Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!  (Read 111670 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2008, 05:59:13 PM »

No, Daryl.  I haven't a clue what you are talking about, and I'm starting to think that you don't either.  If you reported someone's post, I certainly didn't get it.  However, if you have an issue with me or any other admin, you need to take up with us privately.  You were warned that you were in violation of Forum Rule #1, yet you continue to pursue whatever it is you are trying to pursue.  For some reason you seem to think that you are exempt from the forum rules.  Is that because you have been threatening forum administration?  Maybe everyone reading here should know that you have made private threats behind the scenes about "what would happen if you were banned".  What kind of games are you trying to play, Daryl? 

I could go into detail, however, I won't for the reason that I don't want to reveal what post I actually reported to which Snoopy, being on the admin team, knows and is referring to in her post by saying I reported this person's post, but not the post made by a pro-3ABNist.

And, Snoopy, don't play dumb.  You very well know what reported post you were referring to and to what other post that wasn't reported.

Johann

« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »

Someone likes to see a divide and conquer scheme initiated.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »

The silence is deafening!  I guess the Ian schizophrenic company doesn't want to answer this question.  But it is quite obvious that somebody who I thought was a "friend" has provided Ian with internet chat conversations to which Ian was NOT a party!!  Hhhmm.  Who could that be?  I only need two guesses!

Uh-oh.  Maybe your schizophrenia is catching up with you Ian/Rosa/Jack Indabocks/quaddie/buttercup...whoever!  So now I am stupid and paranoid for wanting to know just which one of my "friends" shared BSDA chats with you?  I NEVER CHATTED WITH YOU THERE!!  So that means that somebody I DID chat with shared it with you!!  Yup!  What great "friends" they turned out to be!  Oh well - live and learn!

It is amusing now to hear that those "friends" are now pointing the finger at each other!!    :ROFL:   I do hope they can manage to work it out though, as I think that they need each other!!    :ROFL:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    my answer
Date:    Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:39:59 -0500
To:    Rosa...

..Ian wrote:

>  I am banned there right now to the extent I am blocked from reading the forum eve, Snoopy is answering and claiming she answered before?? hmmm.  obviously not true, and  Lynette couldn't be more wrong, and thus there is no way she can prove what she thinks and says. Whether about those she claims were her friends or about what she says was at fault with 3abn. Both of those she considered her friends were always and still are far better friends to her, and respecting of her privacy and endlessly concerned about her and her well being than she has ever been of them or theirs, as her posts reveal. She outed them and myself? well see?? that is that 2 wrongs make a right and end justifies the means thinking at work. ( no doubt 'AT" admin will allow it) If they had not been true friends to her, I would have already outed her over a year ago as the mole or spy or thorn at 3abn, for I asked more than once who snoopy was and they apologized and always refused to say or even give a clue. I respected that, as I knew they would do the same with myself where others were concerned.
>
> Sad to say, despite Snoopy's futile and unproven attempts to cast blame on others. it is her own posts, and chats on BSDA, in conjunction with Bob's filing of a letter from her in court and the posts on adventtalk by her and others which clicked together and revealed her identity to me. I am not surprised she won't see that. The phrase "paranoia will destroy ya comes to mind"
>
> Yes I have been in contact with both Jeanette and Cindi as she posts, and I love them both! dearly!! They are true friends and sisters despite some of our differences in opinions, perspectives and POV in some of these issues --with both myself and Lynette as well. And they aren't the only ones I have been in contact with or vice versa in these issues and forum discussions. True friends are a blessing from God.  I have met more than my hands can number of new friends and brethren during these past couple of years, and have a respectful, loving and honest relationship with them and have only received the same in return. Some may think me a liar, I don't care, others might be surprized to discover who some of my friends are are.. :D (not really their business tho...)  I have no desire to name, or embarrass any, or bring criticism on any others, because of their relationship to me, but they know who they are and that I thank God for each and every one of them! :) True Christians are able to rise above all this and form bonds and interests, trusting in the Lord to settle any differences and reveaal all truth to all in the long run, and bring all into unity with him and thus each other --- if, that is their desire, as it is His.
>
> ..ian

Why are you ignoring my other questions about the private BSDA chats??

Because I think they they are stupid and paranoid questions.and I can't help it if you choose to keep assuming and jumping to the wrong conclusions and repeating yourself.

But for the record. You added the word "private" I never read any "private" chats by you, (nor did anyone copy to me, repeat any to me or tell me anything about any "private" chats)  and. I never claimed that I did,. Iin fact all along I have been telling you the exact opposite. No one told me anything about you except you yourself.

Toodles  :wave:
[/quote]

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »

Someone?  I think I only need one guess on that one!!

Someone likes to see a divide and conquer scheme initiated.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

So now let me get this straight.  For the past couple of month that I have been following this site, I have observed soemthing that amounts to you all who are supposed to be on the same side. slowly but surely turning on each other.  Am I seeing correctly, or just missing something?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »

It depends on who you're talking about Di.  There are some here who pretended to be kind, loving "friends" a long time ago but who have been playing from both sides of the table, under the table!!  People you know, and I trusted!!  And they have been working quite hard behind the scenes to cause trouble for AdventTalk.

So now let me get this straight.  For the past couple of month that I have been following this site, I have observed soemthing that amounts to you all who are supposed to be on the same side. slowly but surely turning on each other.  Am I seeing correctly, or just missing something?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2008, 06:02:01 PM »

No, I wouldn't say that was correct at all, princessdi.

The ones who have been on the "same side" have not changed or turned against each other.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Eduard

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2008, 05:18:42 AM »

Was this the kind of reply that should have been posted?

SAM: YOU are the "laughing stocK"...didn't want to give up the documents and had to dismiss your case???? What a pathetic laughing stock at that. Gutless wonders is what you represent!!!! You knew you were DEAD WRONG the whole time and tried to BLUFF ME and adventism!!! YOU WERE GUILTY and tired to BLUFF us into believing Linda Sue Shelton was the adulteress. DANNY LEE SHELTON committed Biblical adultery...did you get that SAM!!! And you still allow that face on 3ABN??? Keep it up and it will be your demise!!! The Lord will not support OPEN AND NOTORIOUS SIN!!! Your ship will most assuredly take on water as the storm grows more bold!!! Best heave overboard he that troubleth Israel!!!

Sam, you are also the snake in the graass that I have always suspected you were...you dare charge a volunteer with immoral and illegal conduct that innocently went to work for a publicly trusted 501-c-3 tax exempt organization and the volunteer simply discovered the "FOUNDER" and the "FACE OF ADVENTISM" also know as "MR 3ABN" and the "CHOSEN ONE" had his hands in the offering bucket? There are not enough words to describe the contempt I feel for, and heap upon you!!!! HYPOCRICY is what it is!!! PURE UNMITIGATED HYPOCRICY!!!

And just in case you think that this "volunteer" turned whistleblower is alone, you have many a think coming to you. And we have a growing body of evidence to support their claims!!!! YOU SUPPORT THE PIC-POCKET AND DAMN THE WHISTLEBLOWER. Now that IS the 3ABN we have come to know and DISDAIN!!! 

Now here is the the breaking news...there is yet another "trouble-shooter" within your midst so you best behave and follow the moral code you pretend to support, for mother church is watching!!!! And if they were not, I WILL BE!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Then page 10 goes into a discussion of 3ABN Management and re-iterates that lack of information regarding what the Board did but that management "fell to the almost unfettered discretion" of the Sheltons.

Snoopy get over it...to any certified accountant, to any christian and to any moral person...you are a laughingstock.  You go to 3abn to spy for the people they are in litigation with, you give out confidential information and add to it whatever fits your fancy.  You gossip and spin the truth on these internet sites and then when your identity is exposed, you become furious. You then vow to "spill your guts" so to speak against 3abn.  Imagine, you are the spy, you put yourself out there but when you are exposed you're mad at 3abn.

If all of that isn't a big enough joke, you then submit consulting bills to pickle and joy that in turn they want to submit to the court. Why?  To try and get 3abn to compensate all of you!!!!!!!   You want 3abn to pay you for spying on them under the pretense of helping!!!  Ohhh what a web we weave when we practice to deceive.

According to you, you were only there for 10 weeks, every other week so you really must have the scoop on all.  LOL  I could be wrong but wasn't it about the same time you were volunteering/spying that you were dealing with your stalker situation?  Seems like your mind might have been on too many things at once to know much of anything.

Without a doubt, your license should be taken away, you should be disfellowshipped from the church....if you hadn't already backslidden....and then you should be asking 3abn's forgiveness instead of asking them for money.

Oh well, we can always hope that if enough people find out what you've done, you will never be hired by any credible firm.  People like to be able to trust their accountants.

Daryl:

May I ask, what kind of reply should have Gailon posted? Sam made some outrageous accusations against Snoopy, insulted and threatened her just as he insulted and threatened me not too long ago. Let me summarize Sam's post:

ACCUSATIONS (MIXED WITH INSULTS):

1. Snoopy get over it...to any certified accountant, to any christian and to any moral person...you are a laughingstock.

2. You go to 3abn to spy for the people they are in litigation with, you give out confidential information and add to it whatever fits your fancy. 

3. You gossip and spin the truth on these internet sites and then when your identity is exposed, you become furious.

4. You then vow to "spill your guts" so to speak against 3abn.  Imagine, you are the spy, you put yourself out there but when you are exposed you're mad at 3abn.

5. If all of that isn't a big enough joke, you then submit consulting bills to pickle and joy that in turn they want to submit to the court.

6. Why?  To try and get 3abn to compensate all of you!!!!!!!   

7. You want 3abn to pay you for spying on them under the pretense of helping!!! 

8. Ohhh what a web we weave when we practice to deceive.

INSULTS:

1. According to you, you were only there for 10 weeks, every other week so you really must have the scoop on all. 

2. LOL  I could be wrong but wasn't it about the same time you were volunteering/spying that you were dealing with your stalker situation? 

3. Seems like your mind might have been on too many things at once to know much of anything.

THREATS (MIXED WITH INSULTS):

1. Without a doubt, your license should be taken away, you should be disfellowshipped from the church....if you hadn't already backslidden....

2. and then you should be asking 3abn's forgiveness instead of asking them for money.

3. Oh well, we can always hope that if enough people find out what you've done, you will never be hired by any credible firm.  People like to be able to trust their accountants.

GAILON RESPONDED TO THE ACCUSATIONS, INSULTS, AND TREATS MADE BY SAM AGAINST SNOOPY:

1. What a pathetic laughing stock at that. Gutless wonders is what you represent!!!!
You knew you were DEAD WRONG the whole time and tried to BLUFF ME and Adventism!!!

2. YOU WERE GUILTY and tired to BLUFF us into believing Linda Sue Shelton was the adulteress.

3. DANNY LEE SHELTON committed Biblical adultery...did you get that SAM!!!
And you still allow that face on 3ABN??? Keep it up and it will be your demise!!!
The Lord will not support OPEN AND NOTORIOUS SIN!!!

4. Your ship will most assuredly take on water as the storm grows more bold!!! Best heave overboard he that troubleth Israel!!!

5. Sam, you are also the snake in the graass that I have always suspected you were...you dare charge a volunteer with immoral and illegal conduct that innocently went to work for a publicly trusted 501-c-3 tax exempt organization and the volunteer simply discovered the "FOUNDER" and the "FACE OF ADVENTISM" also know as "MR 3ABN" and the "CHOSEN ONE" had his hands in the offering bucket? There are not enough words to describe the contempt I feel for, and heap upon you!!!! HYPOCRICY is what it is!!! PURE UNMITIGATED HYPOCRICY!!!

6. And just in case you think that this "volunteer" turned whistleblower is alone, you have many a think coming to you. And we have a growing body of evidence to support their claims!!!! YOU SUPPORT THE PIC-POCKET AND DAMN THE WHISTLEBLOWER. Now that IS the 3ABN we have come to know and DISDAIN!!! 

7. Now here is the the breaking news...there is yet another "trouble-shooter" within your midst so you best behave and follow the moral code you pretend to support, for mother church is watching!!!! And if they were not, I WILL BE!!!

Was Gailon wrong? Did he misread Sam's post? Did he make any inaccurate statement about Sam? Has not Sam accused those who opposed to and spoke against Danny Shelton's abuse of privileges and evil deeds of all sorts of things? Has he not attacked them, harassed them, and threatened them with the fires of Hell and the wrath of the "Prophet"?  Has he not defended Danny Shelton and his gang of thugs against all those who have revealed the wickedness, meanness, and cruelty with which Danny Shelton and his mercenaries have dealt with dozens of 3ABN employees who have refused to participate in the corruption, perversion, theft and promiscuity that have been taking place for too long there?

You have probably forgotten the true Jesus and his real character. You must still remember him as a feminine individual, holding a lamb in his arms, and always ready to say a nice word to all people, as someone who never stood for the right, and never reproved those who comitted evil. You must have forgotten the sparks of anger in His eyes when He denounced the leaders of the church of his day, and you don't remember anymore how He went into the temple court and drove away all the money makers and thieves there. You don't remember all the "unkind" words He told the "teachers of the law" when He unmasked their imposture and perversion:

Matt 23:31-33 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?"

Matt 23:13 "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in."

Mark 7:5-7 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'

Matt 23:25-26 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Matt 23:27-29 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

Failure to speak openly, clearly, and strongly against evil and against evil men makes one an accomplice to those who commit evil. Now it is not the time to be gentle with Danny Shelton and his evil company who have mistreated and abused 3ABN employees for decades, who have fired those who dared to reveal the dark works at 3ABN, and who have threatened and persecuted all those who wanted God's people to know the true colors of the "Prophet." It is time now for Danny Shelton be be know as a promiscuous individual and as an adulterer, as a persecuter and thief, as an abuser of privileges and perverter of the truth.

Those who draw the sword will perish by the sword!

Eduard

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:33:52 AM by Eduard »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2008, 10:44:01 AM »

Yeah, well, Ariste, I really would go for this.  However, in posts dated from Nov. 25 there had has been a increasingly heated exchange between Daryl and Snoopy.  This was a love fest when I got here.  Not to mention the "alliances" broken with others since leaving BSDA. 

I have said it before.  This is no longer about "doing the right thing".  God is not the author of confusion. And the "fight" has caused quite a bit.  Some rethinking should be going on right about now, But then that is just me.  Carry on.  I apologize. I really don't know enough  about the behinds the scenes activity to make such comments.  I can only judge by what I see posted, and that looks pretty bad.  In fact, if the behind the scenes is anything like what is going on online,  I can see why Danny dropped the law suit.

The ones who have been on the "same side" have not changed or turned against each other.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »

Yeah, well, Ariste, I really would go for this.  However, in posts dated from Nov. 25 there had has been a increasingly heated exchange between Daryl and Snoopy.  This was a love fest when I got here.  Not to mention the "alliances" broken with others since leaving BSDA. 

I have said it before.  This is no longer about "doing the right thing".  God is not the author of confusion. And the "fight" has caused quite a bit.  Some rethinking should be going on right about now, But then that is just me.  Carry on.  I apologize. I really don't know enough  about the behinds the scenes activity to make such comments.  I can only judge by what I see posted, and that looks pretty bad.  In fact, if the behind the scenes is anything like what is going on online,  I can see why Danny dropped the law suit.

Princessdi, your apparent lack of understanding about some of the more delicate issues that have cropped up recently on this forum are understandable, since, as you have, said, you don't know what has been going on behind the scenes.

Perhaps you see mostly the complaints of someone who has caused a number of problems for an extended period of time, problems that were kept from the public forum in order to preserve the appearance, if not the reality, of peace.

As for your belief that people have "changed sides", perhaps something closer to the reality is that people's innate attitudes have finally come to the surface; although claiming to be "unbiased", they have finally revealed their true bias.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2008, 11:34:22 AM »

I don't really see anyone changing sides, as I see a difference of opinions on directions and strategies and those who don't agree then being perceived as enemies.  I truly believe everyone has more or less, sans personal agendas and sub alliances, the same goal, just different strategies to accomplish it.  It causes comfilcts.  However, it is how we handle these conflicts before the world that tells that we are christians..................Do any of you believe the handling of this situation has been a effectve witness for God?

The only thing I am saying it just doesn't look good.  It looks as if you are imploding.  There is even some admission to a divide and conquer strategy at work here.  Why would Danny continue with the lawsuit when it seems the infighting will get the job done much faster and without him looking like the bad guy......again?  Lord knows knows he has done enough to rightfully earn that title, he might want to save what is left of his good name as much as possible.  I am just not sure that there should have at least been an agreement to continue the infighting "offline", until they could come to some kind of agreement.

This is the world wide web. I know a great deal, but not all and it looks that bad, then how does it look to those who know little or nothing at all?  Will it endear anyone to join "the cause" you perceive to be right?  I don't believe that was taken into consideration.

Princessdi, your apparent lack of understanding about some of the more delicate issues that have cropped up recently on this forum are understandable, since, as you have, said, you don't know what has been going on behind the scenes.

Perhaps you see mostly the complaints of someone who has caused a number of problems for an extended period of time, problems that were kept from the public forum in order to preserve the appearance, if not the reality, of peace.

As for your belief that people have "changed sides", perhaps something closer to the reality is that people's innate attitudes have finally come to the surface; although claiming to be "unbiased", they have finally revealed their true bias.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »

A "love fest" when you got here???  Gurl, please.  You signed up here on August 29 right??    :ROFL:

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2008, 03:54:29 PM »

I don't really see anyone changing sides, as I see a difference of opinions on directions and strategies and those who don't agree then being perceived as enemies.
You said it correctly. :thumbsup:

I could say more, but I won't say more at this time, but, if I do say more, it won't be said here.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2008, 05:55:57 PM »

Why would Danny continue with the lawsuit when it seems the infighting will get the job done much faster and without him looking like the bad guy......again? 

Princessdi, you would not have made that comment if you had been following the posts that reveal what has been going on with the lawsuit.

There is no infighting.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:05:43 PM by Artiste »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2008, 07:43:48 PM »

You know from administrating at BSDA, my cursory scan is a bit more detailed that most.  However, it really doesn't take much to know that the lawsuit was dropped, there is at least one thread about it, right?  No infighting?  What do you call the exchange between Daryl and Snoopy?  Snoop is my Gurl, and i like Daryl, too, but it is what it is.  I guess because at BSDA people will never know whether the moderators or admins disagree because it would not be played out on board.  This is something that doesn't even occur to any of us as a path to take. Then there are those being called traitors, spies and such who used to be trusted workers in the effort...come one now, Ariste, you gots to tell that one to somebody else.  I guess you really don't see this like people see it form the outside.....trust me, I wouldn't lie to you....it looks REAL bad. 

Princessdi, you would not have made that comment if you had been following the posts that reveal what has been going on with the lawsuit.

There is no infighting.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17   Go Up