Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did Danny know Whitney?  (Read 34352 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Did Danny know Whitney?
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2012, 12:58:42 PM »

LOL!!  Tinka, I don't know this Yolanda, but everyone seems to get her and Yvonne mixed up.  The article did say that through her friendship with Whitney's mother, Yvonne did some back up sining for Whitney. 

They were close enough that it also talks -of them discussing their children.  One don't know well the  mother and not her children and vice versa. Also I believe there was relationship because of back up singing for Whitney or was it Yolanda or both of them.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 01:01:26 PM »

I am not coming to her defense to correct you when you are wrong.  If you want to demonize someone in the name of God,you have to at least be truthful about it.  You don't get to be slightly shady, because you believe her to be. 

Princess Di... Yvonne pals around with people that coverup child molestation and cocaine users, then falsely claims she is a doctor. Yet you still jump to her defense.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »

Yvonne did some back up sining for Whitney. 

Sorry Princess, I should not be the one to point out a typo, but I can't leave this one alone.

So, if you have money and want to sin, you can hire others to support your sinning and they will call it: Backup sinning.

:)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 03:14:46 PM »

Sorry Princess, I should not be the one to point out a typo, but I can't leave this one alone.

So, if you have money and want to sin, you can hire others to support your sinning and they will call it: Backup sinning.

:goodpost:     Somehow I manage to do all of my own sinning - don't need any backups!!

horsethief

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 07:46:04 PM »

Princess Di...   "Slightly shady" you say?

Does Yvonne pal around with people who tried to cover up for child molestors? 

Well, from all appearances, she's in a relationship with a man who did exactly that. She also works for him.

Nothing shady about that.

Does Yvonne pal around with cocaine users?

It's pretty clear that she was a friend of Whitney Houston enough to be called upon as a backup singer on more than one occasion and on different recordings.  Did Whitney Houston use cocaine? According to the autopsy reports, she was a chronic user. According to her interview with Barbara Walters, absolutely. I highly doubt that she was not Whitney's friend and just her mom's friend. Especially with Yvonne and Whitney being close in age.

Hardly shady.

Is Yvonne Lewis a doctor?   

Not in the USA she isn't. Her degree is equal at best to a bachelor of science. We've covered this ground before.

Care to revise your statements?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:02:59 PM by horsethief »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2012, 03:23:32 PM »

Oooops!!!   And what a typo!!!  LOL!!!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2012, 05:47:48 AM »

Yolanda is a singer the same as Yvonne. Both did back up singing for the most famous.

Yolanda is well known for doing the (Coke or Pepsi famous commercials I think Coke??) Her voice is known to be one of the most highest range and most ranges for voice. Her voice is absolutely beautiful and so is she. Yolanda was shown on 3abn and gave her testimony and has been on specials of singing If I am right and hopefully remember I think she sang on "Homecoming" on Hope?? not for sure on this but yes there are two gals that are very close in background with now the claimed Doctor Yvonne.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »

For a long time Yolanda was removed from 3ABN because she was divorced.

horsethief

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2012, 09:51:41 PM »

Yvonne's been divorced. Danny divorced Linda with no Biblical grounds. Melody Firestone found another guy while she was married and she stayed around. Why were they exempted?

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2012, 02:03:07 PM »

For a long time Yolanda was removed from 3ABN because she was divorced.

All i can to this is somehow I think the Lord protects his own from the corruption. I loved to hear Yolanda sings.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2012, 03:41:37 PM »

You might have something there, Tinka........

All i can to this is somehow I think the Lord protects his own from the corruption. I loved to hear Yolanda sings.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up