaiming God's message to the world.

Has your side spent more time winning souls by proclaiming the message or has most of your time been spent on trying to bring down Danny, 3abn and those associated with it?  The bible says we shall know people by their fruits.  You don't really know that DS/3abn has done anything wrong as you don't have all the info, but Satan has you running in circles trying to prove something that isn't there.  While your side is running, 3ABN continues to spread the gospel to the world.  By their fruits you shall know them. All I can see is good fruit coming from 3ABN and bad fruit from your team.  Details are not important. Satan is the God of details. Look at the big picture.

Wendall

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 03:37:22 PM »

Let me get this correctly.  Black is Black and White is White OR is Black actually White or is White actually Black.  I am confused! :scratch:

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 04:06:36 PM »

Let me get this correctly.  Black is Black and White is White OR is Black actually White or is White actually Black.  I am confused! :scratch:

Just to help you get things straight,black is gray as in white is black and is actually gray. Then depending on who is looking gray can become black or white, depends on,sort of. Once in awhile it looks like it might become serious enough to have a bit of "red" splashed around
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

GRAT

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 05:41:59 PM »

Sam - Details are not important?  Satan is the Godof details?   ???  Seems to me that details are very important to God.   We don't call the 10 commandments the 10 suggestions.  They are very specific.  God was very detailed in his instructions to the Isrealites.  (capital G in the word god infers diety)

SDAminister

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2008, 06:51:13 PM »

Just to help you get things straight,black is gray as in white is black and is actually gray. Then depending on who is looking gray can become black or white, depends on,sort of. Once in awhile it looks like it might become serious enough to have a bit of "red" splashed around
Bonnie,
And sometimes, gray is grey. ;)
SDAminister

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »

Yeah, I hear you saying it all ready, “There goes Fran again.  She never allegedly knows when to shut up!  Her alleged low class, street talk makes her allegedly look really stupid.  She is destroying her alleged credibility!”

Well, I will grant you those thoughts, because what you allegedly think of me is not important at all.  I have no alleged credibility or alleged authority.  I don’t come bearing alleged prophecies or alleged statements of authority using my alleged “collar” as my alleged “clout”.  I have no alleged influence to protect.  I am just an alleged realist.

Ah, Fran, I would never say such.  I would look quite foolish if I did.

I am uncertain as to what prompted all of that.  In any case, please take three deep breaths.

I was breathing quite well when I posted.  No, I was not ill.  I was thinking quiet clearly at the time.  I am so sorry what I said went over your head.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 07:14:34 PM »

Bonnie,
And sometimes, gray is grey. ;)
SDAminister

You wait till now to tell me. Thought I had this all worked out and you throw another color at me.

I am sticking with my black and white world. They know me there :rabbit:
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »

The bible says we shall know people by their fruits.  You don't really know that DS/3abn has done anything wrong as you don't have all the info, but Satan has you running in circles trying to prove something that isn't there.  While your side is running, 3ABN continues to spread the gospel to the world.  By their fruits you shall know them. All I can see is good fruit coming from 3ABN and bad fruit from your team.  Details are not important. Satan is the God of details. Look at the big picture.

Response #1: Consider the fruit:

• On global TV, trashed Alyssa Moore's confidential statement regarding Danny's alleged sexual assault against her.
  • Threatened Glenn Dryden in 2003 stating that even if Tommy did molest 6 boys, the statute of limitations had run out.
  • Danny divorced Linda without biblical grounds, based on his own statement.
  • Thus far, to my knowledge, Danny still had not disclosed all his income in his divorce proceedings.
  • etc., etc.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2008, 07:29:50 PM »

The bible says we shall know people by their fruits.  You don't really know that DS/3abn has done anything wrong as you don't have all the info, but Satan has you running in circles trying to prove something that isn't there.  While your side is running, 3ABN continues to spread the gospel to the world.  By their fruits you shall know them. All I can see is good fruit coming from 3ABN and bad fruit from your team.  Details are not important. Satan is the God of details. Look at the big picture.

Response #2: Jesus sent forth the 12. He sent forth the 70. They preached the gospel. Multitudes will be in the kingdom.

Judas was one of those who went and preached.

Jesus called Judas the son of perdition. Paul called the papacy the son of perdition in 2 Th. 2.

The pope claims to preach the gospel: "Romanism, claiming for her sovereign pontiff an inspiration descended in unbroken line from the apostles, and unchangeable through all time, gives ample opportunity for every species of extravagance and corruption to be concealed under the sanctity of the apostolic commission" (GC 193).

It appears to me that you are undermining 3ABN's mission and message by your heretical premise that just because someone is preaching the gospel and having results, that that means they are no longer can be called to account for their sins. If your premise were true, how could 3ABN continue to preach the 3rd angel's message and identify the beast power?

Works will never save!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 07:36:44 PM by Bob Pickle »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2008, 07:34:56 PM »

Response #3: You suggest that God is not the God of details?

Then why was Uzzah slain by God for having touched the ark?

Why were Nadab and Abihu slain by God for using the wrong kind of fire in the sanctuary?

Why were Ananias and Sapphira slain by God for not giving the full sales price?

More importantly, why did Moses record all the details regarding the sanctuary and its services, repeatedly saying that he had done all "that the Lord commanded Moses"? If Danny truly were like Moses, he would not have one problem at all with details, or with obeying God's every command, including 1 Jn. 1:9!

Sam

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2008, 09:09:08 PM »

• On global TV, trashed Alyssa Moore's confidential statement regarding Danny's alleged sexual assault against her.

Lie. Never was alyssa's name or Danny's name mentioned. Period. You cannot possibly read Shelley's mind to make this out as a statement of fact.

• Threatened Glenn Dryden in 2003 stating that even if Tommy did molest 6 boys, the statute of limitations had run out.

Lie.  The statement was made (as a defensive statement) that even if something like that was true the statue of limitations had run out. Just an attorney citing the law not threatening or acting like "no big deal" as you try to spin it.

Lie as has been proven over and over by even some of your own defender's. Do you honestly think the board would have risk the repurcussions of firing Linda had they not seen the evidence of what was going on? What about all the other's that talked and counseled with Linda and came to the same conclusion. Do you honestly think the board would risk the fallout of Danny's remarriage if they didn't know for a fact he had grounds to remarry?

• Thus far, to my knowledge, Danny still had not disclosed all his income in his divorce proceedings.

The divorce proceedings were over years ago. I believe you are referring to the marital property case.  To my knowledge all his income was disclosed while he was married to Linda. Any income after the divorce is a moot point since, by law, she isn't entitled to anything he made after the divorce. IMO with all the money she got from DS and all the money she got from 3abn, he should be fighting to get some of it back instead of her fighting for even more.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

Exactly. On the one hand we still have 3abn bringing the gospel to the world 24/7 and on the other we have the Pickle and Joy team making allegations, spreading false rumors and twisting anything and everything (example above).
By their fruits ye shall know them.[/list]

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »

Dear MG Prophet; ...

You are forgetting the most important ingredient as to why the boycott didn't work.  You left out Jesus!
Sam; 

This is a LIE!  I have never left Jesus out of anything!

Whether you like it or not 3ABN-:
1.   Reaches more people than any ministry in SDA church history.

I do not believe this at all!  What about VOP?  What about it is written?  What about Joe Crews?  What about Amazing Facts?  What about the Quiet Hour; John Carter; WhiteHorse Ministry, Maranatha, Share Him, PM Church, Faith for today, …  All 3ABN has is air waves.  Those belong to God!

Many of these ministries have won souls for Christ while broadcasting on TBN.   God uses TBN’s airwaves, not the turkey and his wife that are bilking millions of $$$$ from Donors!  Do we give glory to TBN for saving Souls? No we do not!  Put credit where credit is due; Jesus is the Lord of the Harvest; not 3ABN,  Danny Shelton or TBN!

Somebody has a big inflates ego here!   People being reached are ones listening to the message of God through the preaching of the word through Seventh-day Adventist evangelists!   Period.  Granted 3ABN’s air waves were used, as was TBN’s. This is NOT a fruit of Danny Shelton!! [/quote]

2.   Was raised by God to help finish the work through the dissemination of the 3 Angels messages found in the 14th Chapter of Rev.

Now, Sam, I will agree with this.  God did it!

There are GC and NAD people that have been called of God to preach to the world. It only stands to reason that they should be preaching on the Network that reaches the most lost souls for Jesus as well as every other avenue reaching people.

Don’t forget about HOPE TV!  God raised it also.  I believe God needed an alternative source.  God has done a really good job doing what he has done there.  3ABN is no better that TBN.  3ABN is not even a Seventh-day Adventist entity.  In fact, 3ABN is not affiliated with any denomination!  Do you think that is pleasing in the eye’s of God? 

You make this out to be a race to see who can be the greatest!  God’s plan will work as long as He can see 3ABN as an honest, accountable, transparent entity!  God is watching!  I am not needed.

Fran, you and Joy and Pickle and others are not big enough to stop the 3Angels messages from going to the world in his time and using the people of his choice to do it.

Sam;

I am sick and tired of your posts saying what my motives are.  You have no clue!  How many times will it take for me to get through to your thick skull that I have NEVER set out to Shut Down 3ABN?  I set out to expose Danny Shelton and his family of financial irregularities.

What you are saying about my motives is a LIE.  I have told you that more than once!  I DO NOT WANT 3ABN SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!  Knock off all your accusation about me and my motives!  I am sick and tired of hearing your lies!

If it were left up to your "team" 3ABN would either be shut down or you all would run it. 

Stop accusing me of being on any team!  I figured out all of the FINANCIAL IRREGULATITIES because God put it in my lap!  I was out there screaming at the top of my lungs long before Bob and Gailon came on to the scene.  Stop putting me on a team!  I acted alone, all by myself.  So cut out your lies.  The readers have heard from me on VOAR, Club Adventist, BSDA, Advent Talk, MSDAOL, and many others.  I was at most all of them long before Bob or Gailon was!

I am also sick of you accusing Bob and Gailon of trying to ruin 3ABN!  Put the dirty, fruity, stinky laundry right where it belongs!  Right smack dab in Danny Shelton’s and 3ABN’s lap!  It is this Bad Fruit that filed a lawsuit against their brothers.

Now, I challenge you to tell me they were following God’s instruction when they sued their Brothers in Christ!  Maybe you can claim God was leading them when Danny refused to allow ASI to investigate certain allegations.  That was not what Jesus would have done. 

They are not producing documentation requested by the defendants.  They are lying on affidavits.  Is this of Christ?

Was Christ there when Walt wrote that awful announcement about Linda?   Maybe Jesus was there blocking truth Sayers at the now famous board meeting.  I am sure it was Jesus that stood and called them evil in front of the crowd there.

Jesus must have been the evil possessed one that accused Linda Shelton of Spiritual Adultery!  Jesus must have possessed Brenda and threw her clothes around so Danny could do an exorcism!  This self same Lady is now the biggest gossip in the USA/World!  Surely you will tell me that was Jesus doing all that sick lying!

Of course it was Jesus that sent those emails to Linda laying out lies and fraud to her.  It surely must have been Jesus performing a miracle when he turned $2,000 horses into $20,000 cash.  It must have been just like it was when Jesus turned the water into wine!

I am sure you will agree that it was Jesus that filed that lawsuit against fellow church members!

Wake up folks.  By their fruits they shall know them!  Was all of this of Jesus?  No indeed, it was not.  Lay the blame for that right where it belongs; in the lap of Danny Shelton, Walt Thompson, Brenda Walsh, and the 3ABN Board.  All of that was not of Jesus.  NO WAY!

You can't accept the fact that God didn't call you to try to stop the gospel from going to the world through 3ABN, but I promise you He will continue to show all that are against using every avenue of spreading the 3 Angels messages to the world, that He will ultimately win out!

There you go again.  I am becoming irate that you keep on accusing me of that.  IT IS A LIE!  IT IS NOT TRUE!

All the while these attacks against Danny and 3ABN  have been coming from the devil through some of you.. People are still finding Jesus through the ministry of 3ABN. They have not quit proclaiming God's message to the world.

Oh, so now I am the devil.  Take a look in the mirror Sam.  You will be looking straight at the devil  that is falsely accusing me and others of coming from the Devil.  I came into this “In the Name of the Lord!”

Has your side spent more time winning souls by proclaiming the message or has most of your time been spent on trying to bring down Danny, 3ABN and those associated with it? 

Answer that one for us Sam.  You have really been busy posting all over the place spreading hate and discontent!  Listen to Jesus and follow his plan.  We are.

The bible says we shall know people by their fruits. 

Amen!  I have seen Danny Shelton’s fruit and some of 3ABN’s fruits.  It is rotten!  They keep stealing others thunder!  They are saving NO ONE!  The air waves are broadcasting the message of God that is winning souls.  You are trying to steal the Harvest from the Lord.

You don't really know that DS/3ABN has done anything wrong as you don't have all the info, but Satan has you running in circles trying to prove something that isn't there. 

I am not running in a circle!  I have been right here all the time!  It is Danny Shelton and 3ABN who are seeking whom they may devour!   I hate to disappoint you, but I do have facts and documentation.  In fact, you will be surprised what I do know! 

Danny did do some very bad things!

While your side is running, 3ABN continues to spread the gospel to the world.  By their fruits you shall know them.

That is a Lie!  Look at what you have been doing!  You are out to ruin Gailon, Bob, and my reputation!  You are seeking whom you may devour.

All I can see is good fruit coming from 3ABN and bad fruit from your team. 

Yes, you are blind and cannot see!

Details are not important. Satan is the God of details. Look at the big picture.

Oops, Sam;

Where is that doctrine found in the Bible?  God is a God of details.  He even wrote those details in stone!  He is very particular.  He wrote all the details out through his chosen messengers.  Yes, as I read my Bible I see God is a God of details.

It is through the details that I discovered all that missing feedback attached to nan_don!  There are other details I have that are NOT good fruit.  Jesus was not there taking money from 3ABN!  God is a God of details, because God led me right to those details.  I have had them for years, just waiting.  I can continue to wait until God is ready.

Quote from:  Fran on Today at 07:57:43 PM

I was breathing quite well when I posted.  No, I was not ill.  I was thinking quiet clearly at the time.  I am so sorry what I said went over your head.

Quote from: Posted on: Today at 10:15:14 PM Posted by: Sam

That's a frightening thought.

I see my post went over your head too!  Think about it for a while.  You just might get it too.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 06:21:51 AM »

Lie. Never was alyssa's name or Danny's name mentioned. Period. You cannot possibly read Shelley's mind to make this out as a statement of fact.

No, it's not a lie. I honestly believe that that is the truth, so there is no intent to deceive.

Secondly, unless you can explain to me where in the Bible or SoP it says that Herodias or Salome deceived anyone, you are simply wrong. Shelley said the unnamed daughter was caught in the web of deceit. What deceit is there in the Bible story?

Further, Shelley said the daughter wanted to save her mother's position. In what way was Herodias in danger of losing her position?

Did not Shelley say that the man of God who interfered in the sinful relationship had a ministry mending broken people?

Third, I do not recall accusing Shelley Quinn of intentionally calling Alyssa Moore a liar. How would I know if she wrote the script or not?

The rank hypocrisy of claiming that Danny mends broken people while calling an alleged victim of sexual assault a liar on global TV!

Lie.  The statement was made (as a defensive statement) that even if something like that was true the statue of limitations had run out. Just an attorney citing the law not threatening or acting like "no big deal" as you try to spin it.

The legal rationale for suing Dryden that Riva gave in his nasty, reprehensible, unchristian letter was that even if the actions did occur, the statute of limitations had run out. In what specific way are you accusing me of lying when I say that?

Lie as has been proven over and over by even some of your own defender's. Do you honestly think the board would have risk the repurcussions of firing Linda had they not seen the evidence of what was going on? What about all the other's that talked and counseled with Linda and came to the same conclusion. Do you honestly think the board would risk the fallout of Danny's remarriage if they didn't know for a fact he had grounds to remarry?

On July 17, 2004, Danny said, "... you will, if you have not already, end up in bed with him." See? I told the truth!

The divorce proceedings were over years ago. I believe you are referring to the marital property case.  To my knowledge all his income was disclosed while he was married to Linda. Any income after the divorce is a moot point since, by law, she isn't entitled to anything he made after the divorce. IMO with all the money she got from DS and all the money she got from 3abn, he should be fighting to get some of it back instead of her fighting for even more.

Does he not have to report the income he made from property still owned by both of them? You know, his books and such.

Show me where he has ever reported his royalties in his divorce proceedings (since Danny's lawyers used that terminology in the complaint, it should be fine), royalties earned from books and manuscripts published or written prior to their divorce.

If he is a Christian, he will finally do his duty and report what he is supposed to report. He'll stop playing all these nonsensical games.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 08:17:11 AM »

I misspoke. The complaint says "... a Family Court proceeding, which was initiated by Linda Shelton regarding division of marital assets ...." And "Danny Shelton perjured himself through the course of court proceedings relating to his divorce from Linda Shelton."

It doesn't say "divorce proceedings." It says "proceedings related to his divorce."

My apologies for the lack of precision! I had thought that "division of marital assets" could be and had been called "divorce proceedings." My mistake.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up