Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!  (Read 111605 times)

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2008, 10:36:34 AM »

I want to go on record that I edited my post one second before your own post.

:wave: True. I was here and saw him do so. (Just in case none of the other 30 lurkers here will speak up)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »

Goodie for you, Ian!!   :ROFL:

Why are you ignoring my other questions about the private BSDA chats??

I want to go on record that I edited my post one second before your own post.

:wave: True. I was here and saw him do so. (Just in case none of the other 30 lurkers here will speak up)

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2008, 10:50:07 AM »

Because I think they they are stupid and paranoid questions.and I can't help it if you choose to keep assuming and jumping to the wrong conclusions and repeating yourself.

But for the record. You added the word "private" I never read any "private" chats by you, (nor did anyone copy to me, repeat any to me or tell me anything about any "private" chats)  and. I never claimed that I did,. Iin fact all along I have been telling you the exact opposite. No one told me anything about you except you yourself.

Toodles  :wave:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:56:36 AM by Ian »

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2008, 11:15:11 AM »

Snoopy,

As long as you yourself post within the forum rules, then I won't report any of your posts, but continue to bait me like that and I will.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2008, 11:18:58 AM »

Uh-oh.  Maybe your schizophrenia is catching up with you Ian/Rosa/Jack Indabocks/quaddie/buttercup...whoever!  So now I am stupid and paranoid for wanting to know just which one of my "friends" shared BSDA chats with you?  I NEVER CHATTED WITH YOU THERE!!  So that means that somebody I DID chat with shared it with you!!  Yup!  What great "friends" they turned out to be!  Oh well - live and learn!

It is amusing now to hear that those "friends" are now pointing the finger at each other!!    :ROFL:   I do hope they can manage to work it out though, as I think that they need each other!!    :ROFL:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    my answer
Date:    Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:39:59 -0500
To:    Rosa...

..Ian wrote:

>  I am banned there right now to the extent I am blocked from reading the forum eve, Snoopy is answering and claiming she answered before?? hmmm.  obviously not true, and  Lynette couldn't be more wrong, and thus there is no way she can prove what she thinks and says. Whether about those she claims were her friends or about what she says was at fault with 3abn. Both of those she considered her friends were always and still are far better friends to her, and respecting of her privacy and endlessly concerned about her and her well being than she has ever been of them or theirs, as her posts reveal. She outed them and myself? well see?? that is that 2 wrongs make a right and end justifies the means thinking at work. ( no doubt 'AT" admin will allow it) If they had not been true friends to her, I would have already outed her over a year ago as the mole or spy or thorn at 3abn, for I asked more than once who snoopy was and they apologized and always refused to say or even give a clue. I respected that, as I knew they would do the same with myself where others were concerned.
>
> Sad to say, despite Snoopy's futile and unproven attempts to cast blame on others. it is her own posts, and chats on BSDA, in conjunction with Bob's filing of a letter from her in court and the posts on adventtalk by her and others which clicked together and revealed her identity to me. I am not surprised she won't see that. The phrase "paranoia will destroy ya comes to mind"
>
> Yes I have been in contact with both Jeanette and Cindi as she posts, and I love them both! dearly!! They are true friends and sisters despite some of our differences in opinions, perspectives and POV in some of these issues --with both myself and Lynette as well. And they aren't the only ones I have been in contact with or vice versa in these issues and forum discussions. True friends are a blessing from God.  I have met more than my hands can number of new friends and brethren during these past couple of years, and have a respectful, loving and honest relationship with them and have only received the same in return. Some may think me a liar, I don't care, others might be surprized to discover who some of my friends are are.. :D (not really their business tho...)  I have no desire to name, or embarrass any, or bring criticism on any others, because of their relationship to me, but they know who they are and that I thank God for each and every one of them! :) True Christians are able to rise above all this and form bonds and interests, trusting in the Lord to settle any differences and reveaal all truth to all in the long run, and bring all into unity with him and thus each other --- if, that is their desire, as it is His.
>
> ..ian

[/quote]

Because I think they they are stupid and paranoid questions.and I can't help it if you choose to keep assuming and jumping to the wrong conclusions and repeating yourself.

But for the record. You added the word "private" I never read any "private" chats by you, (nor did anyone copy to me, repeat any to me or tell me anything about any "private" chats)  and. I never claimed that I did,. Iin fact all along I have been telling you the exact opposite. No one told me anything about you except you yourself.

Toodles  :wave:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2008, 11:21:50 AM »

Whatever, Daryl.  Feel free to report any post you so desire, and it will be reviewed accordingly.  However, you complained here publicly about Gailon's post but completely ignored Sam's post.  THAT, my friend, is NOT "unbiased" as you so vehemently declare yourself to be!

Your intimidation and behind the scenes tactics are not putting you in a good light.

Snoopy,

As long as you yourself post within the forum rules, then I won't report any of your posts, but continue to bait me like that and I will.

Edited to provide clarification of meaning.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:20:53 PM by Snoopy »

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »

And your discussing reported posts like that is breaking confidentiality of what you know as part of the admin team.

I didn't report that one as I figured you or somebody else would have done that.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2008, 11:40:24 AM »

Well, Daryl, I think you know full well that what happened.  However, you are now baiting me!!!  And you have now violated the forum rules!!:

1.   Members will respect the administrative team and their actions.  If a member takes issue with a moderator action they should report it privately to administration and can expect a response within 24 hours, although the response may be that the issue is being investigated and a more detailed response will be forthcoming.  In no case will the complaint be posted publically.

And your discussing reported posts like that is breaking confidentiality of what you know as part of the admin team.

I didn't report that one as I figured you or somebody else would have done that.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 11:59:48 AM by Snoopy »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »

Daryl and Snoopy, please stop.   I love you both. 

It might be best if this was taken private before someone says things they don't really mean.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2008, 11:56:44 AM »

What reported post was Snoopy discussing?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »

Daryl and Snoopy, please stop.   I love you both. 

It might be best if this was taken private before someone says things they don't really mean.
I second that.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2008, 12:22:00 PM »

I'd be real interested to know that, myself.

What reported post was Snoopy discussing?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2008, 04:10:13 PM »

This is the post I am referring to, however, out of love and respect for Fran, I am not pursuing this any further.

Whatever, Daryl.  Feel free to report any post you so desire, and it will be reviewed accordingly.  However, you complained here publicly about Gailon's post but completely ignored Sam's post.  THAT, my friend, is NOT "unbiased" as you so vehemently declare yourself to be!

Your intimidation and behind the scenes tactics are not putting you in a good light.

Snoopy,

Edited to provide clarification of meaning.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2008, 04:37:35 PM »

Daryl, I don't think you answered my question. I asked what reported post Snoopy was discussing. I didn't ask what post she wrote that you thought was referring to a reported post.

Were you possibly mistaken, and she wasn't referring to a reported post at all?

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2008, 04:49:51 PM »

I could go into detail, however, I won't for the reason that I don't want to reveal what post I actually reported to which Snoopy, being on the admin team, knows and is referring to in her post by saying I reported this person's post, but not the post made by a pro-3ABNist.

And, Snoopy, don't play dumb.  You very well know what reported post you were referring to and to what other post that wasn't reported.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up