General Category > Prayer Circle

For Those That Would

(1/4) > >>

bonnie:
I do not see a prayer section so hope this will work

I have been asked by a friend to help in starting a coast to coast prayer chain for their daughter Tiffany.
The young lady is in serious trouble health wise and in her personal life. She was born with a auto-immune diease that has almost taken her life on several occasions.

She bacme involved with a controlling, abusive man that has isolated her from her family. This past week she became very ill and finally did call home. The parents were able to get her to the hospital, where she was being aggressively treated for a number of infections.
The boyfriend is jealous and demanded she leave and come back to him. He created quite a scene and the Dr and all became involved, called social services, she is 18,safe house, police dept.
In the end Tiffany left on her own today. Mom went to the store to purchase some items for her and when she was gone, Tiffany walked out. They do not know where she is, she is seriously ill, and with her medical problems can become critical in moments. The man she is involved with will not allow her nor will he seek medical help for her.
The parents are terrified, exhausted, and about defeated, altho, very firm believers in prayer. They know they have exhausted all efforts and they ask any that would care to, to pray for their daughter and for them to be able to accept what happens

sonshineonme:

--- Quote from: bonnie on March 01, 2008, 06:16:24 PM ---I do not see a prayer section so hope this will work

I have been asked by a friend to help in starting a coast to coast prayer chain for their daughter Tiffany.
The young lady is in serious trouble health wise and in her personal life. She was born with a auto-immune diease that has almost taken her life on several occasions.

She bacme involved with a controlling, abusive man that has isolated her from her family. This past week she became very ill and finally did call home. The parents were able to get her to the hospital, where she was being aggressively treated for a number of infections.
The boyfriend is jealous and demanded she leave and come back to him. He created quite a scene and the Dr and all became involved, called social services, she is 18,safe house, police dept.
In the end Tiffany left on her own today. Mom went to the store to purchase some items for her and when she was gone, Tiffany walked out. They do not know where she is, she is seriously ill, and with her medical problems can become critical in moments. The man she is involved with will not allow her nor will he seek medical help for her.
The parents are terrified, exhausted, and about defeated, altho, very firm believers in prayer. They know they have exhausted all efforts and they ask any that would care to, to pray for their daughter and for them to be able to accept what happens

--- End quote ---

Bonnie, this is such a sad story, and also a common one in the sense of someone controlling another and loved ones feeling helpless to do anything. I will pray for Tiffany. Please keep us posted, ok?

Chrissie:

--- Quote from: sonshineonme on March 01, 2008, 06:23:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: bonnie on March 01, 2008, 06:16:24 PM ---I do not see a prayer section so hope this will work

--- End quote ---

Bonnie, this is such a sad story, and also a common one in the sense of someone controlling another and loved ones feeling helpless to do anything. I will pray for Tiffany. Please keep us posted, ok?

--- End quote ---

An all too familiar story. Tiffiany will certainly be in my prayers. Please let us know how she gets on.

patsi:
Bonnie, this will definitely be on my prayer list. This is a very sad story and one we must all pray for. IMO.
I hope all good will happen. Please keep us updated on what happens.
Going to bed and will be praying for this family.

Daryl Fawcett:
Seeing the need for a prayer section at Advent Talk, I created the Prayer Circle forum and then moved this prayer topic here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version