Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: IS the litigation Biblical, Part 2, Biblical aspects.  (Read 16333 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: IS the litigation Biblical, Part 2, Biblical aspects.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 12:01:35 PM »

I think Bob might be considered to be suffering as an impatient defendant.  He appears to have alot of probative evidence to disprove the plaintiff's claims and can hardly wait for the trial to begin  :rabbit: to prove his innocence.  A major give away in this whole MESS is the lack of facts given to dispute Bob's and others claims against 3ABN.  How about not attacking Bob but just deal with the facts of the case and try to come to a soution.  :dogwag: Remember the old Dragent show when Jack Webb tells the woman JUST THE FACTS MAM, goes along way in my opinion to explain the status of this case. Wouldn't it be nice for the parties to discuss the facts, eliminate the personal attacks, and negotiate and end this MESS.  Let both parties start agreeing on the smaller issues i.e. that it was bad judgement to lease a plane for so much money.   :pals: :puppykisses:.   ;D ;D It appears that bad judgment is to blame for many issues in this case not that a certain person intentionally set out see a end result.  But then again I have not heard or seen the facts from one side in this litigation. :scratch: :dunno:

Now Bob has been accussed of using NLP.  One of the best ways to confuse a issue is to accuse another of what you are doing. Could it be that Anyman is using NLP and accusing Bob of it thus further confusing the discussion?
 :cool:

:goodpost:

Very well said, Wendall.  I agree.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 03:18:43 PM »

I've already told you, maybe more than once, that I've never had NLP training.

So you say. Not buying it Robert.

And why not? Have I ever not told the truth?

Where is the ellipsis in that email? What is missing?

Rather weak response as it is evident that the email is not being presented in it's entirety. A simply knowledge of the flow of conversation evidences that there are portions that have been edited out. You have been caught doing it over and over again - suck it up and admit that you have been less than honest in your presentation of what others have said - and have done so in an attempt to mislead others to join your side.

I just checked the copy Danny sent to me. It contains 1271 letters, 288 words, 15 sentences, and 11 paragraphs, according to the way WordPerfect calculate such things.

The one that appears on Save-3ABN.com, I checked it too. It also contains 1271 letters, 288 words, 15 sentences, and 11 paragraphs.

The only difference appears to be that Danny's email has two spaces after every period, whereas a web browser only shows one. But what difference would that make?

Your assertion regarding what Danny was stating is absurd. Why would he have to refuse to follow through on his own board chairman's request until ASI had finished NOT LOOKING AT ALL into the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations, since he had refused to allow them to look into that? If that be the case, how can the whole ASI process not be but a smokescreen to hide the child molestation allegations until at the very least the process was completed?

I can't believe anyone falls for this type of nonsense any more - they have to be blinded by their own desire for the destruction of others to buy in any more. Your argument is less solvent than the the mortgage industry. The Board Chair did not ask you to make a mockery of Matt 18 - rather he asked that you verify the information . . . that didn't include making a mockery of God's ministries and you have attempted to make of no account more than one in your two years of self-indulgence. It has been pointed out time and again, but your focus on Mr. T. Shelton raises many red flags about your motivations.

You have evaded the issue. Walt Thompson, THE 3ABN Board chairman, asked me to verify the information he had given me regarding the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations. He gave me but one name to verify things with when he could have given me more. That one name was Danny. I wrote Danny. Danny refused to answer anything, much less verify anything, and thus THUMBED HIS NOSE at the stated wishes of his own board chairman.

I am absolutely certain that God was appalled that Danny Shelton, claiming to be the Lord's anointed, led or allowed his board chairman to believe that the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton were 30 years old, and that they were due to a feud with a man who lived 800 miles away until 8 years after Tommy's ordination was suspended. The presidents of God's ministries aren't supposed to do that kind of thing, the boards of God's ministries aren't supposed to let their presidents get away with such things, and the boards of God's ministries aren't supposed to sue those who become concerned at the legal liability such negligence could cause for God's minsitries.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 03:34:22 PM »

I searched your save-3abn site with the keyword "smokescreen" and this is the version of the DS email that came up for me, among others, that was attached to the "smokescreen" characterization.  Knowing, from past experience, that you often use only portions of emails on the sites, the observations and questions in my earlier post came to mind.

No elipse in this particular email but it is partial; the "To:/From:/Date/Time" has been removed and the email it is replying to is not presented with it.  Also, I have bolded the sentence in the introductory paragraph for this email from Gailon to Harold that uses the often repeated "smokescreen" characterization

I think the email you looked at is an accurate and complete copy of Gailon's email to Harold. That being so, it can't include the headers that Gailon, not I, left off when he wrote his email to Harold.

I appreciated the link you provided to the full dialogue between you and Danny.  Clearly, though, the "smokescreen" characterization is another example where you seem to think if you repeat something that you have concluded as fact often enough it will make it so.

Not at all. Absolutely not. My stating something doesn't make it so.

The fact of the matter is that Danny made it crystal clear that he intended to use a positive decision from ASI regarding his divorce and remarriage to make everything else go away, including the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations.

And his words are clear. He was hoping to use a positive decision from ASI regarding the divorce and remarriage to make everything else go away.

He went so far as to say "this huge issue of mine and Linda's divorce." Huge? Compared to the cover up of child molestation allegations? And that's what he says in response to my attempts to verify what Walt Thompson had told me? His response was ludicrous! Thumbing his nose at the written request of his own board chairman. What's he think? That 3ABN is his own personal, private, family business or something?

"Hoping"?  Bob, where in the email does Danny specify, infer or say that he is "hoping".  Again you have surmised that this is what he is doing and are repeating it often in an attempt to make your assumptions become truth for others, no matter what the facts actually indicate.

Not at all. Danny's done that, not me.

Danny said, "If the biggest rumors or accusations are addressed by a reputable group like ASI, then people will have more info to base their decisions of whom are they going to believe. ... If on the other side of the coin ASI decides that Linda has lied about the reasons for our divorce then there is a good chance that the other info she and her friends are feeding the public, may be lies also."

Thus Danny wants everyone to believe that the allegation that he didn't have biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage is a bigger rumor and accusation than the allegations that Tommy molested who knows how many boys, and that Danny used attorneys to try to threaten a non-Adventist pastor into silence.

Now Jeanette, do you buy that? Do you buy the idea that molestation is a smaller issue than unbiblical divorce? I hardly think so.

Danny refused to let ASI look into the molestation allegations, and thus he intended people to conclude that the molestation allegations were lies because ASI had ruled positively on his divorce question.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 03:35:46 PM »

I think Bob might be considered to be suffering as an impatient defendant.  He appears to have alot of probative evidence to disprove the plaintiff's claims and can hardly wait for the trial to begin  :rabbit: to prove his innocence.  A major give away in this whole MESS is the lack of facts given to dispute Bob's and others claims against 3ABN.  How about not attacking Bob but just deal with the facts of the case and try to come to a soution.  :dogwag: Remember the old Dragent show when Jack Webb tells the woman JUST THE FACTS MAM, goes along way in my opinion to explain the status of this case. Wouldn't it be nice for the parties to discuss the facts, eliminate the personal attacks, and negotiate and end this MESS.  Let both parties start agreeing on the smaller issues i.e. that it was bad judgement to lease a plane for so much money.   :pals: :puppykisses:.   ;D ;D It appears that bad judgment is to blame for many issues in this case not that a certain person intentionally set out see a end result.  But then again I have not heard or seen the facts from one side in this litigation. :scratch: :dunno:

Now Bob has been accussed of using NLP.  One of the best ways to confuse a issue is to accuse another of what you are doing. Could it be that Anyman is using NLP and accusing Bob of it thus further confusing the discussion?
 :cool:

Maybe I should let others answer some of these things. Sounds better perhaps.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 03:48:40 PM »

1. The attempted ASI resolution process was not a investigation of Danny Shelton and 3ABN.  It was  2 teams trying to resolve a problem between them, thus it was called a  "resolution process" . That resolution process was NOT  between Bob Pickle and Danny Shelton.  It was between two teams, ie; Linda Shelton's team ~~and~~ Danny Shelton and the 3ABN team.

False on several counts. ASI was asked by a church leader to look into the allegations that Gailon had gathered, and that would necessitate an investigation of Danny and 3ABN. If ASI and 3ABN had decided not to comply with that request, they forgot to inform those who needed to be informed.

Secondly, I was not really part of Linda Shelton's "team," and I told Harold so, and yet I was part of the negotiations. Therefore your statement about it being between Linda's team and 3ABN and Danny's team is false.

Moreover, the way Harold set it up, 3ABN wasn't really part of a team.

How many of Joy and Pickle's allegations were a bone of contention between Linda and Danny Shelton, or Linda and 3ABN?
Bingo, now you see the problem here and what Pickle and Joy could not and still don't apparently see or acknowledge, and why ASI according to their own letter had to withdraw. You can read that letter here folks: http://tiny.cc/nFBJV

Harold demanded, contrary to the understanding of the church leader who got this all going, that the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations would not be on the table. (Why would he do a thing like that?) But at any rate, we were going along with Harold's demands. So why did he withdraw?

Yet notice how unreasonable Harold's demands were. We were all supposed to have input into the process, and yet Harold refused to allow us to have any decisive say on what issues would be considered by the ASI tribunal.

Again, was Tommy Shelton and any allegations against him a bone of contention needing resolution between Linda Shelton and DS and 3ABN? NO.

What does that matter? Church leadership asked ASI to investigate, and the Tommy allegations were one of the things they understood was going to be looked into. If ASI and 3ABN had decided to do something different, they shouldn't have waited 10 WEEKS before telling us.

anyman

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 03:59:23 PM »

Oh please! There are people working on a definitive work of your misrepresentation of others words. Misrepresentation:

4 results for: misrepresentation
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
mis·rep·re·sent   /?m?sr?pr??z?nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mis-rep-ri-zent] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1.   to represent incorrectly, improperly, or falsely.
2.   to represent in an unsatisfactory manner.

Rather weak response as it is evident that the email is not being presented in it's entirety. A simply knowledge of the flow of conversation evidences that there are portions that have been edited out. You have been caught doing it over and over again - suck it up and admit that you have been less than honest in your presentation of what others have said - and have done so in an attempt to mislead others to join your side.

I just checked the copy Danny sent to me. It contains 1271 letters, 288 words, 15 sentences, and 11 paragraphs, according to the way WordPerfect calculate such things.

The one that appears on Save-3ABN.com, I checked it too. It also contains 1271 letters, 288 words, 15 sentences, and 11 paragraphs.

The only difference appears to be that Danny's email has two spaces after every period, whereas a web browser only shows one. But what difference would that make?

I think GNettie has done an eloquent job of showing how you have misrepresented what was said. I am sure that if you checked the edited version of the email you have against your version on the "Save-Not" site that they will match . . .

Your assertion regarding what Danny was stating is absurd. Why would he have to refuse to follow through on his own board chairman's request until ASI had finished NOT LOOKING AT ALL into the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations, since he had refused to allow them to look into that? If that be the case, how can the whole ASI process not be but a smokescreen to hide the child molestation allegations until at the very least the process was completed?

I can't believe anyone falls for this type of nonsense any more - they have to be blinded by their own desire for the destruction of others to buy in any more. Your argument is less solvent than the the mortgage industry. The Board Chair did not ask you to make a mockery of Matt 18 - rather he asked that you verify the information . . . that didn't include making a mockery of God's ministries and you have attempted to make of no account more than one in your two years of self-indulgence. It has been pointed out time and again, but your focus on Mr. T. Shelton raises many red flags about your motivations.

You have evaded the issue. Walt Thompson, THE 3ABN Board chairman, asked me to verify the information he had given me regarding the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations. He gave me but one name to verify things with when he could have given me more. That one name was Danny. I wrote Danny. Danny refused to answer anything, much less verify anything, and thus THUMBED HIS NOSE at the stated wishes of his own board chairman.

I am absolutely certain that God was appalled that Danny Shelton, claiming to be the Lord's anointed, led or allowed his board chairman to believe that the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton were 30 years old, and that they were due to a feud with a man who lived 800 miles away until 8 years after Tommy's ordination was suspended. The presidents of God's ministries aren't supposed to do that kind of thing, the boards of God's ministries aren't supposed to let their presidents get away with such things, and the boards of God's ministries aren't supposed to sue those who become concerned at the legal liability such negligence could cause for God's minsitries.

Since you have a direct line to God's thoughts please let us all know what He is thinking about all of us (note bold text above) . . .

One must take Dr. Thompson's email exchanges with you within the context that he was openly exchanging dialogue with you trusting that you were sincere in your claim to be seeking truth and a resolution to the situation at 3ABN.

A. you wrote to Dr. Thompson privately
B. he responded to you privately and suggested that if you wanted to pursue it further that you contact Danny privately
C. He had no obligation to tell you that he had spoken with anyone else - he isn't beholden to you for that kind of information

You spuriously applied a misguided broad interpretation of the email from Dr. Thompson to ease your conscience in taking the tack you did. Following that you take every opportunity to justify your "with any means necessary" approach to life to convince others that you were some Christian superman who was cleansing the temple all by yourself - or at least with the infamous GAJ at your backside.

The difference here is motive. Dr. Thompson was obviously trusting you as a fellow Christian to take your concerns and addressing them to Danny. He wasn't asking you  to make a mockery of Matt 18, nor was he asking you publish anything in a public forum - that was your action and your continued blaming of Dr. Thompson for your actions is yet more evidence that you are seeking to sling mud while evading responsibility for your own actions.

BTW, can you provide citation where Danny claimed to be the "Lord's anointed" or are you trying once again to place words in the mouth of someone that they never uttered? Has God led individuals throughout the annals of time to serve Him in specific ways? Absolutely! To argue otherwise would blasphemous. Are you in a position to challenge Mr. Danny Shelton in regards to the raising up of 3ABN to serve the missions of the Savior - NO! Mr. Danny Shelton with the support (early on) of Linda Shelton were called by God to do a work . . . if you  challenge or deny that the evidence is stacked against you as high as the Empire State Building (even Linda can not deny that).

As for the Mr. T. Shelton chronology . . . you have relied solely on the testimony of a few individuals who have been shown to have an axe to grind. Not to mention that your applying this issue to the current litigation is to cloud the waters for the intent purpose of avoiding having to support your claims that have been challenged and proven false. You continually drag this out as if it were "the" issue here . . . and you are wrong. If you want to litigate this issue outside of your current legal situations go ahead . . . pull your army of accusers together, file charges, and proceed through the halls of justice - unless you are willing to stand up and lead the fight I proffer that you should just "shut up" because you are not willing to put up. If you have the evidence, lead your minions into battle - convince them . . . after all your claims seem to indicate that your evidence is overwhelming . . .

The truth is you won't do that. You will justify your inaction (as you have done before) and attempt to divert and redirect (ala GAJ) . . . You also know, if you have been spending any time doing research for you current situation, that you do not have a case against 3ABN for the employment of TS. In a court of law, there is substantial evidence that the institution did all it was required to do in regards to the employment of TS. What screams out at this point is that TS was placed in LS position after she made the choices she did, which resulted in her losing those positions. You have to decide . . . are you in this all the way (as it seems GAJ is, with no regard to common sense) or are you in it just to achieve revenge?

anyman

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 04:02:23 PM »

The fact of the matter is that Danny made it crystal clear that he intended to use a positive decision from ASI regarding his divorce and remarriage to make everything else go away, including the Tommy Shelton child molestation allegations.

Here is an example of lying. You have no words to back you up - only YOUR INTERPRETATION of another's words - that in most peoples book would be a lie!

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »

Anyman, from the experience I had with you in another thread, which you abandoned without supplying any documentation for your false claims, I can only come to one conclusion: you wouldn't recognize the truth if it came up to you like a dog and licked you up one side of the face and down the other.  :puppykisses:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2008, 05:04:18 PM »

I think GNettie has done an eloquent job of showing how you have misrepresented what was said. I am sure that if you checked the edited version of the email you have against your version on the "Save-Not" site that they will match . . .

??? If Danny edited it before he sent it to me, how is that any fault of mine?

He wasn't asking you  to make a mockery of Matt 18, ...

Remember, Mat. 18 doesn't apply to public matters.

BTW, can you provide citation where Danny claimed to be the "Lord's anointed" or are you trying once again to place words in the mouth of someone that they never uttered?

Pardon me for my lack of precision. If Danny orchestrated, approved, and appeared on a broadcast that likened him to Moses and called him the Lord's anointed, I would think one could oversimplify the matter in the way that I did. But maybe that isn't best, even if he was given the credit of being the executive producer!

Mr. Danny Shelton with the support (early on) of Linda Shelton were called by God to do a work . . .

Was Linda the Lord's anointed? If so, why didn't Danny, John Lomacang, Walt Thompson, etc. let God straighten her out instead of doing it themselves?

As for the Mr. T. Shelton chronology . . . you have relied solely on the testimony of a few individuals who have been shown to have an axe to grind.

Duane Clem, Roger Clem, Brad Dunning, Sherry Avery, Mom in Pain #1, Mom in Pain #2, four other alleged victims, all folks I have personally talked with. How many people do I have to talk to before it's no longer a few?

And would you be willing to personally be liable for any liability 3ABN and the Illinois Conference might have if there were any incients after Tommy was rehired by 3ABN?

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »

ROSA;

Good to see you again!  Maybe you can help Anyman with speaking truth about the nan_don eBay feedback. 

Who got the money for all those sales?

I believe you could maybe help? 

Could you ROSA?

Habanero

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »

Here is an example of lying. You have no words to back you up - only YOUR INTERPRETATION of another's words - that in most peoples book would be a lie!
What Noah said "in most peoples book would be a lie!" In "most peoples book" the Sabbath issue is a lie. In "most peoples book" the SDA "interpretation of another's words" on the state of the dead is a lie. In "most peoples book 3ABN's fundamental doctrinal core is a lie. As you present it, that makes 3ABN "an example of lying." They only have interpretation of the words spoken by others, many of whom have been dead for thousands of years.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 08:08:18 PM »

Bob, this is a classic example of why your reasoning skills are losing credibility with some.

"Then you have Danny's own statements that indicate that he was going to use the ASI process as a smokescreen to make everything else go away."

What did Danny actually say (and was his email posted in its entirety on save-3abn?):

IMO it is a real stretch to manipulate the words of this partial email into any form that would indicate that Danny Shelton was going to use the ASI process as a smokescreen to make everything else go away. 

I believe his words are very clear in their meaning.  He was planning to let the ASI process  review the evidence and decide who was lying.

It would be of interest to see not only the complete email but also the email he was responding to.  Perhaps then the the conclusions one could logically draw would be different.

Huh?

Where is there an ellipsis in that email? Why are you calling it a partial email?

As far as the email he was responding to goes, simply go to the email at "Seeking Verification About the Tommy Shelton Child Molestation Allegations As Requested by Dr. Walt Thompson" and click "< Prev" at the top.

And his words are clear. He was hoping to use a positive decision from ASI regarding the divorce and remarriage to make everything else go away.

He went so far as to say "this huge issue of mine and Linda's divorce." Huge? Compared to the cover up of child molestation allegations? And that's what he says in response to my attempts to verify what Walt Thompson had told me? His response was ludicrous! Thumbing his nose at the written request of his own board chairman. What's he think? That 3ABN is his own personal, private, family business or something?

Well, Grandma Nettie, must be a real sting to realize that your credibility is challenged? Imagine that. Once again, Grandma, evidence prima facie where you really stand!!! And let me warn you it is qucksand you are standing in. Can I throw you a boulder or two?

But, Pickle, memory shot? or is the stress just getting to you? Of course it was "his own personal, private, family business"!!! And, is one of the biggest OPM efforts in history and with no-one to report to other than that sham of a board!!!

Just think of it, you have played a major role in ending the OPM sponsored "personal, private, [Shelton] family business" and moving it ever closer to the church to which it properly belongs!!!  Ain't it great???

Gailon Arthur Joy

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 08:33:52 PM »

The "smokescreen" characterization attempt specifically tied to the ASI process and Danny shows up yet again in this email under the heading "Danny:"Linda Is My Smokescreen"

Please notice the bolded words of the heading as it appears on the actual site,  Danny:"Linda Is  My Smokescreen", and then read through the email.  Does Danny say the words "Linda is my smokescreen" anywhere in that email?  No, and yet those specific words were attributed to him as a quote.  The heading doesn't say "Danny infers that Linda is his smokescreen" or "It appears that Danny is using Linda as a smokescreen" or even "I have concluded that Danny is using Linda as a smokescreen".  Specific words were put into Danny's mouth that he did not say.

Are you sure that's true? I took another look at that page, and it looks like perhaps none of those headings are direct quotes. Did I miss something?

Would the average reader think that those headings are actual quotations?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 09:16:54 PM »

The average reader might at first glance think that the headline was a quote; but on further reading would no doubt be able to understand that it was the use of a literary device.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2008, 09:18:15 PM »

Oh please! There are people working on a definitive work of your misrepresentation of others words. Misrepresentation:

4 results for: misrepresentation
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
mis·rep·re·sent   /?m?sr?pr??z?nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mis-rep-ri-zent] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1.   to represent incorrectly, improperly, or falsely.
2.   to represent in an unsatisfactory manner.

Since you have a direct line to God's thoughts please let us all know what He is thinking about all of us (note bold text above) . . .

One must take Dr. Thompson's email exchanges with you within the context that he was openly exchanging dialogue with you trusting that you were sincere in your claim to be seeking truth and a resolution to the situation at 3ABN.

A. you wrote to Dr. Thompson privately
B. he responded to you privately and suggested that if you wanted to pursue it further that you contact Danny privately
C. He had no obligation to tell you that he had spoken with anyone else - he isn't beholden to you for that kind of information

You spuriously applied a misguided broad interpretation of the email from Dr. Thompson to ease your conscience in taking the tack you did. Following that you take every opportunity to justify your "with any means necessary" approach to life to convince others that you were some Christian superman who was cleansing the temple all by yourself - or at least with the infamous GAJ at your backside.

The difference here is motive. Dr. Thompson was obviously trusting you as a fellow Christian to take your concerns and addressing them to Danny. He wasn't asking you  to make a mockery of Matt 18, nor was he asking you publish anything in a public forum - that was your action and your continued blaming of Dr. Thompson for your actions is yet more evidence that you are seeking to sling mud while evading responsibility for your own actions.

BTW, can you provide citation where Danny claimed to be the "Lord's anointed" or are you trying once again to place words in the mouth of someone that they never uttered? Has God led individuals throughout the annals of time to serve Him in specific ways? Absolutely! To argue otherwise would blasphemous. Are you in a position to challenge Mr. Danny Shelton in regards to the raising up of 3ABN to serve the missions of the Savior - NO! Mr. Danny Shelton with the support (early on) of Linda Shelton were called by God to do a work . . . if you  challenge or deny that the evidence is stacked against you as high as the Empire State Building (even Linda can not deny that).

As for the Mr. T. Shelton chronology . . . you have relied solely on the testimony of a few individuals who have been shown to have an axe to grind. Not to mention that your applying this issue to the current litigation is to cloud the waters for the intent purpose of avoiding having to support your claims that have been challenged and proven false. You continually drag this out as if it were "the" issue here . . . and you are wrong. If you want to litigate this issue outside of your current legal situations go ahead . . . pull your army of accusers together, file charges, and proceed through the halls of justice - unless you are willing to stand up and lead the fight I proffer that you should just "shut up" because you are not willing to put up. If you have the evidence, lead your minions into battle - convince them . . . after all your claims seem to indicate that your evidence is overwhelming . . .

The truth is you won't do that. You will justify your inaction (as you have done before) and attempt to divert and redirect (ala GAJ) . . . You also know, if you have been spending any time doing research for you current situation, that you do not have a case against 3ABN for the employment of TS. In a court of law, there is substantial evidence that the institution did all it was required to do in regards to the employment of TS. What screams out at this point is that TS was placed in LS position after she made the choices she did, which resulted in her losing those positions. You have to decide . . . are you in this all the way (as it seems GAJ is, with no regard to common sense) or are you in it just to achieve revenge?

ANYMAN:

If I thought you or Dr Walter Thompson had just one ounce of credibility, we could sit down and discuss whether any of the allegation made against Linda Sue Shelton could stand the test of a real trial. But, we already knew Dr Walter Thompson was as factually challenged as Danny Lee Shelton and his perpetrator from the dark side, Brenda Walsh. All anyone would have to do is to compare one precept upon another made by Danny Lee Shelton,
Brenda Walsh and Dr Walter Thompson to realize they did not match and see the story get wilder and wilder while they purported to be protecting Linda Sue Shelton. THE ONLY THING THESE MISCREANTS WERE PROTECTING WAS THEMSELVES AND /OR THEIR FINANCIAL INTERESTS!!! Pride is a disdainful thing!!!

Brenda and Danny have certainly reaped well so far. Only problem is that what they have reaped belongs to Linda
Sue Shelton and if she has a brain the size of a thimble she willl reach out and take it back!!! And while she is at it she will take Dr Walter Thompson, Merlin Fjarli, Edson McKee, Garwin McNeilus and a few choice others to the cleaners and let them leave when they have emptied their wallets as well. AND WE ARE EVER THE CLOSER TO PROVING IT BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT...yes, that is not simply the preponderonce of the evidence, but BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT!!! Coming at you as sure as a freight train!!!

Yes, closing in on summary judgment time, except I have a real interest in pursuing our misuse of process claims!!!

Of course, you seem to be beyond reason and so we have to take that into account, but the growing evidence pile is so overwhelming, even the unreasonable will have no alternative but to confess their errors. There is another option...continue to be so blind, you take the wrong turn and end up in the HOT ZONE!!! Given your refusal to face reality, better wear some asbestos !!!!

ANd one other thing..."GOD"S MINISTRY" does not do the things that 3ABN, Danny Lee Shelton, Brenda Walsh and DR Walter Thompson have done. BE REST ASSURED OF THAT!!! It is God's ministry when God is in control, not when we have factually challenged miscreants pulling the strings and causing it it to act as evil as the Dark Days of the Holy Roman Empire!!!! Christians just do not LIE, CHEAT and DENIGRATE!!! And you and your followers are no Christians!!! You are certainly not the ones that stand at the right hand!!!

So go to the cathedral ANYMAN, bring your candles, your prayer beads and your indulgences and seek several hours in the confessional. But rest assured, you will not come out a member of the Remnant unless you take the blinders off, put on some sackclothe and ashes and pay penance for what you have contributed to!!! God's judgment is most surely coming!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up