Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Family Restoration Cruise  (Read 26312 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: Family Restoration Cruise
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 07:22:45 AM »

Yay! A cruise!

Have been receiving notifications there are a few tickets still available!

:ROFL:

You mean get a ticket to sail into the unknowns of ship diseases and whole ship sickness, piracy on the seas, murders, electric wipe outs to take days of towing to a shore and then get robbed, and people lost at sea, fires on ships and spooky little hallways of rapes and who knows what else. A place on high sea where all things can happen unrestricted by land law.  I usually don't think tempting presumptions of dangerous actions can always be granted so.... a person that would not jump out a plane either Johann I would definitely say in this day and age....No Thank You  :ROFL: I think sharks eat the missing. Its not like Jona times.  :ROFL:  Maybe they will all celeb with just a "little wine". and guess who pays really for the excursion. are we stupid or what?? :ROFL:  Yes, something of great must be going to be accounted for or displayed.... :ROFL:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:33:18 AM by tinka »

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 04:36:44 PM »

Jumping out of airplanes:  Don't knock it if you have not tried it.  Try it and you might like it.  NOTE: I used to do sport jumping.  Nothing like it.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 05:37:33 PM »

:)

I just have a thought of not tempting unnecessary feats of danger to energize any self accomplishments that are for a moments thrills.  The only time I see any use for some of this is in the necessary feats for country protections.

To many other things that these lost moments can't do for the good of others.  I am thankful and very cautious with the life the Lord has given me  to take care of so I can care for others- and not laugh at calamities that I might cause for the feel of thrill.  Never could figure out what the thrill is either for climbing rugged, snow covered barren mountains that bring death to many because of wanted thrill of just doing it. or the other of being in shark infested oceans snorkeling. The beauty that people see is not worth the bite. I 've always wondered why people think they have to defeat something you cant defeat for a moment of thrill.  I will wait for all the thrills the Lord has in store at that time he chooses.  :)  I've enjoy so much safe things he has provided to enjoy more then last a life time that do not tempt or gamble with.

horsethief

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 07:11:40 PM »

My guess is that Danny & Yvonne will get married in the middle of this cruise.

SDAminister

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 11:10:08 PM »

Is this a Family Restoration cruise or a Hair Restoration cruise????

Seminar: For the modern SDA woman, choosing the right hair color when sharing apostate "Pentecostal" truths.  Presenter, Shelley Quinn

Seminar: Hair plugs and being a serial husband. Presenter, Danny Shelton

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 08:46:12 AM »

Is this a Family Restoration cruise or a Hair Restoration cruise????

Seminar: For the modern SDA woman, choosing the right hair color when sharing apostate "Pentecostal" truths.  Presenter, Shelley Quinn

Seminar: Hair plugs and being a serial husband. Presenter, Danny Shelton

:ROFL:    I watched this new prison program just a couple days ago. Shelly was up front and evidently she was on tight timing schedule. "she said to them well I always preach for an hr."  I will tell you the one thing I did not like about it. She was in front of ladies in prison with no way to have the essentials that women like to have I felt Shelly could have toned down her glamorous display in front of them when they all probably were made to feel inadequate to her. She needed her hair and clothes toned down quite a bit for them to not feel indicate of their own personal selves.

Are you sure there is Pentecostal women preachers. :ROFL:  also her hair is not quite long enough for the Pentecostal look.  and do you think that DS wants to change the Don Eagle?  If a marriage takes place I will know without doubt the lunacy on both parts. But then it must be because they have same characteristics.  "Display"

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 12:20:24 PM »

Well, how did I miss this?!! I love to cruise, LOVED and western Caribbean cruise for sure! Maybe even on that same ship, perfer RCC(Royal Caribbean Cruise) line to Carnival............aaaaaawwwwww
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 05:02:16 PM »

Sorry I clicked on wrong correction on spell check above. The word was supposed to say ""To make the prison woman feel inadequate or inferior to say the least.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 05:19:02 PM »

Well, how did I miss this?!! I love to cruise, LOVED and western Caribbean cruise for sure! Maybe even on that same ship, perfer RCC(Royal Caribbean Cruise) line to Carnival............aaaaaawwwwww

Maybe they could use a bridesmaid or something. Who cares what the line of of ship it is. a ship is a ship with all the same potentials.   lol at least the one in Italy was crashed close to the shore!  Wonder if it made a difference what line it was. They hire everybody or anybody all over the world and some don't have a country to go to and criminals. but one might sound more ritzy then the other I don't know. Are they taking the ritzy one?

Just give me a tractor, a garden, a field of corn or golden hay that is like perfume given by the Hand of God  and I feel very secure.  But even that is all gone for me now. Not that I still can't handle it. God had given me the best things in life and look forward to having it again someday all restored with Him.

Since no oceans in heaven --no ships either.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:35:36 PM by tinka »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »

Well, tinka, i happen to like cruising.  I have done it several times before and i believe tha tlst ship I took was the very one used in this cruise. But I actually only kidding about going on this one.  i have a great travel group, and not looking for a new one. 

And the folks I know say there is  ship in Heaven......The Old Ship of Zion and Jesus is the Captain!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »

How successful will this cruise be?

horsethief

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »

Who cares how successful it might be? We all know that this is another opportunity that Danny has set up so he can surround himself with people who will stroke his ego.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »

Well, I gues you might be referring to how many participants.  I have no idea.  However, for those who do go, if the objective is to have a great time fellowshipping, they would be hard pressed in that environment to have a bad time.  I mean they would really have to be trying to be miserable.  You can do whatever make floats your boat.  Socialize, don't socialize.  Get off the ship everytime it stops and or be satisfied to look out fromt eh deck at each port.  Eat in the assigned dining areas, or eat in your room.  Read, sleep, party...whatever!  Besides a unexpected bout of sea sickness or other illness, I can't see how anyone would have a horrible time......

How successful will this cruise be?

Johann

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 02:48:05 PM »

2012 Cruise Itinerary
Day    Date    Time    Subject    Presenter    Location
Sun    10    8:00pm    Meet & Greet    All will be Present    Aruba Room
Mon    11    9:30-11:30am    All Women Conf    Shelley Quinn
"What Men Don't Tell You"    Aruba Room
Mon    11    3:00-5:00pm    All Men Conf    JD Quinn
"Avoiding an Affair"    Aruba Room
Tue    12    8:00-10:00pm    Evening Meeting
   Shelly Quinn
"Taming the Tongue"    Aruba Room
Wed    13    8:30-10:00pm    Reason to Believe in Miracles    Danny Shelton    Aruba Room
Thurs    14    8:00-9:30pm    Evening Meeting    JD Quinn/Shelly Quinn
"Abolishing Barriers to Communication"    Aruba Room
Fri    15    8:00-10:00pm    Sabbath Evening Worship    Danny Shelton/John Lomacang    Aruba Room
Sat    16    9:30am    Sabbath School    JD Quinn
"Family Revival"    Aruba Room
Sat    16    11:00am    Opening Prayer    JD Quinn    Aruba Room
Sat    16         Praise and Worship    Danny Shelton    
Sat    16         Family in Crisis    Pastor John Lomacang    
Sat    16    4:00-5:30pm    Worship    Danny Shelton    Aruba Room
Sat    16         Speaker    Shelley Quinn    Aruba Room
Sat    16    8:00-10:00pm    Concert    John Lomacang    Aruba Room

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 03:35:26 PM »

See now that is what I love aobut a cruise......I would skip every bit of that and enjoy myself!  But seriously, they have done a great job of scheduling. There is plenty of time left over to enjoy the rest of the cruise, ports of call, etc. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up