Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Of Note in the Array of 3ABN Notables: Yvonne Lewis  (Read 55055 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Re: Of Note in the Array of 3ABN Notables: Yvonne Lewis
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 07:07:29 PM »

As to Brandy:  I doubt that she knew what she was getting into.   In my opinion, the intensity of the situation that she found herself in was probably more than many women could tolerate.  I have a lot of sympathy for Brandy.

I agree.  I met Brandy at 3ABN.  She seemed like a very sweet girl, but so naive, so young.

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 07:48:44 PM »

Snoopy, that reminded me something I was told by one of my family memebers whey they were dating.

They said they seen Danny and Brandy at the Benton Walmart. And that she was hanging all over him and kissing him all through the store.

Why would such a young lady have such an attraction to this man?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 07:55:20 PM by Alex L. Walker »
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 08:18:06 PM »

Wow. I didn't realize that you were that seasoned, though I've always thought you were older than I.

When I wrote that, I realiazed that people would immediately begin to know my age.  Well, I make no bones about how old I am.  On my last birthday, I turned 71.    I have a head of hair which is salt and pepper--the Loma Linda type of pepper.  :)   And I get up every working day, drive 40 miles to work at my full-time job, which officially begins at 6:30 AM--I usually arrive earlier than that.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »

Wow. I didn't realize that you were that seasoned, though I've always thought you were older than I.

When I wrote that, I realiazed that people would immediately begin to know my age.  Well, I make no bones about how old I am.  On my last birthday, I turned 71.    I have a head of hair which is salt and pepper--the Loma Linda type of pepper.  :)   And I get up every working day, drive 40 miles to work at my full-time job, which officially begins at 6:30 AM--I usually arrive earlier than that.

Good for you, Gregory!!  I know I have seen you here at unusual hours.  Must be that awesome Colorado air!!

horsethief

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 11:31:17 PM »

Still, as I have earlier stated. There is NO POSSIBILITY that Yvonne Lewis doesn't know that Danny Shelton tried to subvert justice in the case of Tommy Shelton for his molestations. I am sure Danny uses his descriptions of being persecuted for righteousness sake to try to justify himself and Tommy. But there is no way she could not be aware of any of this.

With that, her judgement has to be extremely poor and she must be very desperate if she marries Danny Shelton.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 03:32:29 AM »

Good for you, Gregory!!  I know I have seen you here at unusual hours.  Must be that awesome Colorado air!!

Thank you.  Generally my health is quite good.  My two main issues really are not that bad.

1) I have a sleep disorder that is relatively rare compared to a more common form with almost the same name.  The result is that normal sleep for me get me up quite early.

2) In January they went inside one of my eyes with microscopic instruments and cut away a growth that was probably only one cell thick and attached to my retina.  That proceedure was something else as I could see the instruments that were inside my eye and I could talk to the susrgical staff.  My recovery is going great.  Although it will be several months before that eye stabelizes and we know the extent of the restoration of eyesight in that eye.  On the average, people who have that surgery revover 50% of the vision that they lost becasue of the growth.

You know, my family and I are really blessed to have the medical coverage that we have.  Very few people can pay the costs of medical care without some kind of coverage.

Gregory

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »

Any of you clinical types may click on the URL below to see a video of the type of surgery that I had on my eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obtMJZTBNmQ

This type of condition has several different names.  In the above URL it is called macular pucker.  I prefer the name epiretinal membrane.  It has some other names.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 02:10:12 PM »

"Like"!!!!!!!

You know I might even have tried to get her to speak for my Woemn's Day program in Oct. but her judgement in the two areas listed below will amke me stick to what I know in Dr. Mandy everytime.  That and she might bring Danny with her....................I'll pass................

Also, I can see the connection as to why Yvonne would be at the funeral.  Those are exactly the types of people that were invited as well as industry friends, etc.  I'm jes wondering how Danny did with the services.....LOL!!!  Definitely NOT 3ABN type of service.

I question Yvonne's judgement if she is romantically linked to a man who divorced his wife with no Biblical grounds then quickly linked up with a much younger woman.

I also question the judgement of a person who has a romantic link to someone who tried to shield a child molestor from receiving justice. Don't tell me she wasn't aware of that.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:14:08 PM by princessdi »
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 02:43:00 PM »

:wave:

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2012, 02:45:08 PM »

"Like"!!!!!!!

You know I might even have tried to get her to speak for my Woemn's Day program in Oct. but her judgement in the two areas listed below will amke me stick to what I know in Dr. Mandy everytime.  That and she might bring Danny with her....................I'll pass................

Also, I can see the connection as to why Yvonne would be at the funeral.  Those are exactly the types of people that were invited as well as industry friends, etc.  I'm jes wondering how Danny did with the services.....LOL!!!  Definitely NOT 3ABN type of service.

LOL!  I remember my first experience with that...in shock...but loved it!! - at your church, Di!!

Johann

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2012, 03:00:41 PM »

Any of you clinical types may click on the URL below to see a video of the type of surgery that I had on my eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obtMJZTBNmQ

This type of condition has several different names.  In the above URL it is called macular pucker.  I prefer the name epiretinal membrane.  It has some other names.

We pray for continued progress.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 10:50:19 PM »

Ok?!!  And believe or not ours was a relatively mild version SDA version.......LOL!!!  I so loved "The Gathering"!  I haven't had Dr. Mandy since, but trying to get her for Oct. this year, if possible.
LOL!  I remember my first experience with that...in shock...but loved it!! - at your church, Di!!
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

SDAminister

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 11:28:02 PM »

Since 3ABN has been emphasizing the close relationship it has with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, pointing to General Conference President Ted Wilson's recent broadcast on 3ABN and the upcoming appearance of Elder Dan Jackson, President of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists at the 3ABN Campmeeting, wouldn't Danny and Yvonne want to avoid an appearance of anything going on between them that might look suspect?

Yvonne would seem to agree with that.  A 3ABN feature on Yvonne Lewis' new Urban Network notes that "sexual purity is a topic rarely addressed in today’s society, but Dare to Dream is not afraid to deal with it in a program called Pure Choices. 'We won’t be shying away from difficult topics,' Yvonne states."

We are waiting for an answer.

I have personal experience with at least one GC employee getting extremely agitated over the topic of the 3ABN litigation.  They are watching this very closely.

Ooooh, how scary! How many more years are they going to "watch?" Are they going to do it in the same way where they watched two church members get sued by their brethren, against church policy, and yet did nothing?
Please spare us....

Johann

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2012, 08:35:51 AM »

In a Danish newspaper was a picture from the funeral, and someone asked me what Danny Shelton was doing there, because he was easily recognized. . . so some of these questions have become quite international.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2012, 08:44:52 AM »

Ok?!!  And believe or not ours was a relatively mild version SDA version.......LOL!!!  I so loved "The Gathering"!  I haven't had Dr. Mandy since, but trying to get her for Oct. this year, if possible.

What a phenomenal woman she is!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up