Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taliban hang 7 year old.  (Read 6289 times)

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Taliban hang 7 year old.
« on: June 10, 2010, 05:14:56 PM »

So now the Taliban accuse a 7 year old boy of being a NATO spy, sentence him to death by hanging, and then execute him. There is no place on earth for people like that, except six feet under. I hope our soldiers hound them into the ground.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/10/2010-06-10_taliban_hang_7yearold_boy_accused_of_being_a_spy_suicide_bomber_kills_40_at_afgh.html

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Taliban hang 7 year old.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 07:20:55 PM »

George,
I know your telling the truth but it would be too painful to go there. I really feel on these posts you also have protectors of the same kind of people or this would not be a subject with all the threads pretaining to arrests, lawyers, adultery, money from National TV. etc & etc.

mrst53

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 12:11:14 PM »

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with George. Let them be martyrs and then let them find out the Koran was wrong and they missed the boat!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »

George,
I know your telling the truth but it would be too painful to go there. I really feel on these posts you also have protectors of the same kind of people or this would not be a subject with all the threads pretaining to arrests, lawyers, adultery, money from National TV. etc & etc.

Guess, I meant reading the link.

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »

There has been talk of forming a coalition government with the Taliban in Afghanistan. If this is the way they demonstrate their accumen at governance, I think that a few more UAVs and a lot more missiles and bombs are in order. I don't care about their religion, I care about what they do. And what they do tells me that they need to be killed.

mrst53

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 10:07:05 AM »

My husband, who is a Viet Nam Vet, says pull our troops out, give the women and children 24 hours to get out and drop a bomb on the whole country. Let Allah sort it out.

They probably wouldn't believe we would do it.. Just like Japan....

horsethief

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 11:33:04 PM »

There has never been, in the history of the USA, a greater reason to go to war than both conflicts that the USA engaged in within Iraq and Afghanistan. Terrorism can only be defeated by killing the perpetrators of it.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 02:35:58 PM »

I am not usually for that much violence, but I could go for this in this instance. 

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

My husband, who is a Viet Nam Vet, says pull our troops out, give the women and children 24 hours to get out and drop a bomb on the whole country. Let Allah sort it out.

They probably wouldn't believe we would do it.. Just like Japan....
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

WillowRun

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »

One day, everyone will have to give an accounting of his or her actions.  Yes, even those who perpetrated this grave injustice will have their time before the greatest Judge of us all.

Willow
Respectfully,

Willow

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 09:12:18 AM »

So now the Taliban accuse a 7 year old boy of being a NATO spy, sentence him to death by hanging, and then execute him. There is no place on earth for people like that, except six feet under. I hope our soldiers hound them into the ground.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/10/2010-06-10_taliban_hang_7yearold_boy_accused_of_being_a_spy_suicide_bomber_kills_40_at_afgh.html

Do you think it will be any different here? Do you think they will exempt women and children from the Death Decree that will most surely follow the National and International Sunday Law?

Crazed killers in the People Republic of Massachusetts routinely are shooting women and children to protect them from troubled times. In the past year we have had three seperate incidents involving women, their infants and children...tell me it is not a sign of the times?

Will government pressed against the incredible collapsed economic wall that lies just ahead, composed of crazed men looking for a solution from what will be deemed the retributions of God, be any less Talibanic than the Taliban??? If you question this, read the Counsels, particularly 9 Testimonies, The Geat Controversy and Early Writings, amongst a host of other references and tell me you do not seriously beleive we will face our own Christian Taliban!!!

WARNING...get ready as the time of the end is AT HAND!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 09:46:43 AM »

Gailon, there is nothing new under the sun. Long before the Taliban or their predecessors were invented, indeed centuries before Mohammed was born, that is what the Christians were doing. Evangelism at the edge of the sword has been the common and accepted means of hastening Christ's return. In one day, Charlemaigne had over 50,000 German villagers beheaded for not accepting Christ, and he was sainted for it. The Rhine flowed red with the blood of the innocent.

No ethnic, political or religious group is immune from becoming what the Taliban are, as the most cursory overview of history will definitively demonstrate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up