Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should 3ABN/Shelton help Ike victims rather than continue paying lawyers?  (Read 3158 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing

Given the new catastrophe in the making, I was just wondering if 3ABN and Danny could make a better use of their money in helping those devastated by Hurricane Ike rather than paying lawyers to devastate two little guys who are concerned about Danny's cover up of child molestation allegations that exposed 3ABN and the IL Conf. to potential liability, Danny's admitted unbiblical divorce, Danny's role in alleged wrongful terminations, Danny's conflict of interest publishing that helped put 3ABN in the red in 2006, and Danny's section 4958 excess benefit transaction (assuming there was only one).

It just seems to me that it would be a better use of donor dollars to help the devastated rather than to attempt to devastate those who are merely exercising their rights of free speech and freedom of religion.

Quote from: Mar 232
Mark this point with care: Those who receive the pure mark of truth, wrought in them by the power of the Holy Ghost, represented by a mark by the man in linen, are those "that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done" in the church.

The class who do not feel grieved over their own spiritual declension, nor mourn over the sins of others, will be left without the seal of God. . . .

Quote from: 3T 267
Who are standing in the counsel of God at this time? Is it those who virtually excuse wrongs among the professed people of God and who murmur in their hearts, if not openly, against those who would reprove sin? Is it those who take their stand against them and sympathize with those who commit wrong? No, indeed! Unless they repent, and leave the work of Satan in oppressing those who have the burden of the work and in holding up the hands of sinners in Zion, they will never receive the mark of God's sealing approval. They will fall in the general destruction of the wicked, represented by the work of the five men bearing slaughter weapons. Mark this point with care: Those who receive the pure mark of truth, wrought in them by the power of the Holy Ghost, represented by a mark by the man in linen, are those "that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done" in the church. Their love for purity and the honor and glory of God is such, and they have so clear a view of the exceeding sinfulness of sin, that they are represented as being in agony, even sighing and crying. Read the ninth chapter of Ezekiel.

Quote from: 5T 210, 211
In the time when His wrath shall go forth in judgments, these humble, devoted followers of Christ will be distinguished from the rest of the world by their soul anguish, which is expressed in lamentation and weeping, reproofs and warnings. While others try to throw a cloak over the existing evil, and excuse the great wickedness everywhere prevalent, those who have a zeal for God's honor and a love for souls will not hold their peace to obtain favor of any. Their righteous souls are vexed day by day with the unholy works and conversation of the unrighteous. They are powerless to stop the rushing torrent of iniquity, and hence they are filled with grief and alarm. They mourn before God to see religion despised in the very homes of those who have had great light. They lament and afflict their souls because pride, avarice, selfishness, and deception of almost every kind are in the church. The Spirit of God, which prompts to reproof, is trampled underfoot, while the servants of Satan triumph. God is dishonored, the truth made of none effect.

Fran

• Veteran Member
Re: Should 3ABN/Shelton help Ike victims rather than continue paying lawyers?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »

I have always seen 3ABN/Danny as CareTAKERS, not CareGIVERS.

It is all about 3ABN.  You know, send 3ABN your Money.  3ABN will set up a Trust Fund.   3ABN will do their best to remember to post it, and if they don't, we will hide those facts from those donors prying eyes.  Jim Gilley said they were finally going to stop borrowing from your Trust Funds.  I am not sure if that is true since many lies have started right there on 3ABN!

Send us what you have in your hands!  We will sell it and maybe 3ABN will get the proceeds, but maybe it will go to a Shelton family member.  We won't give you a receipt until we sell the item though, so don't plan on a quick receipt for your taxes, because the item might have to be listed on other sites to sell.

Send us money for helping Ike victims!  We will sent it to ADRA!  While ADRA needs the money ASAP, 3ABN will get around to it as soon as they can find what part of 3ABN Income belongs to ADRA!

Yes, in my opinion, from documented evidence, this is how I have come to see Danny/3ABN.  However, they are changing some things since Jim Gilley arrived, but Jim wants to pretend all that has happened is not his problem, so that causes me to think maybe his words are not real since he does not take reality into consideration.

Yes, in my opinion, 3ABN is a major CARETAKER, and NOT a CAREGIVER.

Please, do not send money for IKE victims to 3ABN.  Send them straight to ADRA or your local Conference.
Pages: [1]   Go Up