Specialty Forums Category > Pet Lovers

Check Out an AWWWWWWW Moment

(1/3) > >>

bonnie:
Have listed new puppies for my friends. Check out Bichon-Poos,Shi-Poos and Cock a poos.
You want to say "I will take them all thank you

www.preciouspupsboutique.com

GrandmaNettie:

My Cow!
Well, since we're sharing pictures of adorable dogs, I must share this picture of our  granddoggy Monte and his favorite toy in all the world; his stuffed cow.  He loves that cow.

bonnie:

--- Quote from: GrandmaNettie on August 20, 2008, 09:02:02 PM ---

My Cow!
Well, since we're sharing pictures of adorable dogs, I must share this picture of our  granddoggy Monte and his favorite toy in all the world; his stuffed cow.  He loves that cow.

--- End quote ---

That is one goofy looking cow :ROFL: He looks westie with a haircut. Is he. Looks like a pretty happy little dog.My son has a westie and to Akita's

GrandmaNettie:
Yep.  Monte's a Westie with a summer haircut.

GrammieT:

AWWWWWWWWW :thumbsup:   TOO MUCH CUTENESS  :rabbit:   :goodpost:

GrandmaNettie:  Your little westie is adorable - and the Cow is just too much  :ROFL:  He must be a lot of fun around the house - the westie, I mean!

Bonnie:  I couldn't seem to find any pics of the Shi-poos and the Cockapoos.  When they are available what's the ballpark figure for costs?  If I have the money and/or and space I just might order one.  It would be a while before that happens, but I would really just love to see them anyway!

GrammieT   :dogwag:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version