Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danny Shelton and Yvonne Lewis  (Read 28531 times)

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Danny Shelton and Yvonne Lewis
« on: June 16, 2012, 04:01:44 PM »

I see that Danny Shelton and Yvonne Lewis, with a few others, will be appearing at a couple of upcoming camp meetings in New York to provide music programming and also speak?.

Also interesting to see which church leaders will be speaking at these camp meetings.

“3ABN is very excited to return to the New York metropolitan area,” says 3ABN’s production manger, C. A. Murray. “It is a trip home for  Yvonne Lewis as well as the Lomacang and the Murray families." 

"Si me olvido de ti, oh Jerusalén, pierda mi diestra su destreza."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Danny Shelton and Yvonne Lewis
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »

With the possibly calculated appearance of NAD President Dan Jackson as main speaker with the 3ABN musicians contributing to the program, one get the feeling that Elder Jackson is hoping that Danny Shelton's image will be rehabbed as he forms a closer connection with the very active (Dr.) Yvonne Lewis.

Danny Shelton was reported earlier to be dating Yvonne Lewis, who has a Doctor of Naturopathy degree from the Trinity College of Natural Health.  She is also a massage therapist (which would be an added bonus for Danny, I guess).

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 08:51:37 AM »

I think someone indicated last year that Danny Shelton and Yvonne Lewis were planning to get married. 

Have there been any updates on that?

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »

I see that Danny Shelton and Yvonne Lewis, with a few others, will be appearing at a couple of upcoming camp meetings in New York to provide music programming and also speak?.

Also interesting to see which church leaders will be speaking at these camp meetings.

“3ABN is very excited to return to the New York metropolitan area,” says 3ABN’s production manger, C. A. Murray. “It is a trip home for  Yvonne Lewis as well as the Lomacang and the Murray families." 

Dan Jackson will be the featured speaker at the June 30 campmeeting.

horsethief

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 10:05:51 PM »

Danny's been known for his "massages."

Artiste

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »

Well I presume that Danny Shelton, Yvonne Lewis, Dan Jackson et al. enjoyed their camaraderie at the New York campmeeting the end of last month.
Pages: [1]   Go Up