Issues & Concerns Category > Daily Life

Pray for my dad Deon Walker

<< < (2/3) > >>

Alex L. Walker:
Good news! Tomorrow I will be traveling to see my dad. He has been given 2 to 3 days. Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my mother as we prepare to let go of my dad. Thanks.

Snoopy:

--- Quote from: Alex L. Walker on August 03, 2011, 04:58:59 PM ---Good news! Tomorrow I will be traveling to see my dad. He has been given 2 to 3 days. Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my mother as we prepare to let go of my dad. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking of you, Alex, and sending up prayers for you and this difficult situation.  Praise the Lord for the promise of a New Earth with no more pain!!

Johann:

--- Quote from: Snoopy on August 03, 2011, 05:12:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex L. Walker on August 03, 2011, 04:58:59 PM ---Good news! Tomorrow I will be traveling to see my dad. He has been given 2 to 3 days. Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my mother as we prepare to let go of my dad. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking of you, Alex, and sending up prayers for you and this difficult situation.  Praise the Lord for the promise of a New Earth with no more pain!!

--- End quote ---

AMEN!

Bob Pickle:
Alex's father passed away a little bit before he was able to arrive today. Let's remember the family in prayer, and particularly for healing.

princessdi:
Sorry to hear this.  The family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version