Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Cindy Conard proves she is two faced  (Read 15141 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Cindy Conard proves she is two faced
« on: September 02, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »

Earlier Cindy posted that she had police reports to back up a claim against me so I posted this over on her site:

You claim there is police reports, so prove it! Let's see them.

Then undercovering Truth Posted this:

It would seem that if you are going to go around demanding evidence be produced, then you do the same. There are at least three people who have verified your threatened and actual law suits. They have also verified the basis of your claims/arguments in those situations. Do date, the employment situation and the letter request from the church have all been verified by a number of individuals with knowledge of the situation. So, if you want to refute it, your word is only as good as your produced evidence. Post the settlement papers and vindicate yourself.

I responded:

I am not posting anything demanded by a spinless coward, who can't use his/her real name. Identify yourself then we will talk.

Then Cindy jumps in:

You will either post the proof you allege or cease making such claims here and/or withdraw them or apologize for your insults in lieu of answers. We don't play those games here. Those things will not be tolerated from you in this subject henceforth, or from any other. That's the way this forum works, Alex. If you can't deal with that, you don't post here anymore as that is a privilege not a right. IOW, you can just can go back to the AT playground and post there instead of here. Final warning.

Cynthia

So I responded to Cindy by saying:

Then be an example to the rest of us and post yours!

Then she permanently bans me. As if I care? The point is Cindy demands proof of allegations, but is not will to do so herself. Why be an admin and tell people they have to follow rules when she is not willing to do so herself? That goes to prove that Cindy is not only a hypocrite but two faced.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:21:30 PM by Artiste »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
Re: Cindy Conard proves she is two faced
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 05:20:37 PM »

They are forgetting an important point: Tommy has  already admitted he is a child molestor. No matter how much they slander you, as they are doing, Tommy is still a convicted sex offender.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 05:33:00 PM »

You will either post the proof you allege or cease making such claims here and/or withdraw them or apologize for your insults in lieu of answers. We don't play those games here. Those things will not be tolerated from you in this subject henceforth, or from any other. That's the way this forum works, Alex. If you can't deal with that, you don't post here anymore as that is a privilege not a right. IOW, you can just can go back to the AT playground and post there instead of here. Final warning.

Cynthia

So Cindy are you willing to withdraw your claims or are you going to apologize? This is your chance to show all that you aren't a hypocrite and two faced. I'll be waiting..... ;)
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »

Seems to me she has lost her midol bottle. geeshhhhhh.
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 03:11:14 AM »

Well, I never thought I would see it, but Cindy admitted she lied. She says she DOESN'T have any police reports after all. Imagine that!
Duane Clem

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 09:08:38 AM »

Yesterday Cindy Conard posted this:

I am quite sure that will cause a frenzy on Adventtalk. I personally could care less. You can pass out the lies and do alot of talking but can you really handle the truth in rebuttal? I don't think so. You need to stop making claims about yourself and others which are false, and I will not feel it necessary to bring things up to correct you... Sue your family, or me, if you don't like it, but be aware that in the case of defamation, the documented and truth established is the best defense and they of course can prove it, as can I. Ask your lawyer if you don't believe me...

Then she claims that there is police reports to back up her claim against me. However, this morning she admits that was a lie that she does not have them in her possession. I am so glad that copies was made of yesterday's occurences. Oh btw, Cindy, you need to check on your "defamation" laws again before you run your mouth.  ;)

Cindy I believe you owe me an apology.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:12:27 AM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »

She also posted this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You will either post the proof you allege or cease making such claims here and/or withdraw them or apologize for your insults in lieu of answers. We don't play those games here. Those things will not be tolerated from you in this subject henceforth, or from any other. That's the way this forum works, Alex. If you can't deal with that, you don't post here anymore as that is a privilege not a right. IOW, you can just can go back to the AT playground and post there instead of here. Final warning."

Cynthia

...which leaves me shaking my head.  She's either schizophrenic or has a serious case of double standards!!    :help:

Whatever.

It's good to know they don't "play those games" there.  Things that make you go "hhhmmm..."

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 10:30:15 AM »

Cindy posted this:

I would just like to clarify this and state for the record. I am not now a spokesperson for Alex's family and I never have been.

Alex has been and stll is assuming things and jumping to conclusions which aren't true. If he has a problem, then I think he should talk to Brad, and other family members privately and attempt to clear things up and mend things between themselves rather than having others publicly and unfairly attack and lie about them. What he is doing is not right, nor is it justified. yeah, my unasked for 2 cents again.

All I have to say is Liar...Liar. Again Cindy I do not care what you "think". You would be the last person I would heed advice from. However, maybe you should start looking for some.  ;)
Alex L. Walker

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 10:55:01 AM »

Think Mike Riva might represent Cindy?

Or Greg Simpson?

Or Gerald Duffy?

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 11:37:22 AM »

Think Mike Riva might represent Cindy?

Or Greg Simpson?

Or Gerald Duffy?
I doubt it. I would imagine they've all had quite enough of the 3ABM crowd by now?

BTW Cindy, I notice that you didn't like it when  I purposely twisted your words and took them out of context. Now you know how it feels, don't cha?
Duane Clem

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 11:58:01 AM »

Post removed due to inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 02:45:09 PM by Snoopy »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 12:05:01 PM »

She also posted this:

"You will either post the proof you allege or cease making such claims here and/or withdraw them or apologize for your insults in lieu of answers. We don't play those games here. Those things will not be tolerated from you in this subject henceforth, or from any other. That's the way this forum works, Alex. If you can't deal with that, you don't post here anymore as that is a privilege not a right. IOW, you can just can go back to the AT playground and post there instead of here. Final warning."

Cynthia

...which leaves me shaking my head.  She's either schizophrenic or has a serious case of double standards!!    :help:

Whatever.

It's good to know they don't "play those games" there.  Things that make you go "hhhmmm..."

She is not only schizophrenic, but has a severe case of "holier than thou", Danny must be proud to have creeps like her by his side.
Billy Graham

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 12:58:28 PM »

What they seem to have trouble comprehending is that Alex owes them no proof . Liars are not entitled to explanations.
Duane Clem

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »

Ok so, I can see refuting anything anyone says that is not truthful........However, I have to ask....christians..........is it at all a good thing to attack her personally.  Sure attack her "facts" or lack thereof, but what about keeping the personal attacks to a minimum of....let's say........zero. 

Lest you all think I have comprehension issues.  I totally understand what happened to you all was an extreme personal tragedy, and I have also expressed that each time the "other side" denies the truth or even torments you all for coming forward, they victimze you over again.  I also want cindy and her group to understand how personal it is for them to continue to live in denial of TS guilt.  It also doesn't help him......some intervention is needed for him to get some help.  From the outside, it seems that they are just trying to "control his enviroment" which is no real solution. 

So I am asking everyone, both sides, to to reconsider the personal attacks.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:01 PM »

Di, I agree with you. Name calling doesn't get anyone anywhere, but further victimization of the innocent goes beyond just supporting Tommy, it links them with Tommy's crime: what Tommy did physically and psychologically to his victims Cindy and Co. are now doing emotionally.  They ridicule and torment Tommy's victims, call them liars and attempt to humiliate them publically. Tommy has admitted guilt, more victims are coming forward. It is time for Cindy and Co. to smell the coffee and come back to reality, they are not helping Tommy by attacking his victims.

Di, Tommy has been in therapy and we both know how unsuccessful that is for molesters. At this point incarceration is probably the only answer for his crimes, if he is convicted. Obviously, Tommy needs to be removed from the society of male children and teenagers. The actions of is family give the appearance of condoning his behaviour, through their slackness of limiting his association with children and failing to admit his crimes against them. When a man will adopt a male child and molest that child and other male children entrusted to his care, his family needs to realize it is not behaviour that can be excused and covered over, allowing him to continue with more victims in another location.

Sister
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up