Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My statement regarding Tommy's Plea deal  (Read 10793 times)

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
Re: My statement regarding Tommy's Plea deal
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 01:56:25 PM »

Nosirmyzing:

From reading what the other site writes they still use her for their benefit and that's not right.

She is fully aware I have not dropped my lawsuit, and I will not.

Our relationship is good, I call her about everyday. I have sinced my dad passed away in August. Btw, there was many from 3ABN at my dads funeral.....Danny, Molly, Dee Hilderbrant, CJ Murray, John Dinzzie and a few more. Maybe you was there?

Go fishing along with Pickle, Alex.

Moving past the bait...

I have problems believing anything you say.

As I do you. You're a proven liar.

1. What court is your lawsuit in? It's supposed to have been refiled in Southern Illinois as 3ABN asked if it wasn't dismissed.... I can't find it, nor can anyone else I have talked to...

You only wish it was dismissed. :)

2. You told your mother  the same thing you told Pickle, that Tommy pled guilty ( instead of saying that he took the Alford plea)and neglected to say there was no plea in regards to your case... BECAUSE IT WAS DROPPED.

Again another Lie.

3. You claimed here on this forum that a plea was in the works, and that the guilty plea would help your case and that you were fully informed and in agreement about Tommy's plea and that you told your Mom and Bob about it last fall

"Now, I can finally respond. I was fully aware of this deal, and I had stated I supported.

The prosecutor contacted me last fall and mentioned this idea to me. I told her I would consult with my attorney's.

Two weeks ago, she called me again. I informed her my attorney's and I was fine with this, and agreed to offer this deal to Tommy."

BUT she didn't offer the deal to Tommy. Tommy responded to another deal and approached the State's attorney saying he would accept no bargain unless the charges against you were dropped (only  days before that was done. ) The Prosecutor agreed in less than 24 hours and your opinion wasn't required Alex. The charges against and on your behalf were dropped. Like a hot potato. NO plea deal. Just dropped. THAT DOES NOT help your civil case. There is no way you could have known about this as you claim. You are lying again.

You are the liar. She DID offer the deal to Tommy. You make yourself look like a complete FOOL posting garbage you don't even know. Quit acting like you are in the "know" when clearly you are NOT!
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

JustWondering

Re: My statement regarding Tommy's Plea deal
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »

Now it is not Alex's fault Tommy gets a chance to have Bible studies with the other inmates.

Let's hope he is studying and applying what David learned and wrote about in Psalm 32.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up