Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Harrisburg, IL: Praise God for the Deaths  (Read 2912 times)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Harrisburg, IL: Praise God for the Deaths
« on: March 02, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »

Westboro Baptist Church is praising God for the tornado deaths in IL. They hope more people die. The following is from the blog on their website.

http://blogs.sparenot.com/godsmacks/2012/02/29/whirlwind-sent-to-illinois/
Whirlwind Sent To Illinois!
February 29, 2012
HALLELUJAH!  GOD SENT AN F-4 TORNADO RIPPING THROUGH HARRISBURG, IL – 6 CONFIRMED DEAD SO FAR!

Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.  The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.  (Jer. 30:23-24.)

GodSmack!

They died for the sins of Illinois, and WBC will picket their funerals!  You can blame your legislature who is again considering a law further criminalizing the gospel preaching of God’s servants at WBC!

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head.  (Ezk. 17:19.)

WBC prays for more dead Illinois rebels!  Amen!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 07:11:44 AM by Murcielago »

Johann

Re: Harrisburg, IL: Praise God for the Deaths
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »

It is not for us for judge who will be saved and who are lost, regardless of their religion.

Remember what Jesus said to a dying thief?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Harrisburg, IL: Praise God for the Deaths
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 09:13:43 PM »

That Westboro church is just a ruckus.  They call themselves doing all manner of atrocity in the name of God.........but it is in the name of some god other than the one I serve.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: [1]   Go Up