Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!  (Read 113570 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »

Hellllloooo!!!  Oh Cindy!!  Cindy Conard Ford!!   Where are you??  Why don't you answer my questions?  Just how many domain names have you and your little friend Steffan actually purchased in an effort to try to trick readers into going to your garbage dump site??  Huh??  How many??

It's funny.  When the questions get tough, the dannyclones retreat and get real quiet...   hhhmm....

You are a real piece of work Cindy, you know? 

You come here and try to trick readers into going to yours and Steffans garbage dump of a forum and then complain about AdventTalk post volume?  If activity here isn't to your liking, I guess you will have to go somewhere else to try your deceit and trickery.  Too bad.

By the way, just how much have you and your little friends spent on domain names similar to AdventTalk.com just so you can trick people into going to your site?  Inquiring minds want to know...

I am always happy to bring a bit of a smile to your face,  but I think as an accountant you can understand that the the numbers (facts and posts and participation) as time goes on speak for themselves, Lynette.

Agreed, Emma.  It is a bit amusing to see Cindy come over here and complain about "unsupported junk"!!

Daryl,  I know that a number here do not visit 'the other 3ABN site' because of the general tone of the posts there.....perhaps that
is why nobody commented on Stan's post.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2009, 10:47:03 AM »

Now see, the is just the type of thing I am talking about.  Eduard, no matter what you think about anyone and their association with Danny, this is just plain out of line, unchristian, an that is for starters.  Do you not see what this thing is doing to you?  That is just mean.  Everyone here is God's Child and deserves at least that common respect.   That is why everyone just needs to stop and stop now.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Emma

« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2009, 10:51:03 AM »

I have just seen this post, and will edit Eduard's post to something less offensive, pending further discussion by the admin team.

quaddie47

« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2009, 10:52:41 AM »

Thank you Emma and are there consequences for this kind of behavior (which Eduard has demonstrated before)?

Emma

« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

I will bring the original post to the attention of the admin team who will decide whether and what further action is appropriate.

Eduard

« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2009, 01:31:35 PM »

Now see, the is just the type of thing I am talking about.  Eduard, no matter what you think about anyone and their association with Danny, this is just plain out of line, unchristian, an that is for starters.  Do you not see what this thing is doing to you?  That is just mean.  Everyone here is God's Child and deserves at least that common respect.   That is why everyone just needs to stop and stop now.

princesdi,

I don't know why my post outraged you. People talked in this forum about Tommy abusing children, about Danny getting involved with his cousins, about Danny committing adultery, etc. Why would it be such a surprise if Cindy was involved with Danny?

Eduard

Eduard

« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »

Thank you Emma and are there consequences for this kind of behavior (which Eduard has demonstrated before)?

quaddie47,

What "kind of behavior" are you talking about? Asking a question about a real possibility given the well-know history of Danny as an adulterer and pervert who goes after every skirt he sees before his eyes?

Eduard

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #172 on: February 05, 2009, 12:35:29 AM »

I don't know anything about Danny getting with his cousins, however, talking about Tommy's exploits is quite another thing.  There are real human beings who are yet and still suffering from the effects.  It is a documented fact that he had inappropriate relations outside of his marriage. Then was hired on at 3ABN, waaaay to close to children, when Danny knew he had a problem....conviction or no.

Now, to be honest, at one point, I did wonder at some of the women who were so vehemently defending Danny, but I would never ask such a question.  That is the part that is unchristian.

And THEN what does it have to do with the price of rice in China?  IOW, what difference does it make to you or anything being discussed here?  It doesn't cast a bad light on Cindy or even Danny for that matter, but on you for your motivation for even asking such a thing.           

princesdi,

I don't know why my post outraged you. People talked in this forum about Tommy abusing children, about Danny getting involved with his cousins, about Danny committing adultery, etc. Why would it be such a surprise if Cindy was involved with Danny?

Eduard

It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Eduard

« Reply #173 on: February 05, 2009, 04:27:59 AM »

Now, to be honest, at one point, I did wonder at some of the women who were so vehemently defending Danny, but I would never ask such a question.  That is the part that is unchristian.
[/quote]

princessdi,

So, “at one point [you] did wonder at some of the women who were so vehemently defending Danny.” Well, I think that your attitude towards me is hypocritical and unchristian. I remember reading in the Bible somewhere (Can you help?) that thinking about something wrong is the same as doing it. What is the difference between you and me, given that we both have had the same suspicion about “some of the women who were so vehemently defending Danny”? You seem to think that suspecting something is totally different from voicing that suspicion. Why so? Is your position Biblical?

The truth is that most of the people who have been defending Danny “so vehemently” in this forum show an abnormal kind of involvement in the details and outcome of the lawsuit, and raise suspicion about their relationship with Danny Shelton. Are they paid to do so? Are they too close to him? Are they bribed, or blackmailed to defend him “so vehemently”?

The truth about these people and about their involvement with Danny Shelton will come to the surface, eventually.

Eduard

quaddie47

« Reply #174 on: February 05, 2009, 07:30:00 AM »

Eddie,

I only have one thing to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiNMz_745vQ&feature=related

I think you answered your own question to me...

RBF

« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2009, 08:31:23 AM »

quaddie47,

What "kind of behavior" are you talking about? Asking a question about a real possibility given the well-know history of Danny as an adulterer and pervert who goes after every skirt he sees before his eyes?

Eduard

Eduard,

Two choices...

Number One:
I feel that there may be ways that we can express ourselves that doesn’t come across as rude, arrogant and self-righteous and still communicate what we feel.

Number Two:
You are rude, arrogant and self-righteous.  I don’t want to see you ever post again.

There is a right way and a wrong way to express ourselves.  I, too often, choose number two and shut down communication.  I prefer choice number one when being addressed.  Which way would you prefer me addressing you?

RBF

CPAATTY

« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2009, 01:47:56 PM »

I thought this topic was about whether the IRS investigation was over or not.

Does anyone have any proof that it is not?  The fact that Fran has heard nothing is only proof that  Fran has heard nothing and nothing more.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »

Problem is that no one has any proof that it is over either.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2009, 04:55:42 PM »

No, see, I wondered, you made an assumption and it was that they were blackmailed or drugged.  Then you had to audacity to ask them the worst possible question. I can wonder to myself all I want, but I have no right nor did I ask them anything about it.  Now what I did do is tell them it didn't look "right" for various reasons, mainly being they were relative newcomers and seem to be really, really angry at Linda for no good reason(definitely not the reason you came up with).  But you were rude Eduard, you know that.  Even if you thought that, you hsould never have asked it out loud.  Everything that comes to your mind should NOT come out of your mouth.  Quit trying to justify it and and apologize and let it go.  That was ugly and you know it.

princessdi,

So, “at one point [you] did wonder at some of the women who were so vehemently defending Danny.” Well, I think that your attitude towards me is hypocritical and unchristian. I remember reading in the Bible somewhere (Can you help?) that thinking about something wrong is the same as doing it. What is the difference between you and me, given that we both have had the same suspicion about “some of the women who were so vehemently defending Danny”? You seem to think that suspecting something is totally different from voicing that suspicion. Why so? Is your position Biblical?

The truth is that most of the people who have been defending Danny “so vehemently” in this forum show an abnormal kind of involvement in the details and outcome of the lawsuit, and raise suspicion about their relationship with Danny Shelton. Are they paid to do so? Are they too close to him? Are they bribed, or blackmailed to defend him “so vehemently”?

The truth about these people and about their involvement with Danny Shelton will come to the surface, eventually.

Eduard

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »

For me, no news is good news!  I haven't even heard a blip!  I will be notified as soon as it is over one way or the other.  

A letter from a 3ABN hired Lawyer and a post on the Internet is only proof that they have a lawyer and can load stuff on the Internet.  I will believe it when I see it!

You choose to believe what you believe!  No sweat off my back!

I thought this topic was about whether the IRS investigation was over or not.

Does anyone have any proof that it is not?  The fact that Fran has heard nothing is only proof that  Fran has heard nothing and nothing more.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up