Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Brandy  (Read 54754 times)

Mary Sue Smith

Re: Brandy
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 06:27:24 PM »

I knew that Brandy was there in July in 2004!

Yet we were told she never appeared until November 2004!  Why?  To hide the fact that Danny and she were sitting in the Subway eating dinner every day at lunch!  They think people are blind?

Now, Dr Day has opened the BIG can of worms!  She was there in 1999!  God is opening the truth wide open about Brandy and her where abouts!

Oh yes, she is involved! 

However, people make mistakes, but somewhere the lie has to stop!

Fran, I'm afraid Dr. Day has had a lapse in memory. It is true that Brandy did not show up until in November 2004. You cannot put her there any earlier no matter how much you try.  And NO, she was not in Subway with Danny eating dinner before November 2004.  Sorry. Repeating this over and over will not turn it into the truth either.

I agree, the LIES need to stop.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »

I have just discovered that the last three (3) paragraphs are missing from my post at the the beginning of this thread.  Here they are:

As a SDA minister, my pastoral heart goes out to Brandy, in the same manner that it went out to Linda Shelton.  Brandy is probably a young Christian who is early in her spiritual journey to Christ.  The attacks directed against her are likely to discourage her in her walk toward Christ and the SDA Church.  Why would she even want to continue as a SDA when the charges against her come from those who take the name of Christ and the SDA Church?

It does not matter to me whether or not the charges made against her are true. In Christ she is cleansed by the shed blood of Christ on the cross.   In Christ, her sins, whatever they may be, have been cast into the depths of the ocean and have been forgotten.  They do not need to be made public.  I see nothing Christ-like in doing so now.

I supported Linda Shelton in part because I saw her as a woman attacked by well-organized people with a story to tell about her.  I see Brandy also being attacked, as a woman, by well organized people with a story to tell.  I ask all women reading this:  How would you like to be in the place of Brandy?  How would you like such charges to be made against you from your past, regardless of whether or not they were true.  I believe that the charges against Brandy demonstrate a basic unfairness that affect all women regardless of where they are in regard to 3-ABN and Danny Shelton. Those who have an ax to grind in this matter should pursue it on the basis of Danny Shelton and/or 3-ABN and leave Brandy alone.   She is not responsible.  She should not become the issue.  I do not believe that Christ would attack Brandy in the manner that is being done.  I do not believe that those who follow Christ should go after her.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 06:54:42 PM »

I need to be very clear so that no inappropriate speculation is made about my post:

I believe that the last three paragraphs which are missing from my post are missing due to a copy and paste error that I made.  I do NOT believe that they are missing due to any action on the part of the management of this forum.  I Believe that the error was solely mine.

Please read those three paragraphs in connection with my first post inthis thread.

Gregory Matthews

GRAT

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 07:14:17 PM »

As a woman I would not be in the place Brandy is in.  I do not know what is wrong with woman that they would get involved with married men.  If a man will dump his wife for you, a younger model, he will dump you in the same way when he is done with you.  You are not so special as you think.  I have a friend who started a relationship with a married man and 25 years later he did the same thing to her with another younger woman.  She is really having a hard time with it but what can you expect.  The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 07:43:13 PM »

I supported Linda Shelton in part because I saw her as a woman attacked by well-organized people with a story to tell about her.  I see Brandy also being attacked, as a woman, by well organized people with a story to tell.  I ask all women reading this:  How would you like to be in the place of Brandy?  How would you like such charges to be made against you from your past, regardless of whether or not they were true.  I believe that the charges against Brandy demonstrate a basic unfairness that affect all women regardless of where they are in regard to 3-ABN and Danny Shelton. Those who have an ax to grind in this matter should pursue it on the basis of Danny Shelton and/or 3-ABN and leave Brandy alone.   She is not responsible.  She should not become the issue.  I do not believe that Christ would attack Brandy in the manner that is being done.  I do not believe that those who follow Christ should go after her.

Actually, Gregory, I have been there, and entirely at the hands of some people I think you know.  And you're right - it certainly hasn't done much for my Christian experience.  But nobody ever came along worrying about how it might affect me.  Where was your pastoral rebuke when my unfortunate experience was being broadcast over the internet at the hands of your friends Mrs. Brantley and Attorney Cindi Kline Randall?  (I hope you have not entrusted them with any of YOUR personal information!!)  In my situation (which had nothing whatsoever to do with 3ABN but was jumped on by those desperate to discredit anyone who does not buy in to the 3ABN facade), I was falsely accused and the case was ultimately dismissed from the court system.  Yet several of the Danny/3ABN Defenders have me convicted of a crime.  And just for making this post, I will be accused by your buddies of "blaming my problems on everybody else" and "not taking responsibility for myself".

And all I ever did in connection with this 3ABN mess was to volunteer my time!!  Brandy MARRIED Danny Shelton!  I actually felt bad for her and the situation she has found herself in until she made that poor child hide under a blanket for an hour just to facilitate more deceit.

It is difficult to take you seriously, Pastor, when you are so selective with regard to just which women you choose to support.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:48:58 PM by Snoopy »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »

I knew that Brandy was there in July in 2004!

Yet we were told she never appeared until November 2004!  Why?  To hide the fact that Danny and she were sitting in the Subway eating dinner every day at lunch!  They think people are blind?

Now, Dr Day has opened the BIG can of worms!  She was there in 1999!  God is opening the truth wide open about Brandy and her where abouts!

Oh yes, she is involved! 

However, people make mistakes, but somewhere the lie has to stop!

Fran, I'm afraid Dr. Day has had a lapse in memory. It is true that Brandy did not show up until in November 2004. You cannot put her there any earlier no matter how much you try.  And NO, she was not in Subway with Danny eating dinner before November 2004.  Sorry. Repeating this over and over will not turn it into the truth either.

I agree, the LIES need to stop.

I am in total agreement.  In the future, please discover the real truth and not what you have been told.  And by the way, go here to read some truth.  Savor exhibit "P" and tell me just who has been lying!   http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-178.htm

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 09:12:55 PM »

Actually, Gregory, I have been there, and entirely at the hands of some people I think you know.  And you're right - it certainly hasn't done much for my Christian experience.  But nobody ever came along worrying about how it might affect me.  Where was your pastoral rebuke when my unfortunate experience was being broadcast over the internet at the hands of your friends Mrs. Brantley and Attorney Cindi Kline Randall?  (I hope you have not entrusted them with any of YOUR personal information!!)  In my situation (which had nothing whatsoever to do with 3ABN but was jumped on by those desperate to discredit anyone who does not buy in to the 3ABN facade), I was falsely accused and the case was ultimately dismissed from the court system.  Yet several of the Danny/3ABN Defenders have me convicted of a crime.  And just for making this post, I will be accused by your buddies of "blaming my problems on everybody else" and "not taking responsibility for myself".

And all I ever did in connection with this 3ABN mess was to volunteer my time!!  Brandy MARRIED Danny Shelton!  I actually felt bad for her and the situation she has found herself in until she made that poor child hide under a blanket for an hour just to facilitate more deceit.

It is difficult to take you seriously, Pastor, when you are so selective with regard to just which women you choose to support.

As far as Brandy hiding her child under a blanket. This was Brandy's child and as her mother, she was protecting her from two CAM's running willy-nilly, just as any normal mother would do who loves her little girl and wants her picture protected from the internet gossip, not desiring her picture to be put up on the internet.

So what did Dr. Day do? She immediately, within a few hours posted the child's full Passport picture and ID. Dr. Day KNEW Danny and Brandy didn't want the child's picture put up. We have proof of that fact. Danny and Brandy were trying to avoid this but Dr. Day did this out of spite because she didn't like how angry Brandy was for having to do this stupid test.

What a waste of everyone's time and money--just because no one would believe Danny. Time to figure things out folks.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:50:00 PM by Snoopy »

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 10:31:22 PM »

As far as Brandy hiding her child under a blanket. This was Brandy's child and as her mother, she was protecting her from two CAM's running willy-nilly, just as any normal mother would do who loves her little girl and wants her picture protected from the internet gossip, not desiring her picture to be put up on the internet.

So what did Dr. Day do? She immediately, within a few hours posted the child's full Passport picture and ID. Dr. Day KNEW Danny and Brandy didn't want the child's picture put up. We have proof of that fact. Danny and Brandy were trying to avoid this but Dr. Day did this out of spite because she didn't like how angry Brandy was for having to do this stupid test.

What a waste of everyone's time and money--just because no one would believe Danny. Time to figure things out folks.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.

I have looked through the posted documentation for anything that would indicate Danny and Brandy tried to keep the child's name, picture and infromation off the internet. I have seen nothing. Post your sources and proof Junebug. What Dr Day did in posting those things was inexcusable. That the girl's mother did not DEMAND in the contract she signed that the child be protected is beyond inexcusable! Don't you think for one moment that you will come here with this foolishness about them trying to protect the girl from Dr Day's cameras, now. They are BOTH just as guilty as she is. They didn't protect the baby. They just let her be used as another of so many innocent little pawns that have been sacrificed in their sick game. I don't care which side you come from, using a kid to make your point takes you to the bottom of the barrel. Danny and Brandy now fall into that category and you, Junebug, know it.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »

Well, I haven't been here in a while, and I decided to take a look.  I have a few observations.........

I really have to agree with GM in that going after Brandy will accomplish nothing.  I believe that Brandy is only guilty of bad judgment, as have been many of us have been for the [possible] love of a man.  At the very least if she wanted to be with Danny, she should have insisted on him taking care of his ragedy business first..she didn't, she compromised.  That is her bed and she will have to lie in it. Let me be clear in the fact that I do believe there is impropriety on the part of Danny and Brandy a long time before the demise of the Shelton marriage.  Sorry, I just cant' shake that gut feeling.  I COULD be wrong, though!

That being said at this point, what's done is done,and Brandy and Danny have had or will have to answer to God about that.  No one here has heaven nor hell to put them.  What would you have them do at this point? Even if Danny dumped Brandy in a very misguided attempt to rectify things, he and Linda still would be divorced....and Danny would have another unbiblical divorce for folks to chew him up aobut.  We should just probably let that go.

Snoopy, you know you are my Gurl, but you know if you have been there, the answer to feeling like that is not to make someone else feel that pain(IOW, misery love company), at least that is not the christian thing to do...Am I right?  Isn't the answer to encourage, uphold, and witness about how you made it through? 

Folks, Christian brothers and sisters...Brandy and her children should be off limits in these discussions.  That is the right thing, the christian thing to do.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 11:51:41 PM »

Snoopy, you know you are my Gurl, but you know if you have been there, the answer to feeling like that is not to make someone else feel that pain(IOW, misery love company), at least that is not the christian thing to do...Am I right?  Isn't the answer to encourage, uphold, and witness about how you made it through? 

I don't think I am "making someone else feel that pain".  I simply responded to Gregory that I think that Brandy, based on her own choices and decisions, has made herself fair game for discussion in all of this mess.

As for the "encouraging, upholding...", "christian thing to do" stuff, I really don't want to hear it.  I've had it with the two-faced, hypocrites who claim to be "mending broken people".  And then to have Pastor Gregory come spouting off here about those poor helpless women who are being attacked....  I have been attacked, only for the pure fact that I made the very unfortunate decision to volunteer at a purported Seventh-day Adventist "ministry"!!  Only to observe practices that should make any accountant shudder, and then subsequently make the very difficult decision not to keep quiet about what I saw.  I heard not a peep from Pastor Gregory with regard to concern for my spiritual well-being.  As for "how I made it through"?  It's not "through".

My good friend Artiste has also been attacked by these so called "Christians" only because she had the misfortune of being indirectly connected to 3ABN and also speaking out.  Where was the good Pastor then?  I guess one has to be "famous" in the Adventist church to obtain support for doing what they think is right, at least from Pastor Gregory.

So please pardon my bluntness when I say that I am not interested in your version of "the Christian thing to do".  If these people are representative of heaven, I'm not sure I want to be there.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »

Dear Princess! I must say that you are full of regal wisdom. Love ya! I agree with most of what you say. At this point I am quite angry with Brandy for giving up her daughter on the alter of sacrifice to Danny. That is beyond horrible in my view. I have said several times that if there is any evidence that I am wrong in this I will apologize for my upset. Lord help me! This just makes me mad!

Mary Sue Smith

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »

[/quote]

And... I just received the following additional information via email.

" The item submitted as a specimen from 15735 MO can not be excluded as the mother of the item submitted as a specimen from 15735 CH"

The results, the highest this particular lab ever gives, are that there is a 99.999% probability that the child is Brandy's. The test results are from the same lab, the same Doctor, and from the same samples that Dr Day took and sent to them. Anyone can compare the two documents and easily see this for themselves.

Mother and Child DNA results

So much for Dr Day's conspiracy theories, spins, and attempts to cast doubt on the identity of the child and thus undermine her own test results....

It's over....ian

Wendall

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 11:20:23 AM »

I would like to add some common sense here. Why not just have had the doctor come over to Danny's house-privacy + credibilty-take the test and have doctor leave. :scratch: Or how about a local attorney's office. BUT IN THE PUBLIC ARENA= :ROFL: :oops:I know let us intentionally complicate the process. Why the movement on location of the meeting at the last minutes=paranoid=strongly infers people who are not trustful. No I am not a psychologist.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »

Sorry to hear this Snoopy.  I am praying for the healing of those wounds.  However, I do have to disagree that Brandy's marriage to Danny makes her fair game in all this.  Danny is the one who was married to Linda, not Brandy.  I thought this was supposed to, at this point, be about the unlawful and unchristian practices of 3ABN as a ministry and a buisness.  There is little if nothing anyone can do about the divorce of Linda and Danny. That is a done deal, unless they both change their minds, and then we gots a whole new set of issues because of his marriage to Brandy.  And to include the children in this venom is just down right cruel and shows a measure of moral and spiritual decline in those willing to sacrifice these children at the alter of "Danny is worng about everything in his life".  However, this is your(plural and general) fight, and you all will have to answer for the things you do.

You are still my Gurl, though.  We will just have to agree to disagree on this one, and not be diagreeable about it, right?   :)

I don't think I am "making someone else feel that pain".  I simply responded to Gregory that I think that Brandy, based on her own choices and decisions, has made herself fair game for discussion in all of this mess.

As for the "encouraging, upholding...", "christian thing to do" stuff, I really don't want to hear it.  I've had it with the two-faced, hypocrites who claim to be "mending broken people".  And then to have Pastor Gregory come spouting off here about those poor helpless women who are being attacked....  I have been attacked, only for the pure fact that I made the very unfortunate decision to volunteer at a purported Seventh-day Adventist "ministry"!!  Only to observe practices that should make any accountant shudder, and then subsequently make the very difficult decision not to keep quiet about what I saw.  I heard not a peep from Pastor Gregory with regard to concern for my spiritual well-being.  As for "how I made it through"?  It's not "through".

My good friend Artiste has also been attacked by these so called "Christians" only because she had the misfortune of being indirectly connected to 3ABN and also speaking out.  Where was the good Pastor then?  I guess one has to be "famous" in the Adventist church to obtain support for doing what they think is right, at least from Pastor Gregory.

So please pardon my bluntness when I say that I am not interested in your version of "the Christian thing to do".  If these people are representative of heaven, I'm not sure I want to be there.

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 07:39:29 PM »

I would like to add some common sense here. Why not just have had the doctor come over to Danny's house-privacy + credibilty-take the test and have doctor leave.  Or how about a local attorney's office. BUT IN THE PUBLIC ARENA=  :oops:I know let us intentionally complicate the process. Why the movement on location of the meeting at the last minutes=paranoid=strongly infers people who are not trustful. No I am not a psychologist.

Wendall,
I saw no commone sense in any of this either. It all should have been done proper by correct rules and court approved. Right now it is not court approved. So that makes it not total 100%. It show mother and daughter but still not excepted because of identification misdone.  Nothing seemed right about this at all. That was my first point of something wrong is how they had to meet. Then they changed it. No matter what Dr. Day says right or wrong, evidently the meeting was something not exactly right.  I still think it would have been better to offer the money to Murray and see if he was the father. I just don't understand why all this took place when there was other ways to do it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up