Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My friend knew nothing  (Read 7124 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
My friend knew nothing
« on: December 23, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »

I was talking to a friend of mine who is well acquainted with 3ABN, and yet knew nothing about Danny and 3ABN suing me 4 1/2 years ago.

How common might that be, that folks who are well connected know nothing about that part of the Danny Shelton corruption scandal?

Johann

Re: My friend knew nothing
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 12:20:25 AM »

I was talking to a friend of mine who is well acquainted with 3ABN, and yet knew nothing about Danny and 3ABN suing me 4 1/2 years ago.

How common might that be, that folks who are well connected know nothing about that part of the Danny Shelton corruption scandal?

Is your friend following the advise given in today's Sabbath School lesson on Galatians 6:1-10?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:37:11 AM »

I guess time will tell.

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 09:18:39 AM »

What I have heard in a conservative part of the country is that people will say something like, well, we heard he had some problems, but that could happen to anyone, and God's work must go on.
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 06:47:46 PM »

Seeing that the Supreme Court made their decision, where do you go from here?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 07:33:12 PM »

What I have heard in a conservative part of the country is that people will say something like, well, we heard he had some problems, but that could happen to anyone, and God's work must go on.

That's not what my friend said, that's for sure.

It depends in part on if we get more threats or not. Thus far everything is quiet. Not one threat.

And then there's Alex's lawsuit, and Tommy's criminal trials, and Linda's marital property case.

Daryl Fawcett

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Daryl & Beth
    • Maritime SDA OnLine
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 04:54:37 PM »

It depends in part on if we get more threats or not. Thus far everything is quiet. Not one threat.

And then there's Alex's lawsuit, and Tommy's criminal trials, and Linda's marital property case.
Except for the criminal trial, those other lawsuits will probably take another few years before we see any results.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 07:49:16 PM »

Except for the criminal trial, those other lawsuits will probably take another few years before we see any results.

If we ever do, given that we're still in a sinful old world.

Oh, I forgot one other court case. Danny Shelton and his cronies have been summoned to appear before the bar of the living God, creator of heaven and earth. There's only one way he can get out of that one scott free, or nearly scott free.

By the way, Linda's case should be concluding fairly soon. I don't see how it can get delayed too much longer.

SDAminister

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 09:33:57 AM »

And what of Brandy? Will we be hearing from her again?

What ever happened to that question of paternity........

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »

You know this is not surprising.  I also know of a lady who has started watching 3ABN sans Linda, and she was even unaware that Danny even had any other wife than his daughter's mother.  I thought that was typical of Danny and 3ABN.  The woman just loves 3ABN............

SDAMinister, the paternity test revealed that, "Danny, you are not the father"(in my best Maury Povich voice).  However,   Thpose who requested the test decided not to believe that they tested the right child because Danny and Brandy chose to protect the child by covering her head.  So even though the thest came out negative, some still choose to belive the child belongs to Danny.  That is where it stands, unless I missed something.......I am sure somebody will correct me if I did........
    ;D
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 09:20:49 PM »

And what of Brandy? Will we be hearing from her again?

What ever happened to that question of paternity........

Do you know where Brandy or her daughter are?

HaroldT

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 01:32:39 PM »

My wife and I worked there for about 10 years, me in construction for a while, then to the call center.  She worked there all the time.  We never even heard a word about anything that was going on. We were doing the Lord's work and actually wasn't all that interested in what else was happening. We didn't suspect a thing until Danny told Molly to tell us what was going on.  We still didn't know. She just told us that "Linda was holding on to something and wouldn't let go. When she did, she would be welcomed back."
That was it.

Johann

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 01:59:56 PM »

Well, I was told by Danny himself what was going on because he knew that I knew, so he was trying his uttermost to convince me against my knowledge how I was supposed to view things. Often he would send me three e-mail messages a day, trying to twist things so that he could convince people he had a Biblical foundation to get married again, making use of Brenda's false tales, which I knew from the beginning were false.

Pages: [1]   Go Up