Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Advent Talk, a place for members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church! 

Feel free to invite your friends to come here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Did Danny know Whitney?  (Read 34359 times)

horsethief

Re: Did Danny know Whitney?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 10:37:37 PM »

Princess Di, what rumors? 

Yvonne Lewis is not an MD, PhD, EdD, DDS or anything near it. Doctors do not consider an altmedicine degree anywhere close to being a doctor. What she has, some "dipl.o.m.,nd" is equivalent at best to a bachelors or master's degree.  In some alternative circles, that's called a doctor, but the medical community in the United States does not even consider this. She never attended medical school. It's deceptive for 3ABN to list her as "Dr. Yvonne Lewis."

No rumor there.

Did Danny attempt to shield his brother from child molestation charges? Go to Save-3ABN websight and follow the links and you will hear for yourself his phone messages where Danny states "the statute of limitations has passed." Concerning the accusations of child molestation against Tommy Shelton.

That's no rumor.

Does Yvonne Lewis know this? Being that she is now a top 3ABN employee, then there can be NO DOUBT that she is fully aware that 3ABN is being sued for trying to repress the accusations of molestation.

So before you accuse me of starting rumors, I suggest you do some research...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:15:07 PM by horsethief »

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 08:35:03 AM »

http://www.dailyamericannews.com/features/x740685130/Area-singer-bids-farewell-to-Whitney-Houston

WEST FRANKFORT —

The news of Whitney Houston's death has dominated news headlines across the country in recent weeks and media coverage of her funeral over the weekend was viewed coast-to-coast.  Fans around mourned the loss of Houston, who is widely considered one of the most gifted songstresses of all time.

But for Three Angels Broadcasting Network's Yvonne Lewis, the treasured pop singer's untimely passing was tragic for a more personal reason.  Lewis has been a friend of the Houston family for thirty years and she described Whitney's death as the loss not only of an immense talent, but also a wonderful, magnificent woman.

"She was a treasure, a sweetheart," said Lewis.

Lewis, along with 3ABN founder Danny Shelton, were among the mourners at Houston's Saturday funeral in New Jersey paying their respects to the legendary artist and allowing Lewis to lend a comforting hand to her confidant, Cissy Houston, Whitney's mother.

"I met Cissy Houston at a session," said Lewis.  "Luther Vandross, he was my best friend for years, he would tell me about Cissy and how she did this and that at a session.  Well, he had a session and Cissy and I were both on it and we just developed an instant friendship."

After the pair hit it off as friends, Lewis was eventually presented with the opportunity to sing backup studio vocals for Cissy's rising star daughter—young Whitney.  Lewis made several appearances on Whitney's 1985 self-titled debut album—including the number-one single, "How Will I Know"—that ended up selling 25 million copies worldwide, one of the best-selling albums of all time.

Having met Whitney prior to her mega stardom, Lewis said the eventual pop sensation was an absolute joy from day one and very close-knit with her mother.

"Cissy called me to do a few gigs with Whitney as a background singer," said Lewis.  "Whitney wasn't Whitney Houston at that point, she was still just ‘Nippy’ working with her mom at the sessions.  She was wonderful to work with and her attitude was perfect. She was just her mom's little girl. Even as she was becoming Whitney, she was her mom's baby."

In the years since working with Whitney, Lewis has periodically stayed in contact with Cissy and, just as mothers do, they always spoke about each other's children.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 10:57:32 PM »

Uh Hrosethief, reign it in a bit...I really meant the rumors were about their level of "involvement.".   I really want that to be a rumor, because i wasn to know that she has better sense than to get involved who has not gotten his business from the wife before last straight. 
I dont' know where she got her degree, I never heard of her before her dealings with Danny.  However, it seems she has accomplished quite a bit and I am not will to take that from her because of her choice of boyfriend.  That is all I am saying.  i am actually agreeing with you that there is not way she could not know about the TS situation, so it does seem she is over looking it.  But if she don't know... she better ask somebody........

Princess Di, what rumors? 

Yvonne Lewis is not an MD, PhD, EdD, DDS or anything near it. Doctors do not consider an altmedicine degree anywhere close to being a doctor. What she has, some "dipl.o.m.,nd" is equivalent at best to a bachelors or master's degree.  In some alternative circles, that's called a doctor, but the medical community in the United States does not even consider this. She never attended medical school. It's deceptive for 3ABN to list her as "Dr. Yvonne Lewis."

No rumor there.

Did Danny attempt to shield his brother from child molestation charges? Go to Save-3ABN websight and follow the links and you will hear for yourself his phone messages where Danny states "the statute of limitations has passed." Concerning the accusations of child molestation against Tommy Shelton.

That's no rumor.

Does Yvonne Lewis know this? Being that she is now a top 3ABN employee, then there can be NO DOUBT that she is fully aware that 3ABN is being sued for trying to repress the accusations of molestation.

So before you accuse me of starting rumors, I suggest you do some research...
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 04:17:08 AM »

Suddenly I saw where I made a serious mistake. There are so many similarities between Ullanda and Yvonne. Both jingle singers, both had a gold record, both associated with Wintley Phipps, both been on 3ABN, both associated with healing or medicine. It was Ullanda's book I read, it was her I saw at GC in 2005, so I have never seen Yvonne. I apologize!

Ullanda Innocent-Palmer

Ullanda began her solo career at age 13 at the Jones Temple Church of God in Christ, Detroit, Michigan, which was founded by her grandfather, Bishop Alexander Jones. In 1975, Ullanda relocated to New York and sang with Ashford and Simpson, receiving a gold record for their hit song, “Solid As A Rock.” She also collaborated on other gold hits including “Sesame Street,” and Bill Whithers’ hit song, “Just the Two of Us.”

TV host, Joan Rivers, dubbed her, “Queen of Jingles,” for her thousands of commercials, including Coca Cola (“I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing”), and American Airlines (“Something Special in the Air”).

Her TV appearances included, The David Letterman Show, The Joan Rivers Show, Live with Regis and Kathy Lee, Saturday Night Live, and the Martin Luther King Special.

She has recorded with Tina Turner, Luther Vandross, Ray Charles, Quincy Jones, Patti La Belle, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, Lucille Ball, Candice Bergen, Bette Midler, Englebert Humperdinck, James Taylor, Michael Bolton, Eddie Murphy, and Christian artists including Tremaine Hawkins, Wintley Phipps, Clifton Davis.

In 1985 Ullanda had a life-changing experience and was baptized as a member of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. A new song emerged in her heart. She hosted her own TV program aired on 3ABN for five years entitled, “It’s All About Love,” and has recorded four CDs of sacred music.

Her ministry has taken her to Malaysia, Indonesia, Brazil, France, Italy, Great Britain, India, Tanzania, Zambia, South Africa, the Philippines, Holland, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, Guatemala, Panama, Cuba, and the Caribbean. She has also co-authored two books -- All That Glitters, and her autobiography, Something Special.

In 2002, she wedded cardiologist H. Schubert Palmer, M.D., author of the book God Must Be Crazy, and together Schubert and Ullanda have teamed up to form Heart & Soul Ministries, dedicated to sharing the good news of God’s amazing love.
LISTEN TO OUR RADIO PROGRAM!
Listen to Radio

Listen to "Is There a Doctor in the House" each Saturday at 12:30pm. Each week we will bring to you healthy news and information on how we can all become our own best doctor! Listen now to our weekly broadcast! CLICK HERE NOW TO LISTEN!
FREE DISCOVER BIBLE STUDY GUIDES
Free Discover Bible Study Guides

Take advantage of these Free Discover Bible Study Guides. They are easy to understand, from the Bible, and answer important questions like: "Where is God when people suffer and die?" Or, "When a person dies what happens next?" And, "What is the secret to a happy life?" and much more!

There's no obligation and no cost to you. To begin just CLICK HERE to start! Brought to you by the Voice of Prophecy Radio and Bible School Ministry.
Newsletter

Newsletter
About Us

Heart and Soul International is a nonprofit ministry

Dedicated to bringing hope to families by ministering to the heart and sould by sharing the love of God through service and song, through the written and spoken word, and through collaborating with other organizations and ministries.

more
Make a Donations Today!

Our Non-Profit Status:
HEART & SOUL INTERNATIONAL (HSI) ministries is a non-profit organization and is a recognized 501 (c) (3) nonprofit charitable religious organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. We would be happy to send you a receipt following your donation. Thank you!

more
Contact Us

Thank you very much for visiting our website! Please se below to contact us or if you need help. We will reply back to you at our earliest convenience.

Heart and Soul Ministries
PO Box A
Monrovia, CA 91017
(626) 357-3246
Copyright 2003-2010 Heart & Soul International. All Rights Reserved
Home | Contact
Home About Us Prayer Request Concert & Seminar Dates Our Music and & Books

horsethief

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2012, 07:18:53 AM »

Let's take heed that we are not deceived by these people. Danny Shelton, as we know, puts up a good front and appears on TV saying all the right things about Jesus and salvation and so forth. But we've realized how slimy he is with the way he has treated anyone that questions him. Now he brings this Yvonne into his inner circle and tries to infuse some soft charm with a beautiful voice to 3ABN. Yvonne might have gotten started with 3ABN innocently, but there is no way that she doesn't know now what she is involved with. To remain there with the knowledge that Danny and the 3ABN board attempted to subvert justice concerning a child molestor makes her part of the 3ABN deception.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 07:31:22 AM by horsethief »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 01:18:58 PM »

Well, I almost ask who she was, before reading ALL that was posted....she actually sounds like someone I might like to invite to my church, but i would have to talk to her frist.  If she was working with 3ABN, there might be some differences in musical preferences, and I hate when folks come to my church and are uncomfortable, and then they feel the need to make some kind of snide remark.............sigh..........both ladies seem to have accomplished a lot in service to God.

Suddenly I saw where I made a serious mistake. There are so many similarities between Ullanda and Yvonne. Both jingle singers, both had a gold record, both associated with Wintley Phipps, both been on 3ABN, both associated with healing or medicine. It was Ullanda's book I read, it was her I saw at GC in 2005, so I have never seen Yvonne. I apologize!

Ullanda Innocent-Palmer

Ullanda began her solo career at age 13 at the Jones Temple Church of God in Christ, Detroit, Michigan, which was founded by her grandfather, Bishop Alexander Jones. In 1975, Ullanda relocated to New York and sang with Ashford and Simpson, receiving a gold record for their hit song, “Solid As A Rock.” She also collaborated on other gold hits including “Sesame Street,” and Bill Whithers’ hit song, “Just the Two of Us.”

TV host, Joan Rivers, dubbed her, “Queen of Jingles,” for her thousands of commercials, including Coca Cola (“I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing”), and American Airlines (“Something Special in the Air”).

Her TV appearances included, The David Letterman Show, The Joan Rivers Show, Live with Regis and Kathy Lee, Saturday Night Live, and the Martin Luther King Special.

She has recorded with Tina Turner, Luther Vandross, Ray Charles, Quincy Jones, Patti La Belle, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, Lucille Ball, Candice Bergen, Bette Midler, Englebert Humperdinck, James Taylor, Michael Bolton, Eddie Murphy, and Christian artists including Tremaine Hawkins, Wintley Phipps, Clifton Davis.

In 1985 Ullanda had a life-changing experience and was baptized as a member of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. A new song emerged in her heart. She hosted her own TV program aired on 3ABN for five years entitled, “It’s All About Love,” and has recorded four CDs of sacred music.

Her ministry has taken her to Malaysia, Indonesia, Brazil, France, Italy, Great Britain, India, Tanzania, Zambia, South Africa, the Philippines, Holland, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, Guatemala, Panama, Cuba, and the Caribbean. She has also co-authored two books -- All That Glitters, and her autobiography, Something Special.

In 2002, she wedded cardiologist H. Schubert Palmer, M.D., author of the book God Must Be Crazy, and together Schubert and Ullanda have teamed up to form Heart & Soul Ministries, dedicated to sharing the good news of God’s amazing love.
LISTEN TO OUR RADIO PROGRAM!
Listen to Radio

Listen to "Is There a Doctor in the House" each Saturday at 12:30pm. Each week we will bring to you healthy news and information on how we can all become our own best doctor! Listen now to our weekly broadcast! CLICK HERE NOW TO LISTEN!
FREE DISCOVER BIBLE STUDY GUIDES
Free Discover Bible Study Guides

Take advantage of these Free Discover Bible Study Guides. They are easy to understand, from the Bible, and answer important questions like: "Where is God when people suffer and die?" Or, "When a person dies what happens next?" And, "What is the secret to a happy life?" and much more!

There's no obligation and no cost to you. To begin just CLICK HERE to start! Brought to you by the Voice of Prophecy Radio and Bible School Ministry.
Newsletter

Newsletter
About Us

Heart and Soul International is a nonprofit ministry

Dedicated to bringing hope to families by ministering to the heart and sould by sharing the love of God through service and song, through the written and spoken word, and through collaborating with other organizations and ministries.

more
Make a Donations Today!

Our Non-Profit Status:
HEART & SOUL INTERNATIONAL (HSI) ministries is a non-profit organization and is a recognized 501 (c) (3) nonprofit charitable religious organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. We would be happy to send you a receipt following your donation. Thank you!

more
Contact Us

Thank you very much for visiting our website! Please se below to contact us or if you need help. We will reply back to you at our earliest convenience.

Heart and Soul Ministries
PO Box A
Monrovia, CA 91017
(626) 357-3246
Copyright 2003-2010 Heart & Soul International. All Rights Reserved
Home | Contact
Home About Us Prayer Request Concert & Seminar Dates Our Music and & Books
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2012, 08:06:24 PM »

There are some lovely pictures on her web page

horsethief

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 07:27:54 PM »

Johann... If you are speaking of Yvonne Lewis, she can hardly be considered "lovely" when she deceptively claims she is a doctor and actively works with a group of people who have made efforts to knowingly suppress accusations of child molestation.

Johann

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 09:03:41 PM »

Johann... If you are speaking of Yvonne Lewis, she can hardly be considered "lovely" when she deceptively claims she is a doctor and actively works with a group of people who have made efforts to knowingly suppress accusations of child molestation.

I was referring to pictures rather than a person - of a different person. See below.

horsethief

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 05:40:38 AM »

Thank you for the clarification.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2012, 11:48:15 AM »

I think Yolanda was used by Coke Cola commercials if you can remember her jingles and her voice is wonderful with out all the display. and yes she seems like a wonderful person and her range of voice is surly a gift, but afraid I am inclined to realize the same opinions as stated of the other. Just can't believe it!.. again. What the self called Dr. does not realize is feeding the ego of prestige "introduction" on 3 abn of..which I saw.   Yes it was me at the beginning that had something to say about her "dress" and display. ...and now the drop has gained into gallons.  Not judging ..just plain ole discernment. Outward appearances just shows whats inside.. most of the time. but not always.

horsethief

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 08:48:16 PM »

Autopsy reports on Whitney Houston's death show that she had cocaine, marijuana and Xanax in her system. Reports also indicate Houston was a chronic cocaine user.

Here Yvonne Lewis and Whitney were friends. One might wonder if Yvonne may have partied with Whitney?

We know for certain that Yvonne has been deceptive in claiming that she is a doctor. Her credentials do not qualify her as a doctor in the US medical community. We also know that she is aware of Danny Shelton's attempt to cover up charges of child molestation against Tommy Shelton at 3abn, yet she persists in her work with 3abn.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 09:59:04 PM »

Actually, the article said that Yvonne was Whitney's Mother, Cissy's friend, and so a family friend.  Not Whitney's friend.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2012, 05:35:30 AM »

They were close enough that it also talks -of them discussing their children.  One don't know well the  mother and not her children and vice versa. Also I believe there was relationship because of back up singing for Whitney or was it Yolanda or both of them.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 05:40:03 AM by tinka »

horsethief

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 06:32:20 AM »

Princess Di... Yvonne pals around with people that coverup child molestation and cocaine users, then falsely claims she is a doctor. Yet you still jump to her defense.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:40:15 AM by horsethief »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up