Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Danny admitting to Tommy's guilt?  (Read 33355 times)

RBF

Re: Is Danny admitting to Tommy's guilt?
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2010, 08:05:51 AM »

Let me guess, as usual you don't have to answer my questions?
And I am a coward because you don't know my name?

whatever...

While I recognize that I cannot hear your voice on this forum, what you wrote sounds like manipulation and whining.  Why not find a more forthright, non-manipulative and honest approach when communicating?  Also, some things won't and shouldn't come out until their proper time and place,aka court.

RBF

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2010, 08:20:45 AM »

...I posted what I was told by the family in answer to those things. Which is that Tommy paid his own bail and is paying for his own lawyer and his plea will be based on his knowledge of the events in question and the allegations against him and the two who are accusing him. That has nothing to do with a plea for his family or a plea for 3abn, despite the attempts here on this forum to make it so. Neither 3abn nor Tommy's family are charged in the case. Nor does 3ABN have any reason to be involved financially in the case.

You call my answer "hearsay" but you are wrong. That is what I was told and I am a first person witness to that and can say that, and I don't need to supply canceled checks nor anything else to testify to what I was told.

You are right when you say hearsay is inadmissible in court, you are just incorrect in your definition of what hearsay is. If someone else repeats what I posted it would be hearsay. When Pickle and Joy keep claiming an unnamed or protected source says... to make their accusations and allegations? That is hearsay.

:waving:
I don't know anything about Tommy paying for his own attorney, but I did hear differently about his bail. So let me guess, what I heard is hearsay and what you posted should be acccepted as fact. Right?

You heard?  You tell us if it's hearsay, or even credible... Who did you hear it from? I stated my questions were answered by the family. The know that they didn't give their own money to pay the bail themselves, but since TS was in jail at the time and someone had to step forward and make the arrangements and pay it on his behalf they do know it came from he and his wife.

How would the person you heard it from know anything about it, Mr Clem?

Let me guess, as usual you don't have to answer my questions?

whatever...
I heard it from a family member as well

The ball is in your court.  :wave:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Wendall

« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2010, 11:11:27 AM »

To Defender.

Hearsay is an out of court statement offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. Your statements you heard or were told were out of court-somewhere besides in court-and  would be offering them for the truth that (many ways the statements could tried to be admitted for the truth of the matter)=TS is not guilty.

Conclusion=you are wrong about the above definition.

I found it interesting that I was just commenting and was a verbally attacked by you. Hey one of the best things you can do to support your points in or out of court is to keep your emotions under full control. You weaken your argument when you fly off the handle. :wave:

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »

...I posted what I was told by the family in answer to those things.

And is that supposed to be credible?
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2010, 12:40:37 PM »

I think we know your name...
"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

mrst53

« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2010, 06:51:08 PM »

Let me explain where I am coming from and my anger: 1st- I was molested as a child, 2nd- I had a "backward" Uncle that was protected because it would have killed my grandmother if he had been put in jail. So we just told all the younger cousins to watch out for "uncle" and while they were little, we older ones protected them. 3- I had another Uncle that molested his own daughters and it was kept quiet. 4- In the "backwoods" of Appalachia it is often common place just to overlook incest. So yes, I am angry. IF, Tommy Shelton is GUILTY, he should be LOCKED UP and IF Danny COVERED IT UP, he is JUST AS GUILTY.  Remember, I said IF.....    If you haven't been molested, you don't know what you are talking about.....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up