Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Lovely Linda Shelton  (Read 35111 times)

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Lovely Linda Shelton
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »

Oh yes, most definitely!  One singing testimony is most powereful!  Not sure if I could stand not singing like a lark, I am most sesitive to of, sharp and flat note, being musically trained on piano(very early in life) and in a recording choir for many years.  However, I do know that whenever someone sings for God, somebody will be touched, but if that song comes out of their own experience, there is hardly a person in earshot that is not touched.

Princessdi,
I can't speak for Tinka but she may be feeling somewhat as I do about music. A person may sing like a lark but I certainly can make a difference to me whether I know the singer really means what he/she is singing. And there again the singer may absolutely mean what they are singing but be fooling themself that they are living what they are singing. Anyone can sear his/her conscience. That means Danny, Linda, me, you-anyone.

And if Pavorotti or anyone was stirring feelings in me toward him that belong only to my husband I guess it would be having a wrong effect. Anyway, my taste doesn't run to opera at all. Never did. Doesn't turn me on. Used to like to hear Danny/Linda sing but that was when I bought into the whole "miracle story". Since then I have seen too many things that were presented as miracles that didn't pan out and weren't so miraculous. In fact things that seemed just a little bit on the shady side to me. (not based on interet "gossip" just on observation)

But I hear what you are saying. Always enjoy hearing your thoughts.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »

Alyssa walks with her mother from  the house. The snapshots Linda is looking at are of Nathan and Alyssa when they were small children.

Posting those links seem like an answer to prayers.

Princessdi,
I can't speak for Tinka but she may be feeling somewhat as I do about music. A person may sing like a lark but I certainly can make a difference to me whether I know the singer really means what he/she is singing. And there again the singer may absolutely mean what they are singing but be fooling themself that they are living what they are singing. Anyone can sear his/her conscience. That means Danny, Linda, me, you-anyone.

And if Pavorotti or anyone was stirring feelings in me toward him that belong only to my husband I guess it would be having a wrong effect. Anyway, my taste doesn't run to opera at all. Never did. Doesn't turn me on. Used to like to hear Danny/Linda sing but that was when I bought into the whole "miracle story". Since then I have seen too many things that were presented as miracles that didn't pan out and weren't so miraculous. In fact things that seemed just a little bit on the shady side to me. (not based on interet "gossip" just on observation)

But I hear what you are saying. Always enjoy hearing your thoughts.

Gailon Arthur Joy

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 09:40:22 PM »

" ALL MUSIC SHOULD BE TO THE GLORY OF GOD" Johann Sebastion Bach

Averred by Gailon Arthur Joy

Johann

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 05:30:50 AM »

I believe Linda will bring joy and blessings to many as she preaches her Sabbath Sermon today

Jodi

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »

I agree!!  She has three great messages planned for this weekend. 

christined

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »

Where can we find Linda's schedule?  I haven't checked in a week, but her website hasn't been updated since Jan. 2008

Jodi

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 01:01:57 AM »

Linda doesn't post her schedule for obvious reasons.

Johann

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

Linda spoke at a women's ministry retreat in Washington recently.

GRAT

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 03:29:44 PM »

WA State or WA DC?

Johann

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 12:19:00 AM »

WA State or WA DC?

WA State

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 02:02:19 AM »

Well, this is the same state that banned Trust fund for a year, or until they put the money back into the required to cover the trust funds.  I don't have the exact totals on hand, but it was a sum of + $13,000,000 (Million).  However, 3ABN had only $ + 7,000,000 (Million),  Oops, there is $ + 6,000,000 (Million) missing in the account. 

I believe this is part of the trust funds 3ABN was "Borrowing" from.  That was one state!  I wonder what the toll is in each of the other states.  It appears Washington is making wiser decisions about who they trust!  They definitely are siding with Linda as I see it. 

If I were making the decisions, Linda would be at all women's retreats!  If it were up to me I might ask Linda and Cinda to come; however nix Brenda!  A lot has been revealed in these years.

I believe I started telling as many people as possible about the Trust Fund problems at 3ABN in 2004.  Because of the documents revealing these irregularities, I also reported them to the IRS because of the Trust Funds and the eBay sales from 1998-2002.  You know, those sales that do not exist?  I finally figured out where they were!  Without a doubt, 3ABN went global selling items in the US.  I have even revealed where the sales were located at eBay.  New information re-affirms that I was right.

Would I choose Linda to preach and do seminars?  You bet your bottom dollar I would!  She has revealed who her leader is.  She follows the Savior!  I also know who controls all of this other evil going on under the leadership of Danny Shelton. 

Many times Danny has been compared to Moses and David.  Moses did not get to go into the promised land!  David was not allowed to build the temple, lost his son, his kids were very corrupt!  David got to see all of this before he died.  David is in that grave to this day.  Moses did get to go to heaven because he repented and was forgiven.  David's continued sins kept him in his grave after a horrible life.  Well he did get Bathsheba.  That is something I guess.   However, she was not God's choice for his life.  God just had to deal with him in other ways. He had the plans but it was given to another.  So I believe it is time for Danny to retire and turn the operation over to a true man of God.  One that will be able to go into the promised land and build God's temple.  A man not a killer, adulterous person such as Moses and David were. (Moses killed, but was he an adulterous man?  Could this be why God took him? Far too deep for me.)

Well, off my soap box for now, I am back to my lurking mode.

Jodi

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »

You make a good point, Fran.  I agree with you ~ if it were up to me, I would also have Linda at all women's retreats.  There are so many abused women that need encouragement & help in "reading the red flags" around them that are hard to see when a person is in the midst of a troubled marriage.  Linda has a sweet and caring way about her that leads people to their Lord and Saviour! 

I am working with my pastor to have her come as a guest speaker and I hope that there are others of you that will encourage your pastors to let Linda preach at the 11:00 O'Clock hour in your church.  Her message of hope is needed for each of us!!!  If you need her contact information, you may send me a PM.  God bless you!! 

christined

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 08:33:58 PM »

I found these comments on *******.  It seems to be that the Danny defenders aren't the ones moving on.  When I see Danny in the spotlight again, I wish that he would tell us that he has repented and that is why he is moving on. Danny and his defenders are still trying to intimidate and hurt Linda. So sad.:(

"by Sunny on Sun May 31, 2009 5:44 am UTC Has Linda repented? That is all I can think of when I saw her and her Doctor friend sitting at the 3abn campmeeting. She must be there to ask forgiveness for all the lies and damage that she has done to 3abn through her spokespeople. If that isn't why she was there that would leave only one other alternative. She was there to disrupt by her presence. But, surely not when her supporters say she has taken the "high road" and "just wants to get on with her life." I have a few other thoughts on the subject.

1. Didn't she realize that she was incriminating herself by showing up with the doctor when she claims they had no relationship?

2. Didn't she realize that those people that were at campmeeting have already made up their minds who and what they want to support?

If she was looking to disrupt by getting attention, she certainly misjudged the situation. With well over a thousand people there about 4 or 5 came up and talked to her. It's been 5 years...everyone else has moved on..why can't she?

"by Echo on Sun May 31, 2009 8:54 pm UTC

Stan wrote:
Glad to see that she is back there with her friend.

Stan... Why in the world would you be "Glad" that LS is back there with her friend when it is obviously not to mend fences but to disrupt? Those who attended the 3abn campmeeting were likely doing so to get a blessing, not to be a part of some stupid soap opera episode.Echo "

Edited to remove reference to ...ian's website.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 07:56:06 AM by Snoopy »

Fran

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »

I am so proud of her!  She is free to go where she pleases and with whom she pleases.  She is single and can be with anybody!  Why shouldn't she show up with the doctor?  She did not commit adultery, Danny did!

She is not a liar, Danny is!  She did not steal 3ABN blind!  Danny did.

She has not said a bad thing about 3ABN!  Yet, Danny has trashed her to bits!  God has protected her.

Linda did nothing to 3ABN!  Danny did it all by his own self!

Linda,

You go girl!

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 10:23:38 PM »

So did any of these Danny Defenders mention that Linda was there with Arild AND Johann? If not, why not? More attempts at slander?

Sunny doesn't sound that bright to think that Linda appearing at 3ABN Camp Meeting with Arild and Johann means she had a relationship with Arild 5 years ago. But if we use that logic, then if Danny appeared at the same camp meeting with Brandy, it would prove that he also had a relationship with her 5 years ago, BEFORE the divorce.

But what can we expect from folks who seem to think that Linda's talking on the telephone was a worse sin than Tommy's alleged child molestation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up