Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remnant's 2008 Form 990: IRS must have found something  (Read 3963 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Remnant's 2008 Form 990: IRS must have found something
« on: December 31, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »

I thought it was interesting that Remnant reported on their Form 990 less than $10,000 in royalties paid for the entire year of 2008.

Thus, they're back down to pre-Danny royalty levels.

Does anyone think that they would have done that if the IRS hadn't felt that paying Danny 100's of thousands of dollars a year in royalties was a problem?

Or, maybe I should have said, Does anyman think ....

I take that to mean that Remnant may have stopped paying kickbacks to Danny as well for his PPPA booklets.

childoftheking

Re: Remnant's 2008 Form 990: IRS must have found something
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 08:40:54 AM »

I wonder if it is just not reported as royalies anymore. What is part IX 24 D Transfers under management and general services? Transfer to who? Schedule A Part III section A 1 and 2 for 2006, 2007 and 2008 were interesting I thought.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Remnant's 2008 Form 990: IRS must have found something
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 10:51:41 AM »

I'm curious as to what the transfer amounts are for as well.

However, wouldn't it be going a bit far for Dwight to hide how he's paying kickbacks to Danny right when he know he's being investigated by the criminal division of the IRS? I would think it more likely that they simply stopped paying Danny kickbacks.

Yet it should still be looked into whether Danny is still getting payments now called something other than royalties.
Pages: [1]   Go Up