Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Law suit is Imminent  (Read 106537 times)

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
Re: Law suit is Imminent
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2011, 08:41:32 AM »

Mr. Gregory,

I have heard enough of the whole story and seen sufficient (or was that insufficient) results that I can clearly appreciate why it "is not for publication". ut, let us be certain that it will make a great story in time!!! As far as I am concerned, it was a fine example of treachery!!!

My point remains that the "fear" of purportedly making people "victims" again by fulfilling the societal requirement for accountability results in the victim being victimized by the timid counselor and remains uncompensated for the damages, but most importantly, leaves the perpetrator unaccountable and assuming he can ALWAYS get away with it...and becomes a repeat offender. Your position has facilitated just such a result and your "victim advocacy" is designed to keep victims as victims and not victorious in their need to hold the miscreants accountable and I would recommend you abandon the concept.

THAT is the NET RESULT of psychotherapeutic victimology, better known as liberal pablum, and should be abandoned!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

JustWondering

« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2011, 11:57:50 AM »

As for you, Alex, given your religious background and given your duty to man and God, it is reprehensible for you to consider such an option and allow this predator to avoid accountability in exchange for 20 pieces of silver!!! ...

I trust my point is clear, I have nothing but contempt for those who would even consider a short-cut and the taking of 20 pieces of silver and resulting in the failure to bring accountability to a sexual predator that has evaded punishment and accountability these many years, largely with the help of brother Danny Lee Shelton, et al. Do you wish to now join the enablers?

I trust the answer is: Nay Never, and you will stand for principal first!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
A question to consider:  If a TS supporter had made a similar statement to one of the victims, would they be accused of witness intimidation?

The enablers, Mr Gregory, would be the victims that allowed Tommy Ray Shelton to, once again, evade accountability.

We have a judge that has denied a plea bargain because it did not include jail time...a preosecutor who has now gone
to great lengths to prepare for a trial on the merits, many witnesses that have agreed or been called to testify, and
the victims, who were the parties to press the issue, now want their 20 peices of Silver and move on, without regard to their civic and social responsibilities?

I thought that the victims and their counsel would have more principles than that!!!

I have no question that the potential defendants and their "current counsel" have every interest in avoiding a head on
civil litigation case and would greatly benefit from a comprehensive and global resolution through a structured settlement, but that does not absolve the victims of the duty to see Tommy Ray Shelton have accountability...after all, we all well know that he will not shoulder the first farthing of any structured settlement, but rather various directors, insurers and contributors.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

How did this start as a hypothetical scenario and turn into what sounds like statements of fact (i.e. ...the victims... now want their 20 peices of Silver and move on, without regard to their civic and social responsibilities?)?  Where is the evidence that the victims have no regard to their civic and social responsibilities?  Please cease your attack of the victims!

[Bolding of text added to the quotes]

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »

It is clear you must just keep wondering whether the scenario is fact or fiction, but,

MY POSITION IS UNWAVERING ON THE PRINCIPLE...and it will be a very cold day in hades before I change my mind and would bet that MOST citizens of any repute would subscribe to the very clear philosophy.

If the expression of this most fundemental of principles is considered an "attack on the victims", I so declare it to be, but my guess is the victims would claim to have more principles than you care to grant them.

The question will remain open and undetermined at this point as to the principles of their attorneys!!! But, my guess would be the value of a formal conviction outweighs the value of a rushed settlement quite considerably.

In the interim, you are left to keep "just wondering" !!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

AUReporter

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2011, 01:12:43 PM »

I would suggest we allow the victims to make up their own minds on the matter. I am confident they are well capable of doing so!!!!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Johann

« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2011, 01:57:46 PM »

I would suggest we allow the victims to make up their own minds on the matter. I am confident they are well capable of doing so!!!!

No surrogate decisions???

:dogwag:

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »

A question to consider:  If a TS supporter had made a similar statement to one of the victims, would they be accused of witness intimidation?

There are statutes criminalizing certain attempts to "encourage" a witness not to testify against a criminal. I have never heard of any statutes criminalizing attempts to encourage a witness to testify against a criminal.

So in our society, the two are not the same, probably much to the chagrin of the Mafia, and probably much to the chagrin of Danny Shelton.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »

On matters of principle the victims can most certainly "make up their own minds" but the principle does not change. Victims can elect to adopt and make the principles a part of their lives or they can reject them. After all, everyone has their price. And most lawyers are readily for sale for the right price!!!

However, like it or not, WE do not have to accept, approve or in any way condone the abandonment of principle from perpetrators or victims.

But, at the end of the day, the victims have to live with THEIR DECISION, we just get to protest and petition.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2011, 06:54:48 PM »

There are statutes criminalizing certain attempts to "encourage" a witness not to testify against a criminal. I have never heard of any statutes criminalizing attempts to encourage a witness to testify against a criminal.

So in our society, the two are not the same, probably much to the chagrin of the Mafia, and probably much to the chagrin of Danny Shelton.

GREAT POINT!!! Here, here!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy

AUReporter

Johann

« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »

Seems like there is a very important issue in a decision made in this case:

Danny Shelton appears to be using money to quite an extent to silence his opponents. If he and his cohorts manage to to silence the victims in such an important case, then he has won the case as both he and his admirers might then be saying:

- See we won! There actually was no case. We are innocent. There are no victims!

Is this what the victims want?

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2011, 07:04:38 AM »

Quoting an answer which was posted to this.

Seems like there is a very important issue in a decision made in this case:

Danny Shelton appears to be using money to quite an extent to silence his opponents. If he and his cohorts manage to to silence the victims in such an important case, then he has won the case as both he and his admirers might then be saying:

- See we won! There actually was no case. We are innocent. There are no victims!

Is this what the victims want?

"The author of this post is offbase here. First there is not evidence one that DS has ever used money to silence any opponent.  But moving on... They seem to have forgotten that most of us here while understanding why TS accepted the initial plea bargain in the criminal case, did not agree with it. Most, but not all, while having every sympathy, and while understanding his reasons; the expense and extreme inconvenience of having to live out of state and not being able to return home while the case drug out. Medical crisis of a life threatening nature for both he and his wife, and his ongoing health problems where it was, and is still, unclear if he will even live to see the end of the case. The huge amount of money it had already taken, and the additional amount it would still take to mount a proper defense -- causing him to have to put up his home , to lose his retirement, leaving him without means or a way to support or provide for his family after it was all over, whether he was convicted or vindicated... still thought the better choice was to go to trial. I was talking to a dear friend yesterday and she, like me, still  believes that. We are called to walk by faith rather than by sight, and we should never walk in fear, for that brings torment, and God, who is love, pefect love, casts out all fear, right?

Tommy, it is apparent believes that too now. Alex posted about him being offered another plea bargain, but Tommy would not accept it, one of our members here shared that  Tommy has rejected all plea bargains offered and he is intent on defending himself and seeing this through to the end now.

He is trusting in God to make all known and bring His will about, trusting in God to establish the truth and expose the lies and bring true justice for all. Trusting in God  to preserve his and his wife's health, and see them through this and to continue to provide for their needs in the future. That is my prayer too, I believe if we step out in faith trusting in God he will take our hand and lead, and even carry us close to his heart when we feel too weak to continue but are still clinging to him and holding on. He is an awesome God.

Anyway, if anyone is not wanting to go to trial or to testify here, it is not the accused. It is not those who have defended 3ABN or Danny. Point the finger where it belongs ---> at the accusers. It is they who have offered, and are still offering excuses and reasons for why they might not testify. Yet there is NO settlement, and no agreements or  conditions saying they can't. I have done searches for any civil case filed, I first searched Chicago as Adam claimed it would be filed there, and Alex claimed he was waiting to read the complaint, then I searched  nationwide, but  despite the threats of a lawsuit if 3ABN didn't pay them money, and the alleged end of the tolling agreement which they claimed determined the lawsuit HAD TO BE FILED by the end of Feb, as of this AM, none are filed. NONE.

Danny bought them off, or is trying to? NOT. 3ABN didn't approach them and try to make any deals! It is they who approached 3ABN and DS 6 mos ago saying[size=150] "pay us or else"[/size]. And for 6 mos, 3ABN hasn't accepted any deal. If 3ABN had agreed it would already have been a done deal, but obviously they haven't as now the tolling agreement has come to an end, and the criminal trial is due to begin in a few weeks, and no civil case has been filed despite there being no settlement made, so let's call things what they are. Attempted extortion, and cold feet on the part of the accusers whose bluff has been called.

Accusers,who know they are in deep doo doo. Accusers who's subsequent testimony impeaches their first testimony, and who waxed eloquent in their victim impact statements when they thought the plea bargain a done deal and themselves and that beyond being questioned or examined, but now are gonna be called to account for the lies they added to the rest. In Alex's case, he went from claiming Tommy "only touched me", and all incidents were on bike rides, to a very graphic and sick accusation that went far beyond that which was allegedly in the Church of God kitchen. He added that he was groomed by TS while he was growing up and Tommy involved himself in his family and life. His family, both parents, and brother have already said this is a lie, and that Alex and Tommy were never even in the same state, nor around one another then, and that Tommy was never part of their lives much more, Tommy was never around Alex and never part of Alex's life. He said he had to go to counseling for his anger issues from being molested by Tommy when a child, his family says No, his counseling was about his other ongoing issues and anger all predating the one summer he was actually around Tommy. He claimed he was left alone by his brother with Tommy at various times that summer, they say no we never did that, so that can't be true.  He added another accusation claiming Tommy was instrumental in getting him a job at 3ABN another summer so he could further molest him. But he did not work with Tommy, and Tommy did not get him the job, and all testimony from all rebuts this. Even Linda Shelton who Alex claimed would testify and help him, as reported by Adam- won't.

His family already gave statements about him having a history of  threatening to sue others while actually never  doing so, trying to get money , and a history of hurting others to benefit by it. His mom said the same to the Judge and how hard it was for her to have to say anything. His Dad stated he believed that Alex was led by 3ABN's accusers to think he could get money for making his false accusations and that is the only reason he was involved, yet now, the accusers are finding fault with Alex and don't understand why it is being suggested by Adam that he would take money and not want to, or refuse to, or be forbidden to, testify or go to trial? Answer: There is no agreement about that, or dictating that. No settlement at this time. That's just excuses, and damage control. Alex always wanted money and never wanted to go to trial. Wake up.

Alex, imo, has reason to not want this to go to trial, while Tommy has every reason to want it to...

May God's will be done here.

(documentation for every peice of evidence repeated here is in this thread for those who want to review all)"
[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:11:35 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2011, 07:20:25 AM »

Yesir Myzing, I have a question for you.

"The author of this post is offbase here. First there is not evidence one that DS has ever used money to silence any opponent.

Is the person who wrote this ignorant or a liar? Please answer.

Anyone who has followed the Danny Shelton corruption scandal knows that Danny used 3ABN money to silence Linda Shelton using a one-way gag order.

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2011, 07:22:57 AM »

And my reply to Cindy's post:

quote:
Ayuh, and Amen to "May God's will be done here". I may copy the previous post over there...

Mr Joy appears to be banking on 8 figure payoffs and big name attorneys according to his post there, and is maybe hoping this will impress some and intimidate others? Regardless, God is in control. Joy posted:

Let's start with this: [quoting Adam]Greg Simpson has a fight on his hand. Are you sure he can tackle it? Um.... I don't think so. The best thing 3ABN and Danny Shelton could have done was settled with the victims. They chose the hard road. Yes GREAT SURMIZER, it is your counsel that broke and ran for the hills, sharing his information with key players that must be included in any comprehensive and global structured settlement. And then to try one last time to prevent the inevitable publicity holocaust just in a nick of time, but forgot to bring his wallet, or should I say 3ABN and the Directors wallets.

It appears there has been no payoff or settlement then, doesn't it? (Actually, it's a  fact, there is NOT.)  I personally don't believe 3ABN would ever even agree to settle due to false accusations. I understand that many settle as it's often less expensive then litigation, but I happen to think and believe money shouldn't rule over principle. If 3ABN settled, I'd have to bow out of any further discussions or defense of them, but as I said I don't believe they would do that and I'd be very surprised.shocked, and disappointed if that ever becomes necessary.

Mr Joy continues:
I am privileged to know that Manly and Anderson do not manage cases with less than eight figure potential. And eight figures (THATS TENS OF MILLIONS) it must be, but Simpson does not have those resources at his disposal at this moment.

The thing is, I don't happen to put much stock in this, or to believe Manly and Anderson are thinking this case is gonna bag tens of millions, as Joy does. Somebody (??) obviously paid big bucks to retain Manly and Anderson, which they obviously accepted, but they seem to have bigger fish to fry imo, and have passed the case on so to speak.

The deal about Alex and Dennis' Attorneys is that first they had John Manly- big name lawyer specializing in child molestation cases, from California, then according to Pickle:

Meet Jeff Anderson and Associates, PA, the law firm who it is my understanding will be handling the case in Illinois against Danny Shelton and 3ABN. http://andersonadvocates.com/default.aspx

and alex explained in response:
Just to be clear: Jeff Anderson and his associates was retained by my attorney's at  Manly and Stewart. They will be working along side John Manly from California and his staff.

They will be representing Myself and the other victim in our case against Danny Shelton and 3ABN.

Anderson is from Pickle's state, Minnesota, and also involved in high profile cases against the Vatican etc and specializing in child molestation cases mostly, but is not as big or well known as Manly. He obviously wasn't as expensive either, as somebody (?) paid Manly the big bucks so that he could afford to retain Jeff Anderson and assoc, and still make a profit...

Anderson also declined to take on the case personally and passed it on so to speak.

I went to Jeff Anderson's website above and although he has a stellar list of Attorneys with excellent credentials and case histories, he passed the case on to the only peon on his staff, and the lowest on the totem pole. According to his site she graduated  2 years ago and although she has good educational references, she has no experience as far as case histories listed there. If she had, they'd list them, I'm sure...

Quote from: Alex L. Walker on December 23, 2010, 02:26:32 PM
This announcement will come as early as two weeks from now. No later than the end of January. Smiley
Quote from: Chrissie on January 01, 2011, 09:04:00 AM
Sounds like it won't be such a 'Happy New Year' for some?

I'm afraid not. Jeff Anderson has assigned Sarah Odegaard one of his attorney's to get the case together.

Here is her Bio:

A passionate advocate for survivors of sexual abuse, Sarah graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota Law School. During law school, Sarah served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Sandra L. Margulies in the California Court of Appeal. She also worked as a summer associate at a preeminent plaintiff’s firm in San Francisco and as a student attorney in the University of Minnesota Law School Civil Litigation Clinic.

Between college and law school, Sarah worked as an AmeriCorps member at Admission Possible, a Twin Cities-based non-profit that helps low income students earn admission to and succeed in college. Sarah graduated with honors from Macalester College, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies and Economics.

Sarah Odegaard Bar Admissions:
Minnesota, 2010
California, 2009
U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2009
U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2010

I'm not putting her down, I am sure she is well educated, and qualified. I am just saying she lacks experience, and in my opinion, you don't assign a rookie to an important case. It appears the case against Tommy, and 3ABN is not as noteworthy or on as grand a scale as Joy claims, and would like it to be, at least in the eyes of the attorneys retained, but each is entitled to their own opinion. /quote

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2011, 07:35:11 AM »

Yesir Myzing, I have a question for you.

"The author of this post is offbase here. First there is not evidence one that DS has ever used money to silence any opponent.

Is the person who wrote this ignorant or a liar? Please answer.

Anyone who has followed the Danny Shelton corruption scandal knows that Danny used 3ABN money to silence Linda Shelton using a one-way gag order.

While anyone who is in business or understands business law or has an ounce of intelligence or bothers to ask anyone who does knows that Non-Disparagement Provisions in Separation Agreements are common practice, and are forced on none and it was the board who was instrumental in severing Linda's employment and for making the very generous agreement with their ex employee and board member, and it has not stopped her from taking Danny to court and from saying anything she chooses there while trying to gain more money, nor from saying whatever she likes to Johann or any other who repeat it all ad nauseum... Nor did it stop Pickle and Joy from trying to add her as a co- litigant in the lawsuit against them while claiming she was one of the main sources of their accusations and libel.... Moving on and leaving Pickle again to his petty off topic arguments...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:45:05 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2011, 08:19:20 AM »

Yesir Myzing, you sure do a lot of surmising, thus proving that your username is a lie.

I asked you a very specific question: Is the person you quoted from a liar or ignorant? Please answer!

Danny Shelton used 3ABN money to muzzle Linda Shelton, and told her that she would have to return all the payments she had already gotten if she wanted to defend herself at the church trial John Lomancang was orchestrating. Meanwhile, the non-disparagement clause didn't muzzle Danny.

How dare Danny Shelton stoop so low as to forbid his soon-to-be ex-wife from saying anything negative about him, using 3ABN money to do it.

Danny Shelton should do the right thing and repay 3ABN for the fair market value of muzzling Linda from saying anything negative about him personally.

And he should repay 3ABN for his share of the lawsuit against us. It is wrong for him to use 3ABN money to try to muzzle us using a lawsuit in which he is a party as an individual, not as president.

How many millions of dollars has Danny Shelton siphoned away from 3ABN for his own personal benefit?

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2011, 01:20:35 PM »

I'm not putting her down, I am sure she is well educated, and qualified. I am just saying she lacks experience, and in my opinion, you don't assign a rookie to an important case. It appears the case against Tommy, and 3ABN is not as noteworthy or on as grand a scale as Joy claims, and would like it to be, at least in the eyes of the attorneys retained, but each is entitled to their own opinion.

Yesir Myzing, the case against admitted pedophile Tommy Ray Shelton has been fairly well laid out for a long time. What risk could there possibly be in allowing a new attorney to handle a bit of the work?

On the other hand, why did Duffy hand off the case against us to Hayes and then Simpson?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Up