Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Click Here to Enter Maritime SDA OnLine.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deadly tornadoes...  (Read 4596 times)

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
Deadly tornadoes...
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:29:35 AM »

...have killed several people when they touched down only 20 miles from Dannyland.  The devastation is horrific.  These folks need our prayers!! 

princessdi

• Veteran Member
Re: Deadly tornadoes...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:08:46 PM »

You know I heard that this morning.  I was coming on here today also to ask who else is int he area of these tornados.  They are fierce!  My prayers go out to every affected.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 07:11:03 AM »

The response of Westboro Baptist Church

http://blogs.sparenot.com/godsmacks/2012/02/29/whirlwind-sent-to-illinois/
Whirlwind Sent To Illinois!
February 29, 2012
HALLELUJAH!  GOD SENT AN F-4 TORNADO RIPPING THROUGH HARRISBURG, IL – 6 CONFIRMED DEAD SO FAR!

Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.  The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.  (Jer. 30:23-24.)

GodSmack!

They died for the sins of Illinois, and WBC will picket their funerals!  You can blame your legislature who is again considering a law further criminalizing the gospel preaching of God’s servants at WBC!

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head.  (Ezk. 17:19.)

WBC prays for more dead Illinois rebels!  Amen!

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 07:36:08 AM »

A loving, Christian response...  Good grief!

Murcielago

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 08:02:15 AM »

A loving, Christian response...  Good grief!
They would have fit very comfortably into the Geneva of John Calvin, or the Kabul of Mullah Omar. One might think of them as the Wahabi, Sallafi, or Taliban of Christendom.
Pages: [1]   Go Up