Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Family Restoration Cruise  (Read 26313 times)

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
Re: Family Restoration Cruise
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »

Tinka... You need to give it up. With your off-centered reasonings and your long ramblings, you are sounding like one of these Yuchee Pines or Black Hills fanatics. Your doom and gloom is not enjoyable or even amusing.

If "Yuchee Pines or Black Hills fanatics" are distinguishable by "off-centered reasonings and ... long ramblings," I highly doubt that 3ABN would have spent over a million dollars suing someone who had been to one of those facilities. At the very least, 3ABN and Danny Shelton contended that the "reasonings" and "ramblings" were so coherent, many of their donors believed the allegations to be as described and stopped giving.

horsethief

Re: Family Restoration Cruise
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »

Well Bob, I've been to places like those stated. I've lived among those people. I've heard them ramble about the evils of television, computers, cell phones, radios, cars, the "modern SDA church," you name it, it was evil and I shouldn't have one or get involved because there was the potential of evil in it. For a time I begin to think that way because I was so immersed in the self-supporting/independent ministry culture around me.

Took me some time and some embarrassment to get acclamated back to civility and normality. I'm glad that's all behind me now.

So when I saw the rambling on here about the dangers of cruise ships and all the potential things that are going to go wrong with that, it brought to mind those days when I was told that everything had a satanic pulse to it and that I was doomed if I looked at a beautiful woman, or heard some rock and roll on the radio.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up