Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: SNAP to appear at the Community Church of God in Dunnloring, Va. tomorrow.  (Read 81590 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: SNAP to appear at the Community Church of God in Dunnloring, Va. tomorrow.
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2010, 06:39:08 PM »

I am doing this against my best judgment and the judgment of other’s but just a few things need to be cleared up on this.

Nikolas- who IMO, should be sued posted the following:
October 19, 2010

Honorable Judge **********,

We are Bradley and Valerie Walker, the brother and sister-in-law of Alex Larry Walker.

We would like to inform you of the false accusations that Alex has made toward Tommy Shelton.

Alex stated, “Pastor Shelton ingrained himself into my family and my personal life for years.”

Tommy has never been apart of the Walker family, as far as spending time with my parents or my younger siblings as Alex is suggesting. I, (Bradley) married into the Shelton family, and I have spent a lot of time with Tommy and his family through the years. Tommy has never been a part of Alex’s personal life at any time.

Alex also stated, “(Tommy) assisted my teenage employment at Three Angels Broadcasting Network where the abuse continued.”

Tommy did not have anything to do with Alex’s employment at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Tommy was not working in the production department at this time. I am the one that requested for Alex to work with me in the music video department for Linda Shelton, Linda approved him to work on her crew but Alex was to remain with me due to the fact that he was a teenager working part time. I will testify to the fact that Alex was never alone and he was in my care at all times while working at Three Angels.

Alex stated, “When my brother and sister-in-law entrusted me to his care while they were attending meetings to adopt a child of their own, the defendant would pretend to take me for a bicycle ride in the woods near the church where he would force me off the trail and molest me.”

I, (Valerie Walker) will testify to the fact that I have never asked my dad (Tommy) to take care of Alex nor have I ever left Alex alone with my dad. When Alex came to Virginia to stay with us for several weeks, I would ask my mom if she would watch Alex from time to time, never my dad.

I, (Bradley Walker) will also testify to the fact that I have never asked Tommy to take care of Alex nor have I ever left Alex alone with Tommy at anytime.

Alex stated, “When I contacted the Fairfax county police and reported what had occurred to me, I had not yet been able to talk of this with anyone.”

In my one conversation I, (Bradley) had with Alex, he told me that he did not contact the Fairfax county police it was done without his permission and he was going to sue the detective that contacted him, because he did not want to be involved. I, (Valerie) can testify that I heard this conversation also.

My, (Bradley) family is very large and we all are use to hearing the biggest and inflated stories that originated from Alex, anything from baseball size brain tumors (He had last year) to saying our father died because he (Alex) didn’t want to loose his job. Alex has always embellished the truth or lied to get any attention he can.

Our hope is that you will consider the fact that Alex has gained the attention he desires and we trust that you will be just in your consideration.

Thank you,

Bradley & Valerie Walker

I am going to point out some mistakes in this letter even if it is in fact my brother or sister in law who wrote it.

First:

“Tommy did not have anything to do with Alex’s employment at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Tommy was not working in the production department at this time. I am the one that requested for Alex to work with me in the music video department for Linda Shelton, Linda approved him to work on her crew but Alex was to remain with me due to the fact that he was a teenager working part time. I will testify to the fact that Alex was never alone and he was in my care at all times while working at Three Angels.”

I am not responding to this part. As I cannot, but I can say this is not true.

Second:

“Alex stated, “When my brother and sister-in-law entrusted me to his care while they were attending meetings to adopt a child of their own, the defendant would pretend to take me for a bicycle ride in the woods near the church where he would force me off the trail and molest me.”

I, (Valerie Walker) will testify to the fact that I have never asked my dad (Tommy) to take care of Alex nor have I ever left Alex alone with my dad. When Alex came to Virginia to stay with us for several weeks, I would ask my mom if she would watch Alex from time to time, never my dad.

I, (Bradley Walker) will also testify to the fact that I have never asked Tommy to take care of Alex nor have I ever left Alex alone with Tommy at anytime.

Alex stated, “When I contacted the Fairfax county police and reported what had occurred to me, I had not yet been able to talk of this with anyone.”

----In this part of the letter they make it clear that I was indeed left alone with Carol and Tommy Shelton. Does anyone see a denial in that? EVEN if they did ask Carol how can they be sure that Tommy did not have access to me.

Third:

“In my one conversation I, (Bradley) had with Alex, he told me that he did not contact the Fairfax county police it was done without his permission and he was going to sue the detective that contacted him, because he did not want to be involved. I, (Valerie) can testify that I heard this conversation also.”

---Has my brother, Brad Walker, forgotten the rest of this conversation? A conversation that was documented and will be used at trial? The conversation where he said “I feel responsible for what happened to you, because mom and dad left you in my care?” Also, the part where He kept saying how “horrible” he felt? When he also stated, “I have never, nor would I ever leave my young son alone with Tommy?”

Lastly:

“My, (Bradley) family is very large and we all are use to hearing the biggest and inflated stories that originated from Alex, anything from baseball size brain tumors (He had last year) to saying our father died because he (Alex) didn’t want to loose his job. Alex has always embellished the truth or lied to get any attention he can.”

I will not discuss this at all, but will state this…..This will be proven in court. I will not respond to it until then. I will state I have no issues allowing ANYONE to evaluate my medical history.

IMO, if this is the case that the defence is going to use. I indeed look forward to going to court even more now. I find it funny that the other side is raging how weak the prosecution is. How is this not weak?
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Nosir Myzing

Alex's family speaks up
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2010, 07:44:53 PM »

Re: Tommy...

Postby Nikolas » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 am UTC
Alex Walkers mom and dad have just made a video where they say he has a huge problem with lying and will do anything for attention. They believe they will not see him in Heaven if he doesn't stop lying about this Tommy thing. Alex better not lie and say they didn't make it or they might be forced to show some of it.

Alex has stated many times that his parents are behind him and his mother wouldn't testify against him, yet this letter from his parents was addressed to the Judge. This is irrefutable proof of how he lies.

October 18, 2010

Honorable Judge **********,

We are Deon & Geneva Walker the parents of Alex L. Walker.

We would like to inform you of the false statements in Alex’s letter that he has presented to you….

Alex stated that when he was a child, Tommy Shelton would care for him,

“Pastor Shelton ingrained himself into my family and my personal life for years.”

We can testify to the fact that Tommy was never apart of Alex’s personal life, nor did he ever care for him while he was a child or during his school years. Tommy was not residing in the same state, Tommy lived in Virginia from 1995 to 2000 then he moved to Kentucky where he lived until June 2010.

Alex also stated, “My parents had me see a psychologist. I have treated with him for several years and have been prescribed numerous medications.”

We can testify to the fact that Alex was diagnosed with ADD with hyperactivity at the age of three years and ten months with levels of psychosocial stress due to early history of neglect. He was prescribed Ritalin at the age of four and was recommended to become involved with a psychiatric facility for his upcoming management. We’ve always had problems with Alex’s outbursts and behavioral problems as his doctors even noted that his persistent, angry, defiant moods would exhaust the whole family. Since Alex was placed in our home until he became a teenager, his attitude and embellishments has always preceded his reputation. This is one of the reasons Alex went to visit for five weeks with our son and daughter-in-law, Bradley and Valerie Walker in Virginia when he was eleven years old.

Alex also stated, “I was not able to focus in school there was constant turmoil at home because I did not know how to handle this hate I had for the defendant.”

We can testify to the fact that Alex had problems from preschool through high school; he was defiant and disrespectful to authority, lying often to gain attention.

Alex statement, “Tommy Shelton should be punished for what he did. In my eyes, there is no sentence heavy enough to give back what he has taken from me. I ask the court to do whatever it can to punish Tommy and to protect others from what was forced upon me.”

Today, Alex called and shared with me that he would be coming to Virginia this weekend to the trial but he hoped you, “The Judge” would accept the plea bargain and no harm would come to Tommy.

Alex’s Statement, “Because of what the defendant did to me I also came to resent my own dad. I am not sure why, but I have sometimes wondered if it was because my dad is also a pastor. I am glad to say that after several years, we have begun to rekindle our relationship.”

I being the Father to Alex, can say, “I have tried to maintain my relationship with Alex as I have with my other sons. The problems Alex has in his life have nothing to do with Tommy. Alex has always blamed others for his problems, and I feel his need for attention and the people he now communicates with has convinced him he can gain millions from civil suits and false claims to insurance companies. I pray that my son would only tell you the truth the whole truth and nothing else.”

And I being the Mother of Alex can state that I can see large inconsistencies with his stories of Tommy. Alex was never alone nor had the opportunity to be alone nor even around Tommy and his family while he was growing up (with the exceptions of the five weeks in Virginia while he was in the care of Bradley and Valerie). Its hard to say this about my son, but from my experience with him, you have not heard the truth. I have seen Alex in the past hurt others to gain from their misfortune and I feel Alex is deceiving you and this court.

It is our prayer that God will give you guidance in your decision and wisdom in all you do.

Sincerely,

Deon & Geneva Walker

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2010, 08:22:11 PM »

I have taken the advice of a good friend and have removed my reply. I will just add that I now know who "Nikolas" is and will be revealing THEIR identity shortly. After I speak to a few close friends. :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 09:11:06 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2010, 09:44:15 PM »

"Nikolas" Sorry I have to giggle since I now know who this is:

Alex Walkers mom and dad have just made a video where they say he has a huge problem with lying and will do anything for attention. They believe they will not see him in Heaven if he doesn't stop lying about this Tommy thing. Alex better not lie and say they didn't make it or they might be forced to show some of it.

It is true that there was a video made. I know who made it and the people associated with it. I will be realeasing their identities soon.

BY ALL MEANS SHOW IT!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOW IT!
Alex L. Walker

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2010, 11:57:31 PM »

Alex, as the hounds of hell bay, pay them no attention. Chin held high, just walk the path and realize that they only become meaningful as you acknowledge them. Please reconsider any further response to them. By responding, you are playing right into what they intend for you.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2010, 12:20:49 AM »

In the late seventies, as people began defecting from Jim Jones and his group, parents tried to get their children out of Jonestown, but Jones used the testimony of family and even showed proof that these parents had ceded custody of those children to him. Many of those children were given fatal injections or drank the Kool Aid laced with cianide on the day when over 900 people died at the orders of Jones.

Later, husbands gave their wives, and parents offered up their children to David Koresh for sexual pleasure and then death... There is nothing new under the sun.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2010, 03:00:13 AM »

In the late seventies, as people began defecting from Jim Jones and his group, parents tried to get their children out of Jonestown, but Jones used the testimony of family and even showed proof that these parents had ceded custody of those children to him. Many of those children were given fatal injections or drank the Kool Aid laced with cianide on the day when over 900 people died at the orders of Jones.

Later, husbands gave their wives, and parents offered up their children to David Koresh for sexual pleasure and then death... There is nothing new under the sun.

Thank you, Murcielago. I believe this is the case now, however, a little different.

I remember that when Tommy was first arrested my mother clearly stated that she was not going to be involved in this case. She assured me that she would be best fit to stay out.  If you recall it was stated on this forum that she had been subpoenaed when it was first scheduled for trial. Why? Why did she say she would not involve herself in this, yet she has?

The answer is simple. She has been threatened. Not a threat of danger or intimidation, but a threat nonetheless.  Sources and a couple of my own family members have given me the reason of her change of heart. Everyone of the persons I have spoken to have confirmed the same story. They tell me that Brad and Valerie has made comments about leaving. Possibly moving to Mississippi close to Tommy and Carol and Valeries sister, Geri Lynn. They have further stated to me that if she did not help, she was afraid that they would move.

Is this possibly a Shelton tactic to use emotions to get what they want? Why all of the sudden did my mother have a change of heart from the time I told her about the occurrences 2 years ago? Why did she encourage me not to talk to the authorities because she didn't want family turmoil?

Why has my mother made open statements to people that she believes that Tommy is capable of this and that she fears the well-being of her grandson? A grandson that both her and the Shelton's share?  It makes you wonder what kind of attempts or discussions are occurring.

After a few phone calls late this evening I was able to find out who "Nikolas" was and was also able to figure out who was involved in this taping that "Nikolas" speaks about. Their identities are known and they can't hide.

Some will probably accuse me of attacking my family that is not the case. However, they seem relentless in their attacks on me. I believe that my mother has not been totally honest. I fear that she has been trapped into a corner with no site of return. Why do I say this?  She has assured me on many occasions that she does not speak to anyone. That has proven to be false. She further assured me that she would not be involved that too, has proven to be false. She has also made statements about Tommy that she believes he's capable of such crimes. (I can prove she said these before anyone questions or calls me a liar.) She now is standing in defense of him.

One may ask is the crime committed against your son worth standing in defense of a molestor? I believe she has decided that she has no choice, afraid that she may lose her son Brad if he moves.  One may also ask, is it worth the family turmoil? Again I believe she has answered that too.  It appears that she wants complete alienation of myself towards the family, maybe not, but that's what is going to have to occur.  I am thankful that there are still family and friends who are on my side and who are encouraging me to move ahead.

Again, I state to "Nikolas" post your video. What do I have to hide? Absolutely nothing, so post it. Again, this not an attack on my family, but sometimes you have to stand firm and you have to follow your heart. I have given my whole being to God and as my mother once stated "If God be for me who can be against me?"

I bid you all peace and happiness.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:27:04 AM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker

Johann

« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »

Getting amazingly hot as the verdict is approaching. Is it surprising the methods used remind me so much of Danny Shelton's statements several years back? Goes in the family?

DARVO

« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2010, 06:52:08 AM »

AT Community:  Remove Alex Walker from this horrific situation and you still have a man that has spent 30 years abusing.  Society doesn't need Alex to put an end to the opportunities of more abuse.  If his family stays on course to annihilate his character and deem him not credible, do they think that it will lift/change/redeem the character of Tommy Shelton?  

(Two letters written to the Judge in an attempt to sway his decision....really?")

So, remove Alex Walker and take serious note to the fact that there are other victims.  One that will make his way back up to Northern Virginia on December 21st -- to one more time stand before strangers and relive his nightmare.

Johann

« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2010, 07:48:25 AM »

AT Community:  Remove Alex Walker from this horrific situation and you still have a man that has spent 30 years abusing.  Society doesn't need Alex to put an end to the opportunities of more abuse.  If his family stays on course to annihilate his character and deem him not credible, do they think that it will lift/change/redeem the character of Tommy Shelton? 

(Two letters written to the Judge in an attempt to sway his decision....really?")

So, remove Alex Walker and take serious note to the fact that there are other victims.  One that will make his way back up to Northern Virginia on December 21st -- to one more time stand before strangers and relive his nightmare.

Wonder how that will help the judge evaluate the letters he has received about Alex?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »

AT Community:  Remove Alex Walker from this horrific situation and you still have a man that has spent 30 years abusing.  Society doesn't need Alex to put an end to the opportunities of more abuse.  If his family stays on course to annihilate his character and deem him not credible, do they think that it will lift/change/redeem the character of Tommy Shelton?  

So, remove Alex Walker and take serious note to the fact that there are other victims.  One that will make his way back up to Northern Virginia on December 21st -- to one more time stand before strangers and relive his nightmare.

Wonder how that will help the judge evaluate the letters he has received about Alex?

Johann my good friend:

These letters was submitted to the judge at the plea hearing.  The judge in fact did read them and still rejected the deal.  It is apparent that these letters had no effect on his decision.  The judge didn't buy them and neither should anyone else.

I just want it clear that these are the letters that was submitted at the plea deal.  And even the judge said this wasn't good enough to discredit me.

Alex L. Walker

waitingforjustice

« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2010, 10:25:14 AM »

About the comment from Valerie Walker that she never asked her dad. She knew that her mother was a facilitator of this behavior.  She should have left him when Valerie was having profanity written on her car by people. She was called horrible names on behalf of her dad and her mother stayed with the man even though several young men had made accusations. If it had been just one maybe I could understand but several you know there has to be something happening that should not be.
Everyone will be shut up when this goes to trial. I am sure there is sufficient evidence to convict TS, as he should be convicted for the harm for life he has caused to all the young men he has abused.

Brad, Valerie and Carol, SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING TS SIDE WHEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LEAVE YOUR OWN GRANDSON AND SON ALONE WITH HIM. Especially since he is reaching the age that TS likes. All three of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You also will be judged according to your involvement in letting this man continue to abuse children. God forbid that he abuses Your son or Your grandson. Because if he abused his own son whom he adopted he will also abuse your son whom you have adopted. I would think you would want to protect him at any cost. At any cost I mean you should have no problem with TS being convicted. I would rather my SON be SAFE then to have him deal with a lifetime of torture because a man he trusted molested or raped him. PROTECT THE CHILD GOD HAS INTRUSTED YOU WITH AND NOT THE NARCISSISTIC PEDOPHILE. And for you Naysayers who are going to leave nasty comments BLAH BLAH BLAH. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOUR OPINION IS. YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS NARCISSISTIC PEDOPHILE. AND YES I USED THAT WORD AGAIN NARCISSISTIC. I THINK IT DESCRIBES ts perfectly
 The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy (perfectionist) , power (we all know the fury that you got when you disagreed with him he wanted preeminence) , prestige ("prestige" comes from the Latin præstigum, meaning a delusion or a trick. I would say being a pastor while you abused kids you caused many people to hold you in high esteem so in a since you did trick and decieve people)and vanity (ask him to go with out his hair, LOL not happening).
So let me explain this is terms that is very easy to understand, one we would tell our child, TS is a bad man a very bad man.

So to those who defend TS again to me your opinion in null and void. When you speak all I hear is just like the teacher on Charlie Brown. Waw Waw waw waw wawhaa.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2010, 10:43:34 AM »

About the comment from Valerie Walker that she never asked her dad. She knew that her mother was a facilitator of this behavior.  She should have left him when Valerie was having profanity written on her car by people. She was called horrible names on behalf of her dad and her mother stayed with the man even though several young men had made accusations. If it had been just one maybe I could understand but several you know there has to be something happening that should not be.
Everyone will be shut up when this goes to trial. I am sure there is sufficient evidence to convict TS, as he should be convicted for the harm for life he has caused to all the young men he has abused.

Brad, Valerie and Carol, SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING TS SIDE WHEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LEAVE YOUR OWN GRANDSON AND SON ALONE WITH HIM. Especially since he is reaching the age that TS likes. All three of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You also will be judged according to your involvement in letting this man continue to abuse children. God forbid that he abuses Your son or Your grandson. Because if he abused his own son whom he adopted he will also abuse your son whom you have adopted. I would think you would want to protect him at any cost. At any cost I mean you should have no problem with TS being convicted. I would rather my SON be SAFE then to have him deal with a lifetime of torture because a man he trusted molested or raped him. PROTECT THE CHILD GOD HAS INTRUSTED YOU WITH AND NOT THE NARCISSISTIC PEDOPHILE. And for you Naysayers who are going to leave nasty comments BLAH BLAH BLAH. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOUR OPINION IS. YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS NARCISSISTIC PEDOPHILE. AND YES I USED THAT WORD AGAIN NARCISSISTIC. I THINK IT DESCRIBES ts perfectly
 The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy (perfectionist) , power (we all know the fury that you got when you disagreed with him he wanted preeminence) , prestige ("prestige" comes from the Latin præstigum, meaning a delusion or a trick. I would say being a pastor while you abused kids you caused many people to hold you in high esteem so in a since you did trick and decieve people)and vanity (ask him to go with out his hair, LOL not happening).
So let me explain this is terms that is very easy to understand, one we would tell our child, TS is a bad man a very bad man.

So to those who defend TS again to me your opinion in null and void. When you speak all I hear is just like the teacher on Charlie Brown. Waw Waw waw waw wawhaa.

:goodpost: :TY: Excellent post!
Alex L. Walker

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »

Johan:

The judge is required to consider only what is admitted in open court and subject rebuttal.

This is what that all means from a practical standpoint:  The person(s) who wrote the the letters  will have to testify on the stand, under oath. Their testimony will be subject to cross-examination.  They will only be allowed to testify in accord with what the judge allows them to testify about.

No one will be required to place them on the stand.

Portions of their testimony, if they do testify, may be stricken from the record.

Without their personal testimony, it is highly unlikely that their views on the issues will ever be considered by the court.

Personally, if I were the attorney defending TS, I would not want to place them on the stand, especially after they wrote the letter and it became public.  They said some things that are not helpful to TS.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:34:42 PM by Gregory »

vestedinterest

« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »

Johan:

The judge is required to consider only what is admitted in open court and subject rebuttal.

This is what that all means from a practical standpoint:  The person(s) who wrote the the letters  will have to testify on the stand, under oath. Their testimony will be subject to cross-examination.  They will only be allowed to testify in accord with what the judge allows them to testify about.
[/color]

Gregory, that is my understanding as well.  I have very limited experience with the court system, but I once attended a trial in a neighboring county, and the judge began by saying he had received a couple of letters, that it was highly inappropriate, and that he did not and could not read them. He seemed incensed that someone would try to predispose his opinion prior to trial.   Right or wrong, our system is set up so that a person's guilt must be proven within the confines of the courtroom, using a  very precise protocol. [This is why, by the same token, the fact that Mr. Shelton pled guilty, which means to most of us, "ahh, he concedes that he's guilty, and he cannot undo that" is a non-issue since the plea was rejected and he now goes to trial.  It's as though Part I never happened, in the eyes of the court. Clearly this has its pros and cons, depending on whose ox is being gored.]

sorry I cannot figure out the quote thing.

I hope the "quote thing" is right now! Edited by Johann.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 12:03:43 AM by Johann »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up