Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You can find an active Save 3ABN website at http://www.Save-3ABN.com.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Of Note in the Array of 3ABN Notables: Yvonne Lewis  (Read 55054 times)

horsethief

Re: Of Note in the Array of 3ABN Notables: Yvonne Lewis
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2012, 09:56:10 PM »

Pay no mind to this racism accusation Tinka. No one can look into your heart through a computer.

What we do know is that these people who claim to be "mending broken people" attempted to shield a child molestor from justice and deceptively portrayed this predator as a friend of children by putting him on their 'KID'S TIME' show. They are not representatives of our denomination. They are saboteurs. That includes anyone who continues to work for or financially support them.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2012, 08:20:06 AM »

lol, lol, Di, :ROFL:

You completely surmised about me wanting everything like house on the prairie. In fact I very much keep up with the latest in everything in style, household and clothes. In fact EGW did mention to keep within the style of that era. Did you know that? so therefore I follow suit.

The people that go back to the house on prairie and back in time with he beards etc and all the carved markings that look like the devil is out with me too.  Yet nicely done with common sense also is attractive. Its just how you do it.  I call the prairie look "suspender gang. I still like to see men wear suspenders but up to date with the rest of the attire. My husband had an array of them when he really didn't need them till a lot older.  No you do not know me a bit. I just believe in doing what I believe and sometimes that is a great chore for me. but the guidelines are there at least I know the difference of right and wrong.

I am not a racist in fact this is how the liberal progression of this very thing is taking away "America" its like people that smoke and feel they are trampled on when asked to not breath their smoke in certain or public places. do their dirty stuff at home in their own sanctuaries  and leave Gods air and environment alone for the rest of us that don't.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2012, 07:02:35 AM »

Pay no mind to this racism accusation Tinka. No one can look into your heart through a computer.

What we do know is that these people who claim to be "mending broken people" attempted to shield a child molestor from justice and deceptively portrayed this predator as a friend of children by putting him on their 'KID'S TIME' show. They are not representatives of our denomination. They are saboteurs. That includes anyone who continues to work for or financially support them.

Yes, the computer makes everything toneless in what manner of speach you mean. 
and Yes, I am agreeable about the 3abn saga - that takes no "tone" but visible witnesses  and court facts. and again I wrote where I expected people to read between the lines unintentionally. Guess I try blaming greepy old age and a million things of my sinful worry for family and people and my own salvation,

But what I am meaning you put into little words that its basically the same evil power at 3abn that undermines the same on broad picture of the evil power and undermining of America to bring it down. In other words same tatics and use of the word "racism" strongly used in the media of the world. Every little thing about religion, color of skin and etc. etc. It's one of the evilist tools to say for comeback when other justification is a little hard to come up with.

horsethief

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2012, 07:17:58 PM »

By now, Yvonne Lewis is knowledgable that Danny and company attempted to subvert justice and cover up the molestation accusations against Tommy Shelton. By continuing her pursuits with 3abn, she has become an active participant in this deception and she is fully aware of it.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:26:03 PM by horsethief »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2012, 08:57:08 AM »

What is it and how can so many be deceived. IS it the lack of education like a certain class of people only live to be led? or their desire to fit in someplace for the TV personality want a bees.  I just don't know but something is wrong someplace. Cruise on 3abn profits either by company or individuals is wrong as that is what they are paid from. I am afraid if I had pew money in my pocket I would be penniless instantly knowing it was intended for 3 angels message only as we all believed. and remember how it was told the help was all volunteer?? Guess that makes their side wrong not ours. and these are the facts that drew my attention and dismay!

horsethief

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2012, 11:27:50 PM »

This whole Yvonne Lewis Urban Network stuff is just another marketing attempt. Danny trying to restyle his image as being the smooth operator and make 3abn seem hipper and cooler to a more diverse and younger audience.

Still the facts remain as they are:

>Danny attempted to cover up proven child molestation allegations with money that was donated.

>The 3abn board of directors knew about these allegations and the attempt to cover them up without objection.

>Yvonne Lewis is well aware that Danny appropriated donor funds to cover up these allegations.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 05:05:53 AM »

How true! The fact is TS is now in prison and they lost all their attempts wasted it all. Some Came on AT posted to let us know all the sympathizers and their accusations of individuals on here. Don't the sympathizers realize if TS was not guilty there would have been no accusations! from a life time of TS experiences and trouble. My opinions are just as strong for the wife and family that did nothing but covered and stayed connected to such a man. Either I am crazy or how can a women want her children subjected.

Now, the other cover is how they misused the funds. What DS does not realize just yet and very well will happen eventually, What goes around comes around. Will it be Yvonne ?? :hamster:  He does not have a cloak big enough to cover all that has been done. Regardless if Linda actually did "all he said" what about all the rest that has nothing to do with Linda?   And there is another clue to TS actions, was his gift of making people all believe "all he said"?   Think about it that must be one big family trait. and they tell the stories over and over and over until all sympathizers do the same. For their motive it definitely works for them.  for now!  All earthly Kings eventually come to an end. Remember Solomon, but he repented as he realized what he did. Hmmm  TS, DS so far --will they???? and why did the magnet draw Yvonne in??  Therefore Horsethief  and others your direct observations are well determined that cover up is definitely the truth. 

I often think of Linda in different ways...How well she is blessed to be out of it or if entirely guilty she can repent and still have a better life then "this other horrible situation" But unlike TS wife Linda knew right from wrong and she is gone ...no matter how it was chosen to do so.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 05:19:13 AM by tinka »

Johann

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 06:54:17 AM »

Deception may be a temporary benefit to some, but never pays in the long run.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2012, 10:41:38 AM »

Depends on who you talk to, Johann. Deception can pay quite well ... to someone else. Just imagine all the dough Duffy, Simpson, and the rest got paid by 3ABN because of Danny's deceptions. Over $1 million in 2007 and 2008 alone.

But as Jesus said, What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul? So in that sense it doesn't pay at all, except the wages of sin, unless we confess and repent.

horsethief

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 11:32:23 PM »

Don't be deceived by this Yvonne Lewis. We could see right away that she is a deceiver with her claim that she is a doctor.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up