Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Oldest Son  (Read 3643 times)

bonnie

• Veteran Member
My Oldest Son
« on: August 30, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

This oldest child of mine will some day give me a heart attack. I used to be foolish enough that I thought once they all turned 18 my worries would be over. What a joke that was.

Bruce was riding a four wheeler hit a rock and ended up in a world of hurt.

You can see the bruising on chest,shoulder,and elbow
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

bonnie

• Veteran Member
Re: My Oldest Son
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »

More pics. If this boy doesn't quit scaring his mother I am really going to hurt him someday
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:54:55 PM by bonnie »
Beware of those that verbally try to convince you they are Christian. Check your back pocket and make sure your wallet is still there. Next check your reputation to see if it is still intact. Chances are, one or both will be missing

Emma

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »

I don't think you need to think of hurting him, Bonnie, he seems to be doing a good job of hurting himself  :oops:

The position oand worries f parenthood is not dependent on the age of the offspring, I have found. At least the type of concern may vary, but it
does not go away.

It is good your son will continue to have the ability to cause his mother concern, it could have been so much worse.

bonnie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:43:33 PM »

I don't think you need to think of hurting him, Bonnie, he seems to be doing a good job of hurting himself  :oops:

The position and worries f parenthood is not dependent on the age of the offspring, I have found. At least the type of concern may vary, but it
does not go away.

It is good your son will continue to have the ability to cause his mother concern, it could have been so much worse.

We are fortunate with having 4 boys that have more nerve than brains sometimes that it hasn't been worse.
When I get scared I get mad and then I can really ponder the thought of hurting them myself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up