Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!  (Read 113471 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2008, 08:08:03 PM »

You know from administrating at BSDA, my cursory scan is a bit more detailed that most.  However, it really doesn't take much to know that the lawsuit was dropped, there is at least one thread about it, right? 

Princessdi, you have ignored my comment referring to your ignorance of the reason the lawsuit was apparently dropped...and you have not followed the information closely enough to determine the sequence of events...your explanation of "infighting" as a cause for dropping the lawsuit remains inappropriate.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2008, 08:54:13 PM »

The court was given four reasons for dropping the lawsuit:

• 3ABN got the domain names already.
  • The IRS vindicated 3ABN.
  • The EEOC vindicated 3ABN.
  • Donations are back up to what they were before, thanks to 3ABN's reputation being restored.

But:

• The court had already been told about the other domain names that 3ABN wanted to get too, but haven't.
  • According to Duffy, the IRS never got documents pertaining to the 1998 house deal, and the IRS certainly wouldn't say that Danny's 2003 reporting of a horse or horses as cash was acceptable.
  • How does anyone know that 3ABN told the truth to the EEOC and gave it all the right documents?
  • During a financial crisis like the country is in right now, how can donations be back up to what they were? And how was 3ABN's reputation restored? Did the IRS and the EEOC clear Danny regarding the cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton? Did they determine that Linda was an adulteress after all? Did they determine that Shelley Quinn never called Alyssa a liar? Did they determine that Tommy really did retire because of stress about a ferry?

You know, if you take Remnant's 990's for 2005 through 2007, and add to that what Danny made on the 1998 house deal, you come to roughly $900,000 that he really ought to pay back to 3ABN. Just for the house deal and the Remnant book deals from 2005 to 2007. Who knows how much he has gotten over the years.

Di, what would you do with $900,000?

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2008, 09:13:26 PM »

Which all continues to beg the question..."Why won't 3ABN release their 2007 Form 990?"  If the AG has it, we know there is one, so all they have to do is put it on the fax and hit send!  Why the secrecy?  My fax confirmation to Mollie is dated November 18.

• Donations are back up to what they were before, thanks to 3ABN's reputation being restored.

But:

• The court had already been told about the other domain names that 3ABN wanted to get too, but haven't.
  • According to Duffy, the IRS never got documents pertaining to the 1998 house deal, and the IRS certainly wouldn't say that Danny's 2003 reporting of a horse or horses as cash was acceptable.
  • How does anyone know that 3ABN told the truth to the EEOC and gave it all the right documents?
  • During a financial crisis like the country is in right now, how can donations be back up to what they were? And how was 3ABN's reputation restored? Did the IRS and the EEOC clear Danny regarding the cover up of the child molestation allegations against Tommy Shelton? Did they determine that Linda was an adulteress after all? Did they determine that Shelley Quinn never called Alyssa a liar? Did they determine that Tommy really did retire because of stress about a ferry?

You know, if you take Remnant's 990's for 2005 through 2007, and add to that what Danny made on the 1998 house deal, you come to roughly $900,000 that he really ought to pay back to 3ABN. Just for the house deal and the Remnant book deals from 2005 to 2007. Who knows how much he has gotten over the years.

Fair Havens

« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2008, 04:34:22 AM »

Was this the kind of reply that should have been posted?

SAM: YOU are the "laughing stocK"...didn't want to give up the documents and had to dismiss your case???? What a pathetic laughing stock at that. Gutless wonders is what you represent!!!! You knew you were DEAD WRONG the whole time and tried to BLUFF ME and adventism!!! YOU WERE GUILTY and tired to BLUFF us into believing Linda Sue Shelton was the adulteress. DANNY LEE SHELTON committed Biblical adultery...did you get that SAM!!! And you still allow that face on 3ABN??? Keep it up and it will be your demise!!! The Lord will not support OPEN AND NOTORIOUS SIN!!! Your ship will most assuredly take on water as the storm grows more bold!!! Best heave overboard he that troubleth Israel!!!

Sam, you are also the snake in the graass that I have always suspected you were...you dare charge a volunteer with immoral and illegal conduct that innocently went to work for a publicly trusted 501-c-3 tax exempt organization and the volunteer simply discovered the "FOUNDER" and the "FACE OF ADVENTISM" also know as "MR 3ABN" and the "CHOSEN ONE" had his hands in the offering bucket? There are not enough words to describe the contempt I feel for, and heap upon you!!!! HYPOCRICY is what it is!!! PURE UNMITIGATED HYPOCRICY!!!

And just in case you think that this "volunteer" turned whistleblower is alone, you have many a think coming to you. And we have a growing body of evidence to support their claims!!!! YOU SUPPORT THE PIC-POCKET AND DAMN THE WHISTLEBLOWER. Now that IS the 3ABN we have come to know and DISDAIN!!! 

Now here is the the breaking news...there is yet another "trouble-shooter" within your midst so you best behave and follow the moral code you pretend to support, for mother church is watching!!!! And if they were not, I WILL BE!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Then page 10 goes into a discussion of 3ABN Management and re-iterates that lack of information regarding what the Board did but that management "fell to the almost unfettered discretion" of the Sheltons.

Snoopy get over it...to any certified accountant, to any christian and to any moral person...you are a laughingstock.  You go to 3abn to spy for the people they are in litigation with, you give out confidential information and add to it whatever fits your fancy.  You gossip and spin the truth on these internet sites and then when your identity is exposed, you become furious. You then vow to "spill your guts" so to speak against 3abn.  Imagine, you are the spy, you put yourself out there but when you are exposed you're mad at 3abn.

If all of that isn't a big enough joke, you then submit consulting bills to pickle and joy that in turn they want to submit to the court. Why?  To try and get 3abn to compensate all of you!!!!!!!   You want 3abn to pay you for spying on them under the pretense of helping!!!  Ohhh what a web we weave when we practice to deceive.

According to you, you were only there for 10 weeks, every other week so you really must have the scoop on all.  LOL  I could be wrong but wasn't it about the same time you were volunteering/spying that you were dealing with your stalker situation?  Seems like your mind might have been on too many things at once to know much of anything.

Without a doubt, your license should be taken away, you should be disfellowshipped from the church....if you hadn't already backslidden....and then you should be asking 3abn's forgiveness instead of asking them for money.

Oh well, we can always hope that if enough people find out what you've done, you will never be hired by any credible firm.  People like to be able to trust their accountants.

Daryl:

May I ask, what kind of reply should have Gailon posted? Sam made some outrageous accusations against Snoopy, insulted and threatened her just as he insulted and threatened me not too long ago. Let me summarize Sam's post:

ACCUSATIONS (MIXED WITH INSULTS):

1. Snoopy get over it...to any certified accountant, to any christian and to any moral person...you are a laughingstock.

2. You go to 3abn to spy for the people they are in litigation with, you give out confidential information and add to it whatever fits your fancy. 

3. You gossip and spin the truth on these internet sites and then when your identity is exposed, you become furious.

4. You then vow to "spill your guts" so to speak against 3abn.  Imagine, you are the spy, you put yourself out there but when you are exposed you're mad at 3abn.

5. If all of that isn't a big enough joke, you then submit consulting bills to pickle and joy that in turn they want to submit to the court.

6. Why?  To try and get 3abn to compensate all of you!!!!!!!  

7. You want 3abn to pay you for spying on them under the pretense of helping!!! 

8. Ohhh what a web we weave when we practice to deceive.

INSULTS:

1. According to you, you were only there for 10 weeks, every other week so you really must have the scoop on all. 

2. LOL  I could be wrong but wasn't it about the same time you were volunteering/spying that you were dealing with your stalker situation? 

3. Seems like your mind might have been on too many things at once to know much of anything.

THREATS (MIXED WITH INSULTS):

1. Without a doubt, your license should be taken away, you should be disfellowshipped from the church....if you hadn't already backslidden....

2. and then you should be asking 3abn's forgiveness instead of asking them for money.

3. Oh well, we can always hope that if enough people find out what you've done, you will never be hired by any credible firm.  People like to be able to trust their accountants.

GAILON RESPONDED TO THE ACCUSATIONS, INSULTS, AND TREATS MADE BY SAM AGAINST SNOOPY:

1. What a pathetic laughing stock at that. Gutless wonders is what you represent!!!!
You knew you were DEAD WRONG the whole time and tried to BLUFF ME and Adventism!!!

2. YOU WERE GUILTY and tired to BLUFF us into believing Linda Sue Shelton was the adulteress.

3. DANNY LEE SHELTON committed Biblical adultery...did you get that SAM!!!
And you still allow that face on 3ABN??? Keep it up and it will be your demise!!!
The Lord will not support OPEN AND NOTORIOUS SIN!!!

4. Your ship will most assuredly take on water as the storm grows more bold!!! Best heave overboard he that troubleth Israel!!!

5. Sam, you are also the snake in the graass that I have always suspected you were...you dare charge a volunteer with immoral and illegal conduct that innocently went to work for a publicly trusted 501-c-3 tax exempt organization and the volunteer simply discovered the "FOUNDER" and the "FACE OF ADVENTISM" also know as "MR 3ABN" and the "CHOSEN ONE" had his hands in the offering bucket? There are not enough words to describe the contempt I feel for, and heap upon you!!!! HYPOCRICY is what it is!!! PURE UNMITIGATED HYPOCRICY!!!

6. And just in case you think that this "volunteer" turned whistleblower is alone, you have many a think coming to you. And we have a growing body of evidence to support their claims!!!! YOU SUPPORT THE PIC-POCKET AND DAMN THE WHISTLEBLOWER. Now that IS the 3ABN we have come to know and DISDAIN!!! 

7. Now here is the the breaking news...there is yet another "trouble-shooter" within your midst so you best behave and follow the moral code you pretend to support, for mother church is watching!!!! And if they were not, I WILL BE!!!

Was Gailon wrong? Did he misread Sam's post? Did he make any inaccurate statement about Sam? Has not Sam accused those who opposed to and spoke against Danny Shelton's abuse of privileges and evil deeds of all sorts of things? Has he not attacked them, harassed them, and threatened them with the fires of Hell and the wrath of the "Prophet"?  Has he not defended Danny Shelton and his gang of thugs against all those who have revealed the wickedness, meanness, and cruelty with which Danny Shelton and his mercenaries have dealt with dozens of 3ABN employees who have refused to participate in the corruption, perversion, theft and promiscuity that have been taking place for too long there?

You have probably forgotten the true Jesus and his real character. You must still remember him as a feminine individual, holding a lamb in his arms, and always ready to say a nice word to all people, as someone who never stood for the right, and never reproved those who comitted evil. You must have forgotten the sparks of anger in His eyes when He denounced the leaders of the church of his day, and you don't remember anymore how He went into the temple court and drove away all the money makers and thieves there. You don't remember all the "unkind" words He told the "teachers of the law" when He unmasked their imposture and perversion:

Matt 23:31-33 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?"

Matt 23:13 "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in."

Mark 7:5-7 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'

Matt 23:25-26 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Matt 23:27-29 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

Failure to speak openly, clearly, and strongly against evil and against evil men makes one an accomplice to those who commit evil. Now it is not the time to be gentle with Danny Shelton and his evil company who have mistreated and abused 3ABN employees for decades, who have fired those who dared to reveal the dark works at 3ABN, and who have threatened and persecuted all those who wanted God's people to know the true colors of the "Prophet." It is time now for Danny Shelton be be know as a promiscuous individual and as an adulterer, as a persecuter and thief, as an abuser of privileges and perverter of the truth.

Those who draw the sword will perish by the sword!

Eduard

I say, Eduard, I think it's about time to exhale. Aint no answer coming, Bro.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2008, 06:07:16 AM »

ADMIN HAT ON

Ian, how about if we use our inside voices here, OK?  I have edited your post accordingly.  You have a better day, too!!  Why don't you try some of that tea??

ADMIN HAT OFF

I say, Eduard, I think it's about time to exhale. Aint no answer coming, Bro.

Perhaps a soothing hot cup of chamomile tea might also be helpful.. It occurs to me that maybe no answer is coming because as usual the answer has already been given but was disregarded and ignored?

Instant Replay (close captioned for the hearing impaired):

Was this the kind of reply Sam was expecting?

Was this the kind of reply that should have been posted?

Are you telling me that you take issue to Gailon's reply to Sammy but not to Sammy's post?  Good grief!  What happened to "unbiased"  Daryl??

OK, Snoopy, you baited me on this, and I am going to take the bait on account of the fact that you made a private issue public.
I take issue to both posts "biased" Snoopy!

Whatever, Daryl.  Feel free to report any post you so desire, and it will be reviewed accordingly.  However, you complained here publicly about Gailon's post but completely ignored Sam's post.  THAT, my friend, is NOT "unbiased" as you so vehemently declare yourself to be!

Your intimidation and behind the scenes tactics are not putting you in a good light.

And your discussing reported posts like that is breaking confidentiality of what you know as part of the admin team.
I didn't report that one as I figured you or somebody else would have done that.

Well, Daryl, I think you know full well that what happened.  However, you are now baiting me!!!  And you have now violated the forum rules!!:

1.   Members will respect the administrative team and their actions.  If a member takes issue with a moderator action they should report it privately to administration and can expect a response within 24 hours, although the response may be that the issue is being investigated and a more detailed response will be forthcoming.  In no case will the complaint be posted publically.

You all have a better day.  :wave:

..ian
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 08:25:41 AM by Snoopy »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2008, 06:17:21 AM »

Ian,

When Daryl wrote, "And your discussing reported posts like that is ....," he was mistaken. And I think he will acknowledge that. He did not report the post by Gailon which was under discussion, as far as I know.

And Snoopy is correct, from what I recall, that Daryl publicly complained about Gailon's post but not about Sam's post.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2008, 06:24:26 AM »

Ian,

When Daryl wrote, "And your discussing reported posts like that is ....," he was mistaken. And I think he will acknowledge that. He did not report the post by Gailon which was under discussion, as far as I know.

And Snoopy is correct, from what I recall, that Daryl publicly complained about Gailon's post but not about Sam's post.

Well of course that is your spin, and also your personal interpretation of what "I take issue to both posts" and "I didn't report that one as I figured you or somebody else would have done that."  means...

Not surprised here...

Good bye.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2008, 07:23:52 AM »

No, it isn't my spin. It's the truth.

Snoopy said, "However, you complained here publicly about Gailon's post but completely ignored Sam's post."

Daryl said, "And your discussing reported posts like that is breaking confidentiality ...."

Daryl mistakenly thought that "complained here publicly" meant "discussing reported posts." He was wrong. We all make mistakes.

Also, Daryl wrote, "Was this the kind of reply that should have been posted?" He wrote that about Gailon's post, not Sam's post. And thus Snoopy was correct when she wrote that Daryl had complained publicly about Gailon's post but not about Sam's post.

Daryl did not complain about Sam's post until after Snoopy said, "Are you telling me that you take issue to Gailon's reply to Sammy but not to Sammy's post?"

And anyone can see that the above is the truth, not spin, based on what you yourself posted.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2008, 09:11:26 AM »

I thought Snoopy was publically referring to a post that I had reported, however, after looking over this thread more carefully, I realize she wasn't, therefore, I publically apologize for that mistake on my part.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »

Ian,

Well of course that is your spin, and also your personal interpretation of what "I take issue to both posts" and "I didn't report that one as I figured you or somebody else would have done that."  means...

Not surprised here...

Good bye.

See, Ian. I was correct when I said that Daryl would probably acknowledge that he made a mistake.

Now if Danny Shelton would only be as willing to acknowledge his mistakes instead of engaging in more cover up.

Johann

« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2008, 09:28:45 AM »

All that spinning. . .  can be hard to figure out.

Thank you, Daryl!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2008, 09:32:43 AM »

Daryl,

That took a man of great character, which I have always thought you to be.  Thank you.  I appreciate your comments very much.

Snoopy

I thought Snoopy was publically referring to a post that I had reported, however, after looking over this thread more carefully, I realize she wasn't, therefore, I publically apologize for that mistake on my part.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2008, 10:27:04 AM »

Daryl,

That took a man of great character, which I have always thought you to be.  Thank you.  I appreciate your comments very much.

Snoopy
:amen: :thumbsup:

(Sorry, Ian. No juicy news here after all.  :ROFL:)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:35:07 AM by ex3abnemployee »
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »

Well, now...let me see.......is sure would NOT include paying lawyers to sue somebody who basically told the truth.  LOL!! 

Seriously, I don't believe  ".....because they are going to self destruct from all appearances a lot quicker than this lawsuit is moving" is an appropriate legal reason for stopping a lawsuit.   

I jes sayin' folks, if I see it others see it.  You don't get to be the control freak Danny is missing such opportunities when handed to him. 

There is a simple  solution to all of this. Instead of trying to convince me that I am not seeing what is apparent, just take the adivce in the spirit in whic it is given and don't post your disagreements, no matter how minor.     Daryl's apology is within the spirit of which I speak(Well done). Next time, just PM Snoopy and leave all report PMs and regular PMS "private" as they should be.  No one would ever be the wiser.

And donations can be back up....when nobody else's is......Cuz God is still on the throne...........and they be's Adventis*I think since the lawsuit done been dropped), and Adventists be's God's favorite children right about now, right?  The Remnant and all?    "Is there anything too hard for God?     :dunno:

But:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 01:10:05 PM by princessdi »
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Cindy

• Veteran Member
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2008, 01:27:17 PM »

Thank you Daryl, but just for clarification purposes here...  would that be the report that Snoopy publicly claimed she never saw and Bob publicly claimed wasn't made, in the following posts?

Snoopy: "No, Daryl.  I haven't a clue what you are talking about, and I'm starting to think that you don't either.  If you reported someone's post, I certainly didn't get it..."

Bob: "He did not report the post by Gailon which was under discussion, as far as I know."

Daryl,

That took a man of great character, which I have always thought you to be.  Thank you.  I appreciate your comments very much.

Snoopy
:amen: :thumbsup:

(Sorry, Ian. No juicy news here after all.  :ROFL:)

Duane Clem

"It's not about religion, it's about a relationship."

Sorry, Duane, but even tho you may not have noticed?  "juicy news"  is all over this forum, and seems to me to be the foundation that this forum was built on and why so many of you have made it your home...

:goodpost: Thank you for reminding me of why I should stay gone.

So, I apologize to all for my post here which made it necessary for Snoopy to drag her hat out and dust it off and speak in her bold red inside top post voice again, and just gave Bob a reason to further pontificate, and Duane the opportunity to roll in laughter.

A lack of good judgment on my part, and a misguided need to defend someone not even in agreement with me, and not needing my help. --  quite obviously my bad...

May you all find what you seek, and get what you ask for, and recognize that when you do.

Au Revoir

..ian
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 02:42:11 PM by Ian »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17   Go Up