Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Brenda's tales  (Read 44687 times)

Johann

Re: Brenda's tales
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 05:38:37 AM »

Shortly after this post reached Linda it disappeared from her computer. She asked an expert to look for it but he could not find it either. He indicated some hacker with the aid of a cell phone could have deleted it. This is far from the first time such things happen on her computer. Soon the experts might be able to trace the hackers. The question remains, who could be interested in having such posts deleted?

Similar things have happened to me on a number of occasions during the past 7 years. A regular virus could do a lot of damage, but such a virus would hardly be selecting and deleting only posts that have to do with Danny Shelton.

When I started posting at the "other" site they jumped at me to prove certain things from the writings of Danny Shelton or his henchmen. Why?

I told them I would not search there now. I'll tell you the reason. I do not want anybody to know if Danny has succeeded in deleting all of those for him important documents. Or if I still have them stored safely, I do not want to give a hacker some key words he could use to search for them on my computer. I do not care if they ban me for it, but they are not going to trick me into complying now. That can be taken care of in a court case.

Quote from: Sharon
-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: From the first time I heard you speak I have known you are
    with Christ.
    Date: Wed, March 09, 2011 5:03 am
    To: <linda@lindashelton.org>

One day I was feeling so sad and missing my granddaughter so much. After my daughter divorced her husband who is now married to another man our trials began. There were so many court battles that it was hard for her to keep a job. Finally when my granddaughter was around 13 he petitioned the court to move from A. . . to L. . . He was required to fly S. . . to visit her mother every other weekend. It never happened even once and nothing was ever done about it. I cried and prayed and felt hopeless and forsaken. We lost all contact with S. . . until she was 18. In the fall of 2010 I got a call from S . . . and she was finally free from her father. We all gathered in P. . . and had a wonderful six months together. She decided to go back to C. . . and attend college there. She calls or emails almost everyday and she is so much fun. She is an excellent student and does not smoke,drink,or do drugs. Her father does all vices imaginable. Heavenly Father kept her safe and she was not forsaken at all. Her life still has lots of promise. She had so much fun meeting her five little nieces and redheaded nephew. She has so much love filling her life now.

When I heard the mess about you and Danny I did not believe you had transgressed. I even got a letter from the station about you gee whiz. Even if you had transgressed what happened to mercy and forgiveness? Would it not have been a greater testimony to have the healing unfold on the show? I am sure most people questioned the motives behind just trying to erase you. Then when I read that the show is about the Gospel and not about one woman my mind went click. If I was so touched by you on the air so were many others. You became to important to too many and evil wanted you stopped. I feel sad for those who were used and manipulated by evil to cause you such pain and suffering. I pray for you to be strong and know that you touched the hearts of so many who have no power but to pray for you. We are many and we love you and wish you well. You gave so many a light in the darkness and we send out a light for you now. You helped us to see Christ in the smallest things and to embrace our blessings. You are loved and blessed.

Sharon

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 07:58:38 AM »

GRAT--Your post was not becoming of a Christian.   What would your Pastor and Church think reading that from you?

Junebug, what do your pastor and church think about your persistent refusal to state that if a minor isn't consenting, it makes no difference when it comes to the question of pedophilia?

What does you husband think about your refusal? How about your son?

What do the parents of your students think of your refusal?

What does Hartland think of your refusal?

I really think you ought to take Ted Wilson's entreaties to heart. True revival and reformation will include taking a stand against child molestation and other forms of fornication, regardless of whether the child was consenting or not.

I repeat: Whether the child was consenting or not does not make it less than sin, and totally disqualifies one from serving as a pastor. Your adamant refusal to take a stand does not change these facts.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »

Johann, that is not right or fair.  Please take off Brenda's email address. You didn't make your email address public, then have the decency to do the same for Brenda at the least.   

GRAT--Your post was not becoming of a Christian.   What would your Pastor and Church think reading that from you?

And Mary Sue, what is not fair about allowing the world to see an e-mail address? And how does that compare to the outrageous tales of Brenda about Linda Sue and wihout Linda Sue's ability to respond? Or is your world also a one way street with Justice for only those you deem deserve it?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporer

GRAT

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 08:56:06 PM »

Johann, that is not right or fair.  Please take off Brenda's email address. You didn't make your email address public, then have the decency to do the same for Brenda at the least.   

Well Mary Sue Smith, would you rather I stated it "Only if he wanted to have sex with her", would that have been more acceptable to you?  By the way, I have gone through the SDA school system and your attempt to shame is NOT working!!!    :hot:

Johann

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 03:28:30 AM »

Perhaps it is finally - after these seven years - beginning to dawn on some minds what Brenda had to gain with Danny Shelton by selling her twisted tales.

Johann

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 06:34:10 AM »

- - -
Is it normal for men to talk to other women about their vasectomies, as Brenda claimed Danny did?

Brenda should not get all the blame for this. While I was still standing right outside the 3ABN sanctuary after the close of the opening meeting of the 2004 3ABN Camp Meeting, suddenly Danny Shelton appears right before me in his car and starts talking quite loudly to me. Men and women were still pouring out of the church and I'm certain many of them heard Danny proclaiming no woman could get pregnant by him because he had had his vasectomy. Why was he making this known to all the women around?

What would Mary Sue Smith, aka Junebird and other "akas", think of Danny Shelton at that moment?

Just a few days later Danny presented his filthy tales to the Board of Directors, twisted in disfavor of Linda. The tales were presented to Linda and us afterward, but she was never given the opportunity to defend herself.

Is that appropriate Christian morals according to Junebug? What is acceptable to a follower of Jesus Christ?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 06:57:35 AM by Johann »

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 07:03:24 AM »

Well, Elder Johann, a big part of this process has been to demonstrate that a good part of the 3ABN Administration has a "MORALS ISSUEs"...and seems to indicate a missing moral compass.

So many have had serious moral falls and while many would argue that merely makes them "sinners"
worthy of foregiveness and grace, an imperative part is "confession" and is largely missing. In fact
as I sit here and think of the the many leaders and directors at 3ABN and the number of very public
sins that have been committed, I cannot think of a single example of any one of them doing a public
confession, showing a contrition of soul and adopting a relationship that demonstrates revival and
reformation.

I have seen cover-ups, lawsuit to distract from the issues, attempted mergers, buyouts a/k/a payoffs,
refusal to submit to properly constituted church authority, intimidation, malicious slandering, refusal to follow any form of "Due Process", adultery, and the list could go on...if you were not connected, as in Scott Grady, you were tossed on your ear, but if you were family and or connected, you likely got a raise and a badge of courage to go with the promotion...frankly I do not have the time to consider all the issues we have discovered.

Can someone help me here and show me I am wrong and with proof that such a "confession" event has actually happened? Day, time setting and the content of the "confession" would be sufficient!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 07:07:09 AM »

By the way, has the subject of this thread, Brenda Walsh yet responded to your plea???

Maybe she posts to the "dark side"???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 07:28:36 AM »

By the way, has the subject of this thread, Brenda Walsh yet responded to your plea???

Maybe she posts to the "dark side"???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Some would say, Give her time! It takes a long time for many who have gained their fame by their fictional glorification to reach the bottom level of confession. Why is it so difficult for those who are "rich" in fame to enter the Kingdom of our Creator? How many are willing to forfeit their password to the limelight of TV cameras to be a child of God?

Johann

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 03:49:16 PM »

Communication? Considering that communication is a basic function in human relationship I decided to call 3ABN wanting to speak with John Gilley who was not available. I was told they were all at a meeting.

About 45 minutes later my phone rang and Molly Steenson asked to talk to Johann Thorvaldsson. She said she took the call because Jim Gilley does not know me.

I asked how things had been going all these years, and she said there was continual progress, everything going forward.

I mentioned I had noticed they were starting a series on TRUTH, and she said it was John Lomacang starting tomorrow.

Then I asked her if she was aware that Dr. Aril Abrahamsen is now suing Brenda for the untruth. . .

- I did not know you would bring those things up. I am not prepared to speak to you about accusations against 3ABN. Have a good day!

And she hung up.

I did not make a recording. Just how I recall the conversation.

So much for Christian communication! You might feel Molly did the right thing.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »

That is what you get for telling the TRUTH, particularly at 3ABN!!!

So much for the hero's welcome!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 02:17:09 AM »

A team structured to destroy the reputation of one woman and to protect and defend wickedness - hiding behind a proclamation of the gospel.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 02:17:29 PM »

...Molly Steenson asked to talk to Johann Thorvaldsson. She said she took the call because Jim Gilley does not know me.

I asked how things had been going all these years, and she said there was continual progress, everything going forward.

I mentioned I had noticed they were starting a series on TRUTH, and she said it was John Lomacang starting tomorrow.

Then I asked her if she was aware that Dr. Aril Abrahamsen is now suing Brenda for the untruth. . .

- I did not know you would bring those things up. I am not prepared to speak to you about accusations against 3ABN. Have a good day!

And she hung up.

Well that's an interesting response, Johann.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 02:23:47 PM »

Forgive my ignorance, but this happened recently, Johann?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »

Forgive my ignorance, but this happened recently, Johann?

If you call March 15, 2011 recently!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up